is obama the best person alive?

is obama greatest person ever?

• yes

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • no

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters

kennyw98

I'm personally a neutral about it, and that statement would still stand whether he was black, white, asian, arab, and everything else in between. I'm more towards figuring a person on what they do and how they act rather than skin color or body size

exactly, and theres nohing wrong with the way obama act and everything he do is strait from the heart for america so why must you dislike him he wants to give you free health care and to make ssure you dont loose your house nothing bad or nothing what do you not like about the man

MissAnnika

Electoral Member
Jun 30, 2008
Ohau, Hawaii
exactly, and theres nohing wrong with the way obama act and everything he do is strait from the heart for america so why must you dislike him he wants to give you free health care and to make ssure you dont loose your house nothing bad or nothing what do you not like about the man

i never said i didn't like him but that i was neutral on the subject. neutral means i could care either way, so don't put words into my mouth that didnt escape in the first place. i'm not even going to get into my reasonings with someone i don't even know.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
When my kids were 11 I would have had them held back in school if they had spelling and grammar skills as good as yours.
wow!
Tell me, do you get a little bleeding, tummy cramps, anxiety, nervousness, mood swings, depression, forgetfulness, confusion, and a few other things when you are like this?
Jabbing at a child. Jeeeeeeeeeeeez Louise.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Lots of possibles, but why leap to a conclusion without more facts?

as I see it, there are 2 possibility's.

one: He is an 11 year old and his account should be terminated as he is too young to be on this board.

two: He is a troll masqurading as an 11 year old in which case his acount should be terminated because he is a troll and misrepresenting himself.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
ok, leap to a conclusion without more facts then.

Anna, he has stated that he is an 11 year old kid. I'm not jumping to any conclusions. If we take him at his word, then he is to young for a forum like this. If he is lieing about being an 11 year old, then he is a troll and should be terminated, either way he doesn't belong here.

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
Anna, he has stated that he is an 11 year old kid. I'm not jumping to any conclusions. If we take him at his word, then he is to young for a forum like this. If he is lieing about being an 11 year old, then he is a troll and should be terminated, either way he doesn't belong here.

Just cuz he might actually be 11 is not relevant! Who are you say who should be allowed to post here! Ageist!!!

Remember how MJ said "please...remember the children"?

Remember how JC said "allow the little ones to approach me...for I tell you, unless you have the heart of child you will not enter the kingdom of heaven..."?

How dare you suppress Free Speech!!
Where's ScottFree when you need him! You just wait till he comes back, them I'm going squeal on you like Judas...

;-);-);-);-);-)

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Sorry, Gerry. Brain fart. I was mistaking you for Walter.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Oh sure! Read my post and then log off quickly cuz your too scared!

Reopen the Steel Cage cuz I wanna challenge fellow member gerryh!!!

;-);-);-)

ROFLMAO...trust me alley....you REALLY don't want to do that. You have not seen me at my "worst".

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
"So....can a "Black" person be a Racist?"

Not only CAN, but they are the worst kind, because they know they can get away with it.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Looking at the posts by Obama supporters on this thread one can not help but ask: Are ALL Obama supporters this mentally challenged?