It's Climate Change I tell'ya!! IT'S CLIMATE CHANGE!!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
So is telling us there is a drought when it is pissing down rain.
Not really. I hope you can someday get your head around the fact that what you, personally, are experiencing in the moment is not the universal reality.

Just because you just finished off a nice plate of poutine doesn't mean there's no hunger in the world.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Not really. I hope you can someday get your head around the fact that what you, personally, are experiencing in the moment is not the universal reality.

Just because you just finished off a nice plate of poutine doesn't mean there's no hunger in the world.
Back at you.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
"A punishing heat wave descended over large parts of Ontario, Quebec and Atlantic Canada this week, with temperatures set to top 30 C for consecutive days in some places and feel as hot as 40 to 45 C with the humidity."

Sooo basically just another average mid-June stretch for much of southern Ontario. We call that 'summer'.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Enjoy the swamp ass.
Yeah, well I figured after the last two amazing summers that we'd be back to the usual sweltering heat of summer sooner rather than later. But I do love how the local weather likes to crank up the rhetoric over every weather event now. Even in the winter they act like 5cm of snowfall is a fucking snowmageddon or something. You'd think this was Florida getting a freak snow fall or something.