It's Kamala

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I like the one where Joe Rogan was talking about somebody completely different, a completely different woman politician…& one of the news services edited it all out to make it sound like he was talking about Kamala…& that gets so little AirPlay that I think it’s going to get completely buried, more or less.

• Angry
Reactions: Taxslave2

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
The No Brains-Stolen Valor ticket. What a win for America this would be. It was pretty cringeworthy watching Kamala the Giant (Idiot) "mansplain" to a group of teenagers in school what "teamwork" is. The funny part was she was addressing students of the high-school band.
Then there's that inappropriately timed cackle of hers. She really thinks she's funny even before she finishes what she's saying. Well she is funny but for all the wrong reasons.

Just want to leave you my favourite Kamala quote. "...because the children of the neighbourhood, are the children of the neighbourhood." Yeah, let that sparklingly deep bit of thinking wash over you.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The No Brains-Stolen Valor ticket. What a win for America this would be. It was pretty cringeworthy watching Kamala the Giant (Idiot) "mansplain" to a group of teenagers in school what "teamwork" is. The funny part was she was addressing students of the high-school band.
Then there's that inappropriately timed cackle of hers. She really thinks she's funny even before she finishes what she's saying. Well she is funny but for all the wrong reasons.

Just want to leave you my favourite Kamala quote. "...because the children of the neighbourhood, are the children of the neighbourhood." Yeah, let that sparklingly deep bit of thinking wash over you.
Wow, sounds like you really hate her.

Better vote for Trump.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Good luck figuring out the difference between "charged" and "convicted," if you can find somebody to explain it to you in words you can understand.
I'm pretty sure he would have been convicted and executed if the insurrection had failed, oh just like they are trying to do to Trump, there is kinda similarity between Monarchists and Dem's.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I'm pretty sure he would have been convicted and executed if the insurrection had failed, oh just like they are trying to do to Trump, there is kinda similarity between Monarchists and Dem's.
Yeah, but you're also "pretty sure" Donald Trump will SAVE CANADUH from the long, long list of people and things that terrify you, so your near-certainty ain't worth a bucket of warm spit.

But that's OK, be assured your vote in the 5 Nov. election is worth as much as any other Canadian's!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yeah, but you're also "pretty sure" Donald Trump will SAVE CANADUH from the long, long list of people and things that terrify you, so your near-certainty ain't worth a bucket of warm spit.

But that's OK, be assured your vote in the 5 Nov. election is worth as much as any other Canadian's!
You must really be feeling the heat , all the rats leaving the sinking good ship Democrat . Kackling Kamala , and you look down your nose at Canadians , yup the joke is sure on you . There are about a million people residing in Canada able to vote in the American election .

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Conservatives have it in the bag I think . The NDP have run their course .
The NDPee are filling the airwaves with lies that no information voters gobble up. Elections BC claims to be unbiased, but having a staff of government union members I don't see that as possible even with good intentions.

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Wow, sounds like you really hate her.

Better vote for Trump.
Yeah, yer right. Kamala the chameleon rules. I mean one can only have the deepest respect for someone who slept their way to the top and spent 3 1/2 years defending Biden's policies only to turn around and tell the American voter that she will fix all the shit that Biden broke.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yeah, yer right. Kamala the chameleon rules. I mean one can only have the deepest respect for someone who slept their way to the top and spent 3 1/2 years defending Biden's policies only to turn around and tell the American voter that she will fix all the shit that Biden broke.
See? You already believe everything Trump says, so you might as well vote for him.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Yeah, yer right. Kamala the chameleon rules. I mean one can only have the deepest respect for someone who slept their way to the top...

Wow, what a totally bullshit and misogynist thing to say.

So you don't like Kamala because she's a woman, or is it because she's black? Toed the line for Biden as Biden's VP? At least make your "hate" based on some policy, please.

• Haha

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

So you don't like Kamala because she's a woman, or is it because she's black? Toed the line for Biden as Biden's VP? At least make your "hate" based on some policy, please.
She is not black but brown , and you can’t even describe a woman and she has no policies .

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

He apparently thinks she's so hot that hetero men (the only ones with power, of course) are willing to trade that power for a shot at her utterly amazing, mind-blowing pussy.

Everybody got their kink, I guess.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Walz unharmed after some of the vehicles near the back of his motorcade crash in Milwaukee
Author of the article:Associated Press
Associated Press
Published Sep 02, 2024 • 2 minute read

MILWAUKEE (AP) — Some vans at the back of a motorcade carrying Democratic vice presidential nominee Tim Walz crashed on the highway while heading from the airport to a campaign stop in Milwaukee on Monday, but Walz was unhurt.

President Joe Biden called from Air Force One and spoke to Walz a short time later, as the president was traveling to a separate campaign stop in Pittsburgh with Vice President Kamala Harris. Harris herself was campaigning in Detroit before heading to the joint event later in the day with Biden, and her campaign said that she also spoke with her running mate by phone after the crash.

The Harris campaign said the crash involved vehicles near the rear of the motorcade. Walz, who is also the governor of Minnesota, was riding closer to the front. Images posted on social media showed large passenger vans with crumpled front and backends after the collision, which was said to have occurred on Interstate 794.

The White House said Harris was briefed on the collision and spoke with Walz to check on him and the staff.

Upon arriving at his event, Walz spoke briefly about the crash saying “some of my staff and members of the press that were traveling up with us were involved in a traffic accident on the way here today.”

“We’ve spoken with the staff. I’m relieved to say that with a few minor injuries, everybody’s going to be okay,” Walz said. “President Biden and Vice President Harris called to check in, and we certainly appreciate their concern, and I want to express my sincere thanks to the US Secret Service and all the local first responders for their quick reaction.”

It wasn’t immediately clear what caused the crash, which occurred shortly before 1 p.m. local time and caused some minor injuries.

A member of the traveling pool staff, who was in a van carrying reporters, had an injured arm and was treated by medics, according to a pool report from a reporter traveling in Walz’s motorcade, who wrote that passengers were “violently thrown forward, as our van slammed into the one in front of us and was hit from behind.”

Walz and his motorcade stopped at the hospital a few hours after the crash so he could check on staff members who were involved.

The van carrying the reporters remained pulled over on the side of the road for several minutes afterward.

Some reporters had scrapes and bruises and one had a bloody nose. Another feared having suffered a concussion and was initially looking to be taken to urgent care — but eventually climbed aboard a new van to accompany the rest of the press to the event.

All who wanted to be checked out by paramedics were assessed, according to the pool report.

The crash occurred after Walz and his wife, Gwen, were greeted at the airport by Democratic Rep. Gwen Moore of Wisconsin. The trio embraced, chatted and posed for a photo before the motorcade began heading to the event.

Monday’s campaign stops marking Labor Day were Walz’s first aboard the Harris-Walz campaign charter aircraft. It bears decals of an American flag, the words Harris-Walz, and “A New Way Forward.”