It's Kamala

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
And she's someone some in the Trump family can get behind, and have. Both Orange Man Bad and his daughter wife, Ivanka made donations to Harris. Trump donated a total of $6,000 to Harris’ campaign for California attorney general, giving her money in 2011 and again in 2013. Ivanka Trump donated to her attorney general campaign as well, donating $2,000 in 2014.

Harris however did not keep the money, she later gave it to a nonprofit that advocates for civil and human rights for Central Americans.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Biden picks Kamala Harris as his running mate.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/11/politics/biden-vp-pick/index.html
I don't really see that there was much choice.
I think Mike Pence just shit his pants.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
He has already started to demean her. When will he realize that his verbal nastiness only hurts HIM. And makes him look like some idiotic punk.

Yeah, I saw the presser today and the video he pinned to his Twitter account and Facebook page. It's going to get as ugly as only Trump can make it. And yes, idiot and punk are exactly how he will portray himself.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
One thing that Trump struggles with are strong women, they get to him much easier than men and that's because of his misogyny. Harris will be up to the task of firing back at Trump, I have no doubt about that. Trump's used to trophy wives and yes girls, not strong intelligent women who can take him on blow for blow.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
One thing that Trump struggles with are strong women, they get to him much easier than men and that's because of his misogyny. Harris will be up to the task of firing back at Trump, I have no doubt about that. Trump's used to trophy wives and yes girls, not strong intelligent women who can take him on blow for blow.
Agree. She can handle herself well. I really think she is a great pick. Did you see her interrogate Barr?/ She is no slouch in the smarts dept either.. Making History. ( that too is dissing the donald off..he has zero tolerance for anyone else being first , or best
, or bigger etc than him....... .everything is in superlatives with him......

Last edited:

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Agree. She can handle herself well. I really think she is a great pick. Did you see her interrogate Barr?/ She is no slouch in the smarts dept either..

Even with her failings I think she was the best choice Biden could have made, she checks a lot of boxes as far as appealing to a variety of voters. I didn't see all of her questioning Barr but what I did see was impressive. I look forward to the debates between her and Pence, she's gonna chew that boy up and spit him out.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Even with her failings I think she was the best choice Biden could have made, she checks a lot of boxes as far as appealing to a variety of voters. I didn't see all of her questioning Barr but what I did see was impressive. I look forward to the debates between her and Pence, she's gonna chew that boy up and spit him out.
She won't have to bother chewing......... she will just spit him out. She is quite adaptable. A good thing.

There seems to be a positive reaction in the media about this pick. One gets a sense that some excitement and energy has been infused int the election now.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
She won't have to bother chewing......... she will just spit him out. She is quite adaptable. A good thing.
There seems to be a positive reaction in the media about this pick. One gets a sense that some excitement and energy has been infused int the election now.

That first line made me laugh, you're probably right. I sense the energy and excitement as well, mainly because it means a closer step to election day. They're all locked in now, unless of course like you said Trump dumps Pence but that may bunch the panties of Trump's religious conservative supporters.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
One thing that Trump struggles with are strong women,.
That's what you call f*cking your way to the top? Strength? And yes, that's what she did. She humped some old Senator/Congressman (can't remember which now) to further her political career.

Biden must be fuming about this choice being forced on him considering the racist legislation he helped create.

And it's funny when you say Trump struggles with strong women. White leftists HATE Conservative women of Colour because they rightfully and correctly see themselves as equals. Whereas White leftists treat People of Colour like they can't do shit without having their hands held while continually reminding them that they're victims of Whitey.

Then again, maybe if the DNC hadn't rigged their primaries to ensure a Clinton victory over Sanders we wouldn't be having this conversation right now.

Think about it. The US voter on both sides of the spectrum were sick of the status quo and it manifested itself in wide support for both Trump and Sanders. The DNC decided to say "f*ck our voters" and gave them the status quo to suck on instead.

Yes yes, Hillary won the popular vote but by only 3 million votes. That's not exactly a land-slide victory in a country the size of the US. I bet Sanders could have garnered more votes and made the Electoral votes moot.

And now they think this ploy is going to convince anyone who doesn't already vote Democrat to vote for them. :lol:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
That's what you call f*cking your way to the top? Strength? And yes, that's what she did. She humped some old Senator/Congressman (can't remember which now) to further her political career.
By cracky, you're right! She's morally unfit to hold high political office in the United States of Jesus!

Good thing we have that nice, modest, Christian Mr. Trump to set a moral example for our children!

(Yeah, I know, whataboutery. But the comparison was freakin' high-sterical!)

Last edited: