it knows your pain
you, we , it as the quantum nature of the nonlocal goat is in his plenitude
has told me
we have always been in the same place
much like that matrix movie
much of it, goat approved
you have passed the first humour test
oh fellow latvian goat god worshipper!

But am I moving soon or what? And don't tell me "only the goat knows" that's what the last phychic I called said.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Re: RE: Isn't Canada Great?

cortez said:
i mean what you have shown but should only have written

but the image is ....... as YOU SHOULD KNOW
FORBIDDEN !!!

especially as this mocking representation shows our master as one devoid of humour

lets start a new thread

isn't the goat like god great?

I had no idea his name was Frank....I thought it was Baphomet.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I've always been leery of goat worshipers, I mean come on...it's a goat!

Goats and lemons have nothing to do with Quantum physics either....don't let him fool you.

Alberta'sfinest

Electoral Member
Dec 9, 2005
There's no god. God, or what people call god is merely the natural function of everything bound by specific rules. Sins are nothing more than counterproductive actions to the system of sociology that is natural to our brains. We don't just want outer peace, we also need inner peace, which is impossible to achieve completely without outer peace, or world peace. World peace is actually quite simple, we simply have to disect what causes conflict and eliminate it.

If you study history, you start to see the picture of how most wars start. Countries usually run into one problem, lack of resources, and then they must take more land to expand their kingdom. Why do they need more land? They need more land because they allowed the population to rise above the resources available. Why did they allow the population to rise above the resources? Because it increased production and tax income for the king. And why did the king need more money? Greed. The greed of a few men caused just about every single war.

Our current situation is very much the same as throughout history. Greedy people encouraged the world to expand beyond sustainability to create a scenario of scarcity where profits are the highest. Now we're entering a period where scarcity is getting too great once again, the difference this time is that there is no more land to exploit, and everyone can already access the worlds resources, so we're heading for war once again as the conflict is rising over shares of what is left. In less than three years, oil supplies are going be less than the demand, the price will skyrocket, and somebody will get screwed in the process. Since it's now a global market, it's a global problem, and it won't be isolated. The US has already captured Iraq to earmark their oil. The EU is setting the ground work to invade Iran. You think those cartoons were an accident? They were purposely created, along with the Paris riots to create a negative image on the Islam world, to put them in a light that makes them look like violent savages impeding peace. It worked to. Seriousely, how could someone educated enough to draw political cartoons know nothing of the rules of Islam? It's all preparation to create a mindset that will allow Europeans to slaughter Islamist without guilt, much like the Nazi propaganda from the 30's against jews. The US instead used terrorism to justify the takeover of Iraq, but the highjackers where from the Al-Queada training camps and were recruited from Saudi Arabia. Iraq did absolutely nothing to warrant the invasion. But it worked didn't it? It's going to happen a again too. Watch how the news will slowly paint a ugly picture of China while they host the Olympics, and the period following. Anyone with common sense knows this will be a period when China will be in the international spotlight, and protestors will have a kind of amnesty, until the games are over and the reports of how their government oppresses it's citizens will be all over the news. This will prepare our mindsets to make us believe that we are fighting against a oppressive communist government, and makes our soldiers feel like they are doing the right thing. However, currently nobody seems to care that half the stuff they own was created in sweat shop like factories. Companies like Wal-mart are making money hand over fist and saving us money hand over fist, so we are actually encouraging this ethic in China. Remember what I said, soldiers need a cause and can't know they are just exterminators freeing up resources.

If you read up on the effectiveness of the US army in comparison to the Chinese army, you'll note that this kind of conflict will most likely destroy both armies almost completely. Add in the Deaths from disease and famine that accompany such large scale war, and there'll be only half or less than half of the worlds population left.

If you look around in your community, you'll see local conflicts taking place. All of these conflicts can be linked to the seven mortal sins, which are pride, anger, gluttony, greed, envy, lust, and sloth. Considering we built are entire society around these mortal sins, the murders, rapes, robberies, divorce rate and much more aren't a surprize to me. We only see band-aid solutions to the problems because we don't want to take responsibility for the real causes and admit our guilt. I always laugh at how corporate bodies never want to pay more tax, but it's their fault that soo much taxes are needed. The greedier they get, the more wealth distribution we need to elleviate the problems created by it. The current tactic they use now is to simply steal wealth from other places of the world through exploitation, that way we don't see the results in our own communities and don't feel a need to stand up against them. I'd say most North Americans are quite content with this situation, and then we wonder why we're attacked by terrorists. People need to open their eyes and see what is really going on in our countries, how we're being lead into lifestyles that are detrimental to the environment, our communities, and our families. Media is the faciliatator that basically brainwashes us into excepting these things. People need to turn off their TV's, put down the news, and go out and talk to others about their concerns. Direct contact between two people is the only true form of un-altered expression of ideas. Unfortunately, not to many people even care about what's going on in the world, they don't want to hear the truth, they just want an easy life and to live blissfully ignorant of everything, with a mindset that they're in the right. Of course, this will only work until the problem is part of your life and you can no longer escape or ignore it.

People look at me like I'm crazy do to what I say and how I think, but that's only because the media has spent years of effort to create stigma around original thinkers that might impede the corporate world. They couldn't possibly shut people like me up or limit the information I might spread, so they simply created a negative societal attitude towards free thinkers. There was a time in the past when people like me would draw large crowds to here what they had to say. Then the crowd would use logic and reasoning to determine whether it was truth or complete bull. Now, people just assume that everything is complete bull and would rather watch TV which requires less brain activity. I know this is true because this is what people do to me. People prefer the censored, simple to understand and non-thought provoking information that is readily accessible from the idiot box.

If you actually look throughout history you'll find that there were many people who would make statements such as mine, many of them became our modern spiritual leaders. I find it fascinating that people no longer listen to people like myself as these people brought enlightenment to the world, and usually ended up destroying the power holds over the masses held by evil men. If you don't think that people with power holds over our current masses wouldn't use this information to create a situation of ignorance towards people like myself to prevent their power holds from being removed, you aren't to bright. Of course, this probably never occourred to everyone as they have spent an equal amount of resources to create their positive images with the same technology. It even says in the Bible that the Anti-Christ will present himself as Christ, and the majority of the world will be easily lead to believe this, how did you think this would be accomplished?

If you want to learn how to spot the manipulation in the media and written print, don't listen to the story, look for the impression it leaves. Maybe I'll find one to illustrate my point.

cyberclark

Electoral Member
Canada better because of Harper? HA!

I see he has put his man in charge of the Privy Council. Thats okay but you can be sure there will be no complaints against proposed legislation allowed! (FYI privy council is who you write to with your reasons against the proposed law)

I do like his move on the hearings for Judges and I like that he has considered a Judge put up by a previous Government. That would indicate a honest selection. Good on him!

Remember Mulroney neutered all the Federal Departments putting his own ADM's in charge as an effort to control the inperfection of the autocrats. Let's see how Mr. Harper continues before we put a bunch of unearned laurels on his shoulders.

In my heart of hearts I really think you are in for a let down!

OpnSrc

Electoral Member
Feb 17, 2006
Western Canada
www.purevolume.com
cyberclark said:
Canada better because of Harper? HA!

In my heart of hearts I really think you are in for a let down!

mmm... i think the previous Liberal government set the bar so low ... that it would be highly improbable to be let down by even the most pathetic Conservative government. But I think Harper will do some really good things for Canada, if given the opportunity.

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006

Said1 said:
cortez said:
[

What did the goat say about me? Will I move before August?

the goat said you would NOT move before august
but there a good chance you will be moved
he spoke however in broken Latvian-
so i might have got it wrong
hey he's a goat not the infallible pope!

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006

Jay said:
I've always been leery of goat worshipers, I mean come on...it's a goat!

Goats and lemons have nothing to do with Quantum physics either....don't let him fool you.

quantum mechanics is a fairly comprehesive theory inclusive of most matter as we know it including those patterns grouped as the beings-we-call lemons and goats.

your statement can be reduced to saying matter has nothing to do with matter and that is JUST PLAIN CRASY!

and as for your patronizing hey come on its a goat!
thats at the very least disrespectfull of our faith

you are forgiven though
you know not what you do
you probably never will!

actually the best meat I have ever tasted is goat.... I don't know if that is relevant to this conversation....

but hey what about ...this is my flesh this is my blood
christians eat of the flesh of their man god
why not of a goat god?

hmmm... I never thought of having lemons with goats...

off to the basement to kill another goat

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
missile said:
Now,it's Billy Goat [if a male] and Nanny Goat [if female]..Them's the rules. Goats milk is very nutricious.

you mean there are rules as to the naming of goats
i hope it not illegal in canada to violate those rules
after all in canada there were laws before there were people
ill accept guidelines for naming goats.. if her majesty (a nutorious goat hater') approves......

the meat is better than the milk by the way

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005

cortez said:
Jay said:

quantum mechanics is a fairly comprehesive theory inclusive of most matter as we know it including those patterns grouped as the beings-we-call lemons and goats.

your statement can be reduced to saying matter has nothing to do with matter and that is JUST PLAIN CRASY!

I've give you that one... :)

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006

Jay said:
cortez said:
i mean what you have shown but should only have written

but the image is ....... as YOU SHOULD KNOW
FORBIDDEN !!!

especially as this mocking representation shows our master as one devoid of humour

lets start a new thread

isn't the goat like god great?

I had no idea his name was Frank....I thought it was Baphomet.
the name of the goat represented in that image you sent is named FRANK -Bahomet is his "amercanized" name
FRANK is his original Latvian name which roughly translated means the-goat-god-who-lost-his-sense-of-humour-because-his-hemorroids-kept-burning.

and that explains his somewhat pained expression..
i had forgotten about the piles...

there is much to learn about FRANK , but his dedication of an entire chapter, in the holy book of OLD IBEX to anorectal surgery must now be clear to you as well.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005

cortez said:
....must now be clear to you as well.

There are some things that are becoming rather clear to me....that's for sure.

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
DasFX said:
I really appreciate Canada as a place to live.

You know things are pretty good when the national headlines in almost all newspapers and on all national news broadcasts lead with a story about the national men's hockey team.

I think Canadians complain too much, we really have it pretty good and things will only get better.

ok i concede i was just pulling your leg
i am a canadian
heritage non latvian but still unknown to you
geuss the color of my skin
like you yes i like this country
but id rather poke fun at this kind of thing
because this canada is the best kinda stuff is still arrogant sounding even if it isnt meant to be

i always feel better after i eat a goat
and top up my meds

you wont recognize me when i go thru the depressive part of the manic cycle