It's Kamala

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
That she is, I've long been drawn to her in her journalistic style. I don't think there are too many men who would accuse her of sleeping her way to the top, at least not to her face.
"sleeping her way to the top is just a cheap shot by very insecure. ignorant and inadequate men who are threatened by women.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Maybe she has round heels? Because there is no possibility at all that she got where she is on her own merit right? Oh wait, you're the guy who said you wouldn't mind if men spoke to women you cared about the way Trump has spoken to and about women because it's just "guy talk." My bad, I forgot what your views of women were, thanks for the reminder.

And I'm not sure what type of "infection" you're referring to.
Excuse me inflection. Slip of the tongue . Still the rumours say she has round heals . I have no way of knowing if that is or isn’t factual . What do you think , is it possible ?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I'll pass, that's more your fantasy, not mine. This comment of yours is not surprising though, considering what your views on women are and how easily you sexualize them when you feel threatened by them, so please don't be fooled in thinking it got to me. No it's the classic move of a misogynistic, insecure man and is exactly the response I would expect from you. And it makes more clear to me the attraction you have to Orange Man Bad, you share this trait with him, you are equally as much a shrinking violet as he is when it comes to women of confidence, women of strength and women of power.

And for the record pgs, when you sexualize women who are successful, who are strong, who threaten you, who frighten you, and who can chase you away with a few biting words, it says much more about you than the woman you are attempting to demean. You can direct all the misogynistic sexual insults you have at me, bring it! Please! Solidify to me who you are.

Now once your fantasy has played out in full and you're all satisfied and you put the tissues in the trash and the hand lotion back in the drawer, come on back and enjoy the rest of the day. It's Friday! Yay!
Of course you all should be bare foot and pregnant in the kitchen . And don’t forget the vacuuming.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Excuse me inflection. Slip of the tongue . Still the rumours say she has round heals . I have no way of knowing if that is or isn’t factual . What do you think , is it possible ?

First it's heels, not heals. Heals suggested that someone has become sound or healthy again. Heels are, never mind I'm getting off track.

Do I believe it's possible that Harris has round heels? That's not the point of this conversation. But for the record no, I don't believe the fact that she dated (has round heels suggests something completely different) a man decades ago that that set into motion a chain of events that landed her where she is today.

The point of the conversation is why it is even brought up when a woman achieves a position of influence or power. Why is it that some men, not unlike yourself, want to discredit the accomplishments of some women by insinuating the only way they could have achieved in life was by sleeping their way there?

And if you have no way of knowing either way, why go there at all then? I know why pgs, because it's a cop out when you got nothing else to question her on, that's why. Give me meat, give me something to chew on, don't give me rumors.

Come on pgs, I threw a gimme at you here... the worm is still on the hook... gonna bite?

Last edited:

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Of course you all should be bare foot and pregnant in the kitchen . And don’t forget the vacuuming.

What century do you live in pgs?? Get out much?? The word has changed...and left you behind.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
And of course the demeaning of Harris doesn't just stop with accusing her of sleeping her way to the top, there's this bunch as well:

A Virginia mayor has apologized for saying Joe Biden “just announced Aunt Jemima” as his running mate, saying he now understands his words were hurtful and inappropriate.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/14/mayor-apologizes-for-saying-biden-picked-aunt-jemima/
"he now understands"... That has to be the lamest apology of all time.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
And of course the demeaning of Harris doesn't just stop with accusing her of sleeping her way to the top, there's this bunch as well:

A Virginia mayor has apologized for saying Joe Biden “just announced Aunt Jemima” as his running mate, saying he now understands his words were hurtful and inappropriate.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/14/mayor-apologizes-for-saying-biden-picked-aunt-jemima/
MAGA....

We a truly seeing the real culture of America........not the one they promote for public consumption.

Harris will survive this onslaught. I think she is as prepared as one can be for the Bull crap that is US politics. It is just so sad that they are so uncivilized. in their attitudes and prejudices. It is hard to think of another country (except for the backward ones ) where politics have descended into bottom feeder levels. Thy have lost their civility and even some of their humanity.

Last edited:

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
MAGA....
We a truly seeing the real culture of America........not the one they promote for public consumption.
Harris will survive this onslaught. I think she is as prepared as one can be for the Bull crap that is US politics. It is just so sad that they are so uncivilized. in their attitudes and prejudices. It is hard to think of another country (except for the backward ones ) where politics have descended into bottom feeder levels. Thy have lost their civility and even some of their humanity.

Yep, MAGA! If anyone can handle it I'm sure Harris can. I'm sure we haven't seen the worst of it yet.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Yep, MAGA! If anyone can handle it I'm sure Harris can. I'm sure we haven't seen the worst of it yet.
indeed.......and yet.....it is so unnecessary. It reduces what is a rather special event to a dirty bar room brawl.

I find myself stating to turn away from that nastiness now. It is bloody distasteful and negative. & demoralizing. What happened to common courtesy?? / civility??

Where is the positivism?? the optimism....Where are the plans and hopes for the future?? Where are the constructive problem solvers??.

Last edited:

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
indeed.......and yet.....it is so unnecessary. It reduces what is a rather special event to a dirty bar room brawl.
I find myself stating to turn away from that nastiness now. It is bloody distasteful and negative. & demoralizing. What happened to common courtesy?? / civility??
Where is the positivism?? the optimism....Where are the plans and hopes for the future?? Where are the constructive problem solvers??.

Nov. 3rd is coming...

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
First it's heels, not heals. Heals suggested that someone has become sound or healthy again. Heels are, never mind I'm getting off track.

Do I believe it's possible that Harris has round heels? That's not the point of this conversation. But for the record no, I don't believe the fact that she dated (has round heels suggests something completely different) a man decades ago that that set into motion a chain of events that landed her where she is today.

The point of the conversation is why it is even brought up when a woman achieves a position of influence or power. Why is it that some men, not unlike yourself, want to discredit the accomplishments of some women by insinuating the only way they could have achieved in life was by sleeping their way there?

And if you have no way of knowing either way, why go there at all then? I know why pgs, because it's a cop out when you got nothing else to question her on, that's why. Give me meat, give me something to chew on, don't give me rumors.

Come on pgs, I threw a gimme at you here... the worm is still on the hook... gonna bite?
Why not give rumours, we have listened to nothing but rumours regarding President Trump since he was just a candidate for the job . Remember the pee pee tape . Is what is good for the goose not good for the gander ?