It's Climate Change I tell'ya!! IT'S CLIMATE CHANGE!!

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Just look at who has shares or gets grant money from Big Pharma. There you will find the answer.

We have to believe and should know by now that those traitorous politicians, the elite in the media, and those so called health ministers and experts are all pretty much on the take and are getting some kind of a dollar kickback from the globalist big pharma satanist ilk in order to try and keep this covid lie and hoax still alive. The big push that is going to happen very soon will be the push for booster jabs with more to come after that. Will booster jabs become mandatory in time? Sooorrry, but if you do not have your one or two booster jabs you will not be allowed to travel or eat in restaurants.

These forced vaccines will never come to an end if allowed to carry on. Only we the peasants can put an end to this medical tyranny mask wearing nonsense once and for all. If not, it will be booster jabs and masks forever. In many European countries hundreds of thousands of citizen's have been demonstrating against anti vaccine mandates and passports and masks. News that the Canadian main stream lying and fake leftist lieberal media will never show on TV here in Canada.

It's all our call to end this medical tyranny madness once and for all. Our rights and freedoms are at stake here. Believe it or not. 😷

Reactions: Dixie Cup

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Reject ALL vaccines!

It's yer right!
That it is. Doesn't necessarily mean it is smart. But the covid shot is not really a vaccine. It was marketed as such so the gullible masses would accept it without question, just as they do with so many other government mandates. I strongly suspect far fewer people would willingly get "vaccinated" if they actually knew what they are getting.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
That it is. Doesn't necessarily mean it is smart. But the covid shot is not really a vaccine. It was marketed as such so the gullible masses would accept it without question, just as they do with so many other government mandates. I strongly suspect far fewer people would willingly get "vaccinated" if they actually knew what they are getting.
Well, I know it'll turn my body into a 5G antenna, cuz I did my own research.

What I don't understand is why people wouldn't want to have 5G all the time, everywhere.

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
Well, I know it'll turn my body into a 5G antenna, cuz I did my own research.

What I don't understand is why people wouldn't want to have 5G all the time, everywhere.
Perfect. I used to get pretty decent reception through my fillings, but dentures just don't quite cut it. I need the chip. I wonder if a booster shot will let me pick up the European feed ?

Reactions: Ron in Regina

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
BONOKOSKI: Environment Minister Steven Guilbeault finally forced to choose his poison
Author of the article:Mark Bonokoski
Publishing date:Nov 18, 2021 • 16 hours ago • 3 minute read • 25 Comments
Minister of Environment and Climate Change Steven Guilbeault speaks during the UN Climate Change Conference (COP26), in Glasgow, Scotland, Nov. 4, 2021.
Minister of Environment and Climate Change Steven Guilbeault speaks during the UN Climate Change Conference (COP26), in Glasgow, Scotland, Nov. 4, 2021. PHOTO BY PHIL NOBLE /REUTERS
Article content
So Environment Minister Steven Guilbeault is going to take the train this winter to preach his gospel on climate change.

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content
He’s chosen his primary poison.

Before this snapshot, he’s ridden his bike three decades though the winters of Montreal — or so he’s posted on Facebook.

But these are different times.

As Minister of the Environment, he’s entitled to a government-issue car and driver, as well as jet planes.

“I’ve been asked many times over the past few weeks whether I realize just how high expectations are for me given my activist history and whether I’m prepared to make compromises,” said Guilbeault, a former Greenpeace organizer.

“What I’ve said, and I mean it, is I recognize expectations are high as they should be,” he said. “That’s because the stakes are very high, and the mandate that Canadians gave us is an extremely ambitious one.”

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content
“I am the father of four kids and as I’m sure the parents among you can relate, I never win every single battle at home,” Guilbeault told reporters. “If that’s true of my family, of course it’s going to be true of a society like Canada or on the global stage. But that’s not going to stop me, or Canada, to keep fighting this battle.”

Perhaps he should consider taking those four kids along because a transcontinental train service takes six days to carry passengers from Halifax to Vancouver and there’s a lot of down time, and not just because the railway acknowledges it is often late by as much as a day.

There can be hour upon hours just between stops

And that’s a lot of down time with four kids.

In a Summary Of The 2018-2022 Corporate Plan, VIA management said performance was “terrible” for its transcontinental Canadian service where delays of eight hours or more were routine.

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content
On-time performance for all VIA Rail trains prior to the pandemic was 68% even after the railway redefined “on time” to mean as much as 15 minutes late on short hauls.

Guilbeault acknowledged VIA has an on-time problem, just as Canada has never met the successive emissions targets “we have been promising since the 1990s.”

Targets are challenging, he said: “I’ve been at this climate fight for a long time. We have our work cut out for us.”

Catherine McKenna in her last act as minister of the environment pulled out her government credit card and logged 22,600 kilometres by air in ten days last July on a climate change tour of Canada.

On various legs of her tour, McKenna was accompanied by as many as nine staff, including two press aides.

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content
“We need to reduce air pollution,” McKenna said at a July 27 stop in Edmonton. “Consider that the transportation sector represents a quarter of Canada’s greenhouse gas emissions.”

Whether Guilbeault takes a train, boat or plane — as he flew to-and-from the COP26 summit in Glasgow where no agreement on time was again met — he will be doing a lot of polluting.

Flights produce greenhouse gases — mainly carbon dioxide — from burning jet fuel, and obviously contributes to global warming when released into the atmosphere.

An economy-class return flight from London to New York, says the BBC, emits an estimated 0.67 tonnes of CO2 per passenger, according to the calculator from the UN’s civil aviation body.

That’s equivalent to 11% of the average annual emissions for someone living, say, in Canada, over a year.

Two passengers travelling by car from, say, London to Madrid, will put out less pollution than a jam-packed jetliner on the same run.

Just a driver, however, and the jetliner wins.

Guilbeault will constantly be choosing his poison.

markbonokoski@gmail.com

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Wow….if Federal Liberal Environment Minister Steven Guilbeault plans on stopping in Regina…he’d better bring his bicycle (and pack a lunch or two) also to get from the closest train station to the Legislative Building in Regina.
1637376721776.jpeg

Last edited:

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Melville or Watrous.... in the middle of the night.
Thus the bicycle also (& a lunch or two) and maybe some type of ecologically green headlamp for safe travels. The Legislation Building in Regina is our Provincial Seat of Government….unless there’s no plan on stopping there ‘cuz wokeness (?) no reason to ‘cuz no Liberal Federal Seats in SK (?) what have you?

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
So ‘bout 110 miles, each way, from the closest train station. Buddy might have to jump on STC or a Greyhound Bus if it’s too far to spread out & lessen his Carbon Footprint….if such a thing as STC or a Greyhound Bus existed along that route.

Maybe he should be financially punitively punished if he doesn’t use public transport between those two points?

Or someone else will have to make that round trip, twice, to get him from and back to that closest train station, plus some incidental mileage, so call that 500 miles (800 kms?) assuming he and his Entourage all fit into just one vehicle…& this is a prairie reality that we’re suppose to lesson our carbon footprint from with increasing carbon taxes every April Fools Day? http://forums.canadiancontent.net/threads/april-fools-heres-your-carbon-tax-f-ckers.163090/

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
So ‘bout 110 miles, each way, from the closest train station. Buddy might have to jump on STC or a Greyhound Bus if it’s too far to spread out & lessen his Carbon Footprint….if such a thing as STC or a Greyhound Bus existed along that route.

Maybe he should be financially punitively punished if he doesn’t use public transport between those two points?

Or someone else will have to make that round trip, twice, to get him from and back to that closest train station, plus some incidental mileage, so call that 500 miles (800 kms?) assuming he and his Entourage all fit into just one vehicle…& this is a prairie reality that we’re suppose to lesson our carbon footprint from with increasing carbon taxes every April Fools Day?
I think both STC and Greyhound are figments of our imagination now ... a memory from times gone by.

Reactions: Mowich and petros

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Or someone else will have to make that round trip, twice, to get him from and back to that closest train station, plus some incidental mileage, so call that 500 miles (800 kms?) assuming he and his Entourage all fit into just one vehicle…& this is a prairie reality that we’re suppose to lesson our carbon footprint from with increasing carbon taxes every April Fools Day? http://forums.canadiancontent.net/threads/april-fools-heres-your-carbon-tax-f-ckers.163090/
Liberals and reality parted ways in 1970.