Isn't Canada Great?

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
8,366
3
38
cortez said:
This forum reminds me of how FAR i have travelled since I left you.

So where did you go to escape Canada?

cortez said:
that is why i sit here.i know that only harm can come of these interchanges as my attiutude will only reinforce your prison,

I wouldn't spend too much energy on it.


cortez said:
it will not be me who makes you see but an event brought to you by fate that you will not be able to speak of as i am not. stop wasting your time .

That's good news.
 

MMMike

Council Member
Mar 21, 2005
1,410
1
38
Toronto
cortez said:
Sassylassie said:
How's this for real communication, go back to your cell it's time for lock down. Gratitude; go take your meds, they stop the voices in your head. If you fancy yourself a Philosapher start your own thread. There are a number of members that will give you a run for your money. I'm not one of them.

which of my cells
the heptocyte
or the lonely myocyte
the surgical scar
which of my voices
i own them all
the voice of treason
perhaps
of the voice that dis- mis-pells the second word after god
the philo word ?
money runs for me
money runs from me
run for my money
its all about that
insert ( cliche number x)
lock down
lock up
lock right
lock left
time for time
chill out
time for my meds
your message was my meds
thank you once again
sincerely

Quick, somebody go get jimmoyer.. we've found his long lost brother!!! :lol:
 

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
1,260
0
36
i went to the kingdom of god
a god who most closely resembles a goat
a righteous goat whose cheese is good and
great and not canadian
isn't Latvia great?
oh goat of god who brings goodness into the world
protect us the little latvian's from those who would unrighteously steal our honor - the righteous
canadians... whose tiny egos burst at the mere mention of your goat like character!! amen

ps- go on take yourself seriously!!!!
 

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
1,260
0
36
Re: RE: Isn't Canada Great?

Haggis McBagpipe said:
Cortez, your poetry is interesting. Why, though, do you view the myocyte as lonely? And don't you mean 'hepatocyte', not 'heptocyte'?

the hepatocyte is correctly spelled as such
heptocyte might be the manner in which george w might say it
the myocyte is a cell found in the heart
hence the lonely myocyte is
the lonely heart

let me spell the ways
let the lord in
the lord of goats and men and women and ...


are you a quantum fan?

here and there --- it was the double slit experiment that
first alerted me to god's dual nature
a particle like goat quality and a wave like
lemon quality

no claim to be poetry

just a few weird combinations of neuronal bs before the freaks take us to nuclear war-- lest we rememmber

are you with me?
 

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
10,506
33
48
The Evil Empire
Hey Cortez, I'm glad you found your goat, watch the milk doesn't sit too much, it spoils after a while.

By the way, in your ramblings about Canadians are you including ALL Canadians? Do you know who those Canadians are? Let me give you a brief rundown for you in case you forgot since you have found paradise.

A Canadian is English, or French, or Italian, Irish, German, Spanish, Polish, Russian or Greek. A Canadian may also by the way be an American or Mexican, African, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Australian, Iranian, Asian, or Arab, or Pakistani, or Afghan or Inuit or hey, maybe even Latvian.

So when you're bashing Canadians you are probably also bashing half the world in the process.

Furthermore, if you didn't like it in Canada, you did the best thing anyone could do, YOU LEFT!
 

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
8,366
3
38
cortez said:
here and there --- it was the double slit experiment that
first alerted me to god's dual nature
a particle like goat quality and a wave like
lemon quality


So there it is, the Unified Field theory explained. We left out the goats and the lemons....


Now if you will excuse me, I have some experiments to conduct.
 

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
1,260
0
36
I think not said:
Hey Cortez, I'm glad you found your goat, watch the milk doesn't sit too much, it spoils after a while.

By the way, in your ramblings about Canadians are you including ALL Canadians? Do you know who those Canadians are? Let me give you a brief rundown for you in case you forgot since you have found paradise.

A Canadian is English, or French, or Italian, Irish, German, Spanish, Polish, Russian or Greek. A Canadian may also by the way be an American or Mexican, African, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Australian, Iranian, Asian, or Arab, or Pakistani, or Afghan or Inuit or hey, maybe even Latvian.

So when you're bashing Canadians you are probably also bashing half the world in the process.

Furthermore, if you didn't like it in Canada, you did the best thing anyone could do, YOU LEFT!

i did not leave the physical location that the ungodly haters of a goatlike god call c a n a d a or can ad doo doo i live amoung you haters of a goat- like -god and your simplistic leave it
(how can one leave that which does not exist) cliche
only the goat like god of lovely cheese can say of the leaving .
you and your kind wish you can control the location of the latvian known as cortez
just HOW arrogant can you be
i forgive nonetheless , but more none than less
for tiss with glee i see the creatures beneath trying so feverishly to be unborn -- to deny the god of goatlike cheese

tiss you that have left at the command of the creator
cheese and milk fresh and rancid and all marvelous shades of
freshness in between
is that the best you can do do?
powerless
against the great goat like god

your tentacles cannot find me
but know i am there
few can follow
i fear
you will stay and wallow
and wave a flag too
yippee!
 

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
8,366
3
38
cortez said:
i live amoung you haters of a goat- like -god


Perhaps you mean Baphomet he's the goat god.


 

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
10,506
33
48
The Evil Empire
cortez said:
i did not leave the physical location that the ungodly haters of a goatlike god call c a n a d a

Ah, well that's just being hypocritical, why don't you pack up your bells and horns and take a hike?
 

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
1,260
0
36
i mean what you have shown but should only have written

but the image is ....... as YOU SHOULD KNOW
FORBIDDEN !!!

especially as this mocking representation shows our master as one devoid of humour

lets start a new thread

isn't the goat like god great?

his name is really frank....
i have those kind of problems too
in the end there will be only you and him
fate up against your will
 

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
1,260
0
36
I think not said:
cortez said:
i did not leave the physical location that the ungodly haters of a goatlike god call c a n a d a

Ah, well that's just being hypocritical, why don't you pack up your bells and horns and take a hike?

ouch
hypocritical
ouch

define rule 1- i will do as I please
define action- i have done as I please
define quality- unhypocritical action
- as defined by me

take your word this word of your hypocriseeee
and do with it what you please
besides use i
it so hurtfully ( boo-hoo ) against me
 

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
1,260
0
36
Re: RE: Isn't Canada Great?

the caracal kid said:
it is an impossibility that it will be only "you and him"

when you join us you will know it can be possible

can be possible is redundant

is possible is sufficient

this god is not perfect--- as some nation states claim to be
just...
better
good enough is
time for lock down
 

Alberta'sfinest

Electoral Member
Dec 9, 2005
217
0
16
I really don't care what the sheep say. My intelligence is in the same deviation brackets as Stephen Hawking, except I'm able bodied too. The simplest explanation for the functioning of my brain is that I can make conscious functions sub-conscious, and then become conscious once the subconscious has come to it's conclusion. It's similar to the program that monitors cellphones and land lines for key words like "bomb", except it monitors for information that fills in the blanks that my subconscious might be experiencing. This allows me to do extremely complicated problem solving in my head, and kind of explains why i'm going to school to become a physicist. In a MRI, my brain looks like every section of my brain is crosswired, so every functioning module that makes up my brain has direct circiutry to every other part. My biggest obsticle of life is trying to reduce my higher brain function into language to explain my conclusions to everyone else who doesn't think the same way as me, which is most. Einstein had this same problem as he would visualize himself as an actual electron to predict it's function, then take month's to try and formulate it into actual equations that everyone else needs to understand his visualization. It's extremely frustrating, and I dealt with years of depression as a result of this frustration, but I'm improving my translation. I use my abilities to contemplate massive scenarios in my head, even visualizing multiple paths we can take from a current direction and place in time. For the last 7 years of my life I've been trying to piece together what our actual situation is from the scattered information that I had to gather from multiple sources that seemed to have no interconnectivity at first glance, to see all possible paths we can take, and so on. Last year I came to a final conclusion that we are on a crash course with what is easily distinguished as the apocalypse. I call it my unified conclusion of what is currently known. See, most people carry only an expertise in one subject, whether it be the environment, economy, sociology, physics, etc... I learned them all, and unified them into one consistant piece of knowledge. Since I'm one of the very few or possibly the only person to ever do this, I'm not surprized and neither should you be that you've never met somebody who has come to the same conclusion as me. I'm currently working on a book that incorporates all the information that I used to come to my conclusion, what we can expect in the coming years, and the steps we need to take afterwards to end the cycles we've been trapped in for thousands of years. I'm going to release the book one year before the war starts to break out, this way it will give everyone a chance to see that I had prior knowledge in an effort to establish my credibility for what needs to be accomplished post war. Essentially, the war will be the solution to our current problem, not a result, although that isn't the way it will be portrayed as people are more likely to go to war if they think they are fighting for a cause, and not as an extermination force. Sometimes what is necessary isn't desireable.
 

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
1,260
0
36
Re: RE: Isn't Canada Great?

Toro said:
We sure aren't great at $#&%$*% hockey!

%$%$#*%()&*)!!

i am with you
we that includes me
not good at hockey

remember the 1972 match betwen russia and canada
canada won
but why

game 6 , bobby clark is urged by one of the canadain coaches to
"take karlamov , one of russia's star players, out" ie to intentionally slash karlamov's ankle which the canadians noted was weak, possibly already injured, and in one of the most infamous episodes in all of international hockey did just that-
effectiveley disabling this true sportsman from the rest of the tournament.

henderson didnt win it for canda , good ol bobby did

ever since then i ALWAYS cheer for anyone but canada in international hockey.

I love sitting i some of the nonlocal pubs with my philosoper friends and screaming with delight when people of good character
ie non canadians score goals against isnt- canada- great representatives

im rarely disapointed
canada always loses
unless it wins
and then i know they cheated

shhhhh quiet
the neighbours think im one of them
ive been putting on an act

i was absolutely delighted to see canada lose yesterday against russia

you seem angry that canada lost @#$#@ etc
let go of your anger and come to the other side

cultural treason its a blast
at first you feel guity
even a little afraid
and people are afraid of you
but wait
no bolt of lightling to strike you down
wow

an unlimited source of joy

so when you read this dont be angry
i am trying to free you all from your shackles
one day you might seee

godspeed to you
unknown entities in the great ocean of being that have become stuck at calling yourselves canadian

in heaven
there is no hockey

oh and good morning to you all
 

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
1,260
0
36
Re: RE: Isn't Canada Great?

Alberta'sfinest said:
I really don't care what the sheep say. My intelligence is in the same deviation brackets as Stephen Hawking, except I'm able bodied too. The simplest explanation for the functioning of my brain is that I can make conscious functions sub-conscious, and then become conscious once the subconscious has come to it's conclusion. It's similar to the program that monitors cellphones and land lines for key words like "bomb", except it monitors for information that fills in the blanks that my subconscious might be experiencing. This allows me to do extremely complicated problem solving in my head, and kind of explains why i'm going to school to become a physicist. In a MRI, my brain looks like every section of my brain is crosswired, so every functioning module that makes up my brain has direct circiutry to every other part. My biggest obsticle of life is trying to reduce my higher brain function into language to explain my conclusions to everyone else who doesn't think the same way as me, which is most. Einstein had this same problem as he would visualize himself as an actual electron to predict it's function, then take month's to try and formulate it into actual equations that everyone else needs to understand his visualization. It's extremely frustrating, and I dealt with years of depression as a result of this frustration, but I'm improving my translation. I use my abilities to contemplate massive scenarios in my head, even visualizing multiple paths we can take from a current direction and place in time. For the last 7 years of my life I've been trying to piece together what our actual situation is from the scattered information that I had to gather from multiple sources that seemed to have no interconnectivity at first glance, to see all possible paths we can take, and so on. Last year I came to a final conclusion that we are on a crash course with what is easily distinguished as the apocalypse. I call it my unified conclusion of what is currently known. See, most people carry only an expertise in one subject, whether it be the environment, economy, sociology, physics, etc... I learned them all, and unified them into one consistant piece of knowledge. Since I'm one of the very few or possibly the only person to ever do this, I'm not surprized and neither should you be that you've never met somebody who has come to the same conclusion as me. I'm currently working on a book that incorporates all the information that I used to come to my conclusion, what we can expect in the coming years, and the steps we need to take afterwards to end the cycles we've been trapped in for thousands of years. I'm going to release the book one year before the war starts to break out, this way it will give everyone a chance to see that I had prior knowledge in an effort to establish my credibility for what needs to be accomplished post war. Essentially, the war will be the solution to our current problem, not a result, although that isn't the way it will be portrayed as people are more likely to go to war if they think they are fighting for a cause, and not as an extermination force. Sometimes what is necessary isn't desireable.

a very impressive
diatribe
you certainly are no ordinary canadian

i had come to similar conclusions
as yourself while contemplating the quantum nature of a goat like god

in a vision the goat god told me that ww2 was a ruse to get the amercains to invent a time machine
which they did
they call it the atomic weapon

it will soon be time to push the reset button said the goat
this time machine willl take you all back to what you call the stone age
dont forget to pack your skates

mine are packed i am ready
are you?
 

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
5,338
70
48
51
Das Kapital
Re: RE: Isn't Canada Great?

cortez said:
[

a very impressive
diatribe
you certainly are no ordinary canadian

i had come to similar conclusions
as yourself while contemplating the quantum nature of a goat like god

in a vision the goat god told me that ww2 was a ruse to get the amercains to invent a time machine
which they did
they call it the atomic weapon

it will soon be time to push the reset button said the goat
this time machine willl take you all back to what you call the stone age
dont forget to pack your skates

mine are packed i am ready
are you?

What did the goat say about me? Will I move before August?