It's Climate Change I tell'ya!! IT'S CLIMATE CHANGE!!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Check your forecast.

Potential for snow with light accumulation.

Locations: Nanaimo to the Cowichan Valley, Malahat, Greater Victoria.

Time span: Friday overnight and Saturday morning.

Remarks: A low pressure system brushing the south coast will bring a chance of wet snow from Nanaimo to Victoria Harbour. Be prepared for slippery road conditions, especially across the Malahat.

At this time, the trajectory of this low suggests a low probability of accumulating snow for this time period.

Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to BCstorm@ec.gc.ca or tweet reports using #BCStorm.
Snow isn't supposed to get to sea level in Qualicum tomorrow. The higher parts of our fire protection area will have at least sleet. As long as the snow stays above 1600 ft it is OK. For some reason the snowbirds that come here don't like rain, so we want lots of it.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Yeah, thanks anyway but I prefer to pay attention to the doctors and scientists not the screeching bozos you find on the internet. Only a fool would listen to that garbage, most of it filled with fake data and fake numbers.
Your fake data and numbers garbage are just that, all fake garbage nonsense. Your a fake, troll. :ROFLMAO:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Snow isn't supposed to get to sea level in Qualicum tomorrow. The higher parts of our fire protection area will have at least sleet. As long as the snow stays above 1600 ft it is OK. For some reason the snowbirds that come here don't like rain, so we want lots of it.

The snowbirds are now long gone to the American south to get away from this shitty cold and wet and snowy climate that we have in winter time. They are the smart ones here. Just saying.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
And entering the ring from the Prairies:
View attachment 11116
…& in Fahrenheit for those that think in imperial:
View attachment 11117
I had a couple hundred pounds of snow in the box of my truck after the last storm (for traction), then parked in the garage last night (checking the fluids, etc…), & walked out to a small lake on the garage floor this morning. The garage is well insulated but not heated.

I’ll be squeegee’n out that garage tonight or I need skates to just take out the garbage….

I love and miss the old imperial fahrenheit temperatures. 70F degrees looks a lot warmer and nicer than 20 degrees Celsius. Bring back fahrenheit. Works for me. (y)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
You're both whiny bitches cowering under your beds in fear as your trembling fingers pull up more and more 'scary' fake stories on the internet, unable to face the reality that you've been wrong all along and society has been right.
Your the buffoon that constantly lives in a state of fear and panic over a fake and phony globalist created China virus. I would rather be a whiny bitch than a dumbo covidiot like you. Society is getting all screwed up because of the likes of people like you that cannot see that this was all just a covid lie and hoax from the very beginning. It all about the money and power and had nothing to do with a virus. Hello, sucker. LOL.

The non vaccinated are told that they need to go get vaccinated for their protection, and then the vaccinated are told that the covid vaccines do not really protect them from catching covid, and then tells the bozo vaccinated out there that they should go get a booster jab or two for more protection. Where will this end, old smart one? This is all starting to look like this covid bullshit will one day be made into a Hollywood movie with many movie episodes to follow. Fauci the fraudster will probably be the head honcho in that movie. LOL.

Everything on the internet is not all fake stories. Conspiracies do exist, believe it or not. :ROFLMAO:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

But I guess it doesn't matter because California = Liberal or some BS.

Hey Serryah, are still living in fear and panic from catching the covid bug? It's safe to come out now fro under your bed. This coivd virus bull shit is over. our lying politicians, and the lying media,and those so called covid experts and health ministers are being exposed for their lies every day. The problem is, when will you wake the phuk up? Now those same buffoons and morons mentioned above have you now in a state of fear and panic over some non existent climate crisis nonsense. Wake up and start to grow up, child. :ROFLMAO:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Hey Serryah, are still living in fear and panic from catching the covid bug? It's safe to come out now fro under your bed. This coivd virus bull shit is over. our lying politicians, and the lying media,and those so called covid experts and health ministers are being exposed for their lies every day. The problem is, when will you wake the phuk up? Now those same buffoons and morons mentioned above have you now in a state of fear and panic over some non existent climate crisis nonsense. Wake up and start to grow up, child. :ROFLMAO:
There ya have it, Serryah.

taxme did his own research.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
There ya have it, Serryah.

taxme did his own research.
When it comes to "AGW" you don't need to be a research scientist to understand that 32% =/= 97%. This is grade school math folks. It's also a case of pure logic. If 2/3 of the scientists surveyed didn't return the survey then it is empirically impossible for there to be a 97% "consensus".
Remember, the IPCC is a group of bureaucrats, not scientists. And bureaucrats LOVE to massage numbers in their favour wherever and whenever they can. And the further from center they are, the more ludicrous ie: desperate the magic math gets. In some cases to the point of completely denying reality.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Best stay in bed this morning the rain just got white .

Reactions: taxslave

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I wouldn't know.

They're the only pos I've ever blocked here.

Poor little crybaby child Serryah. You are so afraid of me that you had to block me. I have never blocked you. What's the matter pos? Scared of someone like me for daring to challenge or question your beliefs and anything that you mumble here? If you cannot take the heat then what the phuk are you doing here, pos? :ROFLMAO: