Is Fukushima About to Blow?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
At the distance we are how much time would it shave off a baby if all 6 let loose. 43 and the 'heart attack' rather than going through something like the movie "Fly". That sad end is reserved for the ones at the site right now though.

Why would this not start a 'chain reaction' that would eventually cover the whole country. When this one goes the area to the south is contaminated and nobody can maintain the reactor in that area so it goes critical also, and so on and so on till all on the whole island were destroyed. So far it seems that just one site will be lost so it is far from being as bad as it could get. If I was a refugee I would be filling out homestead papers for Hudson's Bay Canada for me and 100 million more of my family, my very rich family.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Solid ground will be a treat, not trying to be racist but they are the right height for Igloo living. What about the culture clash, ice fishing is not about ice-cubes although the rich would be able to afford HBI (Hudson'sBayIce) at any resort in Mexico. What with H41N15 fever sweeping the land down there ice from prome seawtaer will be a blessing. (at almost any price). If they can survive this without going primitive they might even enjoy those long winters spent with friends and family without cabin-fever setting in.

Please no neufy English teachers, just thiinking about that combination is making me a tad dizzy

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Security contracts, 9/11, their own nuclear plant (as that is the facility the virus came from) and Japan where they had the security contracts (apparently). Notice they were the first to voice that food was being banned, I believe it was Kosher Sushi. How it got started is irrelevant at this point for Japan, as for the safety of many in the future some actual changes might be in order. That is the financiers of all large projects, the collective known as the elite bankers. If their had been an uproar from the world community when Union Carbide gassed a whole bunch of people in India. Stockholder were happy to see the settlement and cleanup cost as little as possible, that hasn't changed except it is more blatant as it has gotten worse. The GOM being the last best example.

Dr. Michio Kaku says three raging meltdowns under way at Fukushima - NaturalNews.tv
And that means the Joos are behind it?

Not sure about that however the fault is evenly split between Bush and Obama.
Don't forget the Joos!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
And that means the Joos are behind it?
They were hot to trot to help in Haiti and the month they had the hospital there certain;y helped but when the cameras stopped they packed it up, or was it the other way around, they packed it in so the cameras stopped. With their experience of owning a nuclear reactor and being able to 'be creative with software' they should be there on the front-line, after all if they can hire 50,000 mercs for Libya they should be more than happy to help out their Sushi supplier.

Did they or the US have anything to do with the creation of stuxnet? Would it act in a way that simply shutting down a pump for a few minutes will affect the software at the pump to become unresponsive to a start command, only solution is to flash the eprom with a new copy of it's original program. In NY in the '20's there were gansters from every 'group', Jews were not exempt from having some of their members be just as unlawful as anybody so spare me the whitewash, if they want respect like them act in a responsible manner. It's one thing to create something to mess with a power station that is only in the testing stage (like Iran) and quite another to have that creation infect another plant when it's design is for total meltdown. I'm sure you would agree that a prank that causes a nightclub full of people to burn to death would be prosecuted by the law and the 'creator' of that sequence of events is most likely going to die after being found guilty of mass murder. If they had that one gen-set running then they could have grabbed power from that to help with the pumps on the reactors that their gen-sets damaged. If Israel hadn't been taking credit for stuxnet (and experts agreeing) then they wouldn't have been mentioned at all. Or is this event supposed to follow the 9/11 format, one official story on day one and nothing is to change no matter how much 'fact' is presented that shows the 'lone' is as full of bull**** as the 9/11 official story and the holocaust official story. How do you expect to get change for the better if you keep swallowing the same old bull**** just because it is wrapped in a different colored ribbon. Doesn't Israel make some very efficient face masks and other items that would be helpful in protecting the general public in Japan. They probably have some docs on how best to keep areas clean when radiation is falling. If the US navy says soap and water wash-down of the ship is good enough to keep them clean then should not the cities in Japan also be doing the same thing where. Who is going to open up a wash bay for container ships?

You could always sign on for collecting bodies in that 'hot zone', might want to take along that plate so you can have some popcorn, at least until your fingers and jaw seize up.

Damage to reactor called severe - The Boston Globe

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
They were hot to trot to help in Haiti and the month they had the hospital there certain;y helped but when the cameras stopped they packed it up, or was it the other way around, they packed it in so the cameras stopped.
As was already proven to you, they did not pack up. Their mandate ended, and they left, leaving behind millions of dollars worth of emergency medical equipment and aid, for the Haitians to use.

With their experience of owning a nuclear reactor and being able to 'be creative with software' they should be there on the front-line, after all if they can hire 50,000 mercs for Libya they should be more than happy to help out their Sushi supplier.
Back to stuxnet eh?

Did they or the US have anything to do with the creation of stuxnet?
Without proof, no one knows.

Would it act in a way that simply shutting down a pump for a few minutes will affect the software at the pump to become unresponsive to a start command, only solution is to flash the eprom with a new copy of it's original program. In NY in the '20's there were gansters from every 'group', Jews were not exempt from having some of their members be just as unlawful as anybody so spare me the whitewash, if they want respect like them act in a responsible manner. It's one thing to create something to mess with a power station that is only in the testing stage (like Iran) and quite another to have that creation infect another plant when it's design is for total meltdown. I'm sure you would agree that a prank that causes a nightclub full of people to burn to death would be prosecuted by the law and the 'creator' of that sequence of events is most likely going to die after being found guilty of mass murder. If they had that one gen-set running then they could have grabbed power from that to help with the pumps on the reactors that their gen-sets damaged. If Israel hadn't been taking credit for stuxnet (and experts agreeing) then they wouldn't have been mentioned at all. Or is this event supposed to follow the 9/11 format, one official story on day one and nothing is to change no matter how much 'fact' is presented that shows the 'lone' is as full of bull**** as the 9/11 official story and the holocaust official story. How do you expect to get change for the better if you keep swallowing the same old bull**** just because it is wrapped in a different colored ribbon. Doesn't Israel make some very efficient face masks and other items that would be helpful in protecting the general public in Japan. They probably have some docs on how best to keep areas clean when radiation is falling. If the US navy says soap and water wash-down of the ship is good enough to keep them clean then should not the cities in Japan also be doing the same thing where. Who is going to open up a wash bay for container ships?

You could always sign on for collecting bodies in that 'hot zone', might want to take along that plate so you can have some popcorn, at least until your fingers and jaw seize up.
Bla, bla, bal, more anti Joo/bankster BS.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Those of you who think that restarting the pumps is a simple case of pushing the start button obviously have never experienced industrial plants. The inability to restart the pumps immediately is not a conspiracy, it's typical of any industrial plant.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
As was already proven to you, they did not pack up. Their mandate ended, and they left, leaving behind millions of dollars worth of emergency medical equipment and aid, for the Haitians to use.
Israel is a welfare state, they would have built/bought the mobile hospital and it would have been replaced by a brand new one, at somebodies else expense. What mandate was that, one full month to mourn Haiti;s plight and then everything that could possibly have been done was done by the time they left. Time probably established long before they set foot on the ground, why not stay till the job is finished? I would have been impressed if they had stayed after the cameras had gone elsewhere.

Back to stuxnet eh?
Why not, do you have a reason that the pump would not restart (for an hour)?

Without proof, no one knows.
Not like it it is being actively investigated, the US and Israel have better things to attend to. A murder investigation in Lebanon a few years back. No problem backing an full and complete investigation using the same liars that were part of the first 'investigation/ (try, try again, ? lol)

Bla, bla, bal, more anti Joo/bankster BS.
If you don't like that portion why respond to it when you could have commented on how stuxnet could have executed itself. To be effective it would have to remain hidden and when executed there would be no turning back in that the affected equipment would be in places that could not be accessed after the damage intended had happened.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Israel is a welfare state,
According to you. Reality dictates otherwise.

...they would have built/bought the mobile hospital and it would have been replaced by a brand new one, at somebodies else expense.
I'm sure you have something to back up your hate?

What mandate was that, one full month to mourn Haiti;s plight and then everything that could possibly have been done was done by the time they left.
First off, why don't you tell me what they were legally obliged to do. Then you can tell us all, what you did to help Haiti.

Time probably established long before they set foot on the ground, why not stay till the job is finished?
What was there job?

I would have been impressed if they had stayed after the cameras had gone elsewhere.
I'd be impressed if you could tell me why you don't think you're a Joo hater.

I don't know. Why does it take that long for them to restart reactors in Canada? Are our reactors infected as well?

Not like it it is being actively investigated, the US and Israel have better things to attend to. A murder investigation in Lebanon a few years back. No problem backing an full and complete investigation using the same liars that were part of the first 'investigation/ (try, try again, ? lol)
So in other words, it's based onyour imagination. One that sets higher standards for Joo, then anyone else. OK.

If you don't like that portion why respond to it when you could have commented on how stuxnet could have executed itself.
I didn't say I didn't like it. I actually love it. It just keeps stripping away the facade you think you have.

To be effective it would have to remain hidden and when executed there would be no turning back in that the affected equipment would be in places that could not be accessed after the damage intended had happened.
Of course. I mean those Joos have been trying to annex Japan since WWII!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Those of you who think that restarting the pumps is a simple case of pushing the start button obviously have never experienced industrial plants. The inability to restart the pumps immediately is not a conspiracy, it's typical of any industrial plant.
No explanation was given for why it took an hour longer than expected ( that means it went they went through the proper steps and it refused to execute the sequence) for that one, you can't even show it was Gen-set problems with the other reactors rather than it being the starting of pumps. You saying stuxnet was definitely not involved is not proof.

Do companies and Governments lie about 'events' they are deeply involved in? If everything they said was always throughly investigated would there be more/less **** going on in the world?

We both know it would be possible to compare the shutdown/startup sequence from Iran and Japan and see if any events followed the same path (and same errors) and what solutions were found (which part needed repair). We both know that will never happen also. If you don't find anything 'worth following' when it says 'all diesel gen-sets' were knocked out yet one did 'survive' and was in working order until it was intentionally shut off. Where was the power coming from if some new lines had to be installed to get power to units 1-4? If that gen-set was in working order why not string some lines from it to the disabled gen-sets (I assume these engines are V12 locomotive size engines.

As for conspiracy I already posted a link to a vid that shows how much water came in and hit that very plant. It was not a small amount but why would it affect a system that is running and then shut down and 'mysteriously' will not restart (no matter if it is one button or 31 buttons, something stopped working that took an hour to fix. What are the odds that the pump was in a location that could only be gotten to if the building was still intact?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You saying stuxnet was definitely not involved is not proof..
Neither is you saying it was, isn't proof either.

Only ione of yiou is using reality to support their position.

I bet you think it's you.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Israel is a welfare state,
According to you. Reality dictates otherwise.
Does she receive more aid than she gives out?

...they would have built/bought the mobile hospital and it would have been replaced by a brand new one, at somebodies else expense.
I'm sure you have something to back up your hate?
How is saying they would have been 'compensated' for materials left their hatred. The Meds would have been UN supplied and if the hospital was from 1969 it would have been replaced any an 2008 edition, free of charge.

What mandate was that, one full month to mourn Haiti;s plight and then everything that could possibly have been done was done by the time they left.
First off, why don't you tell me what they were legally obliged to do. Then you can tell us all, what you did to help Haiti.
Me, next to nothing, same as I expect from them should my part of the world have some sort of disaster.
Legally nothing, why not stay till the disaster is over? Cuba was there before and is still there now, same with some other Nations that would be considered to be neighbors. I doubt anybody is picking up their tab. How many pledges actually came through? 15 -20% ?

Time probably established long before they set foot on the ground, why not stay till the job is finished?
What was there job?
Same as any first responder. You go home when the disaster is over rather than when it's supper time.

I would have been impressed if they had stayed after the cameras had gone elsewhere.
I'd be impressed if you could tell me why you don't think you're a Joo hater.
I don't like the conduct of false Christians anymore/less, or the conduct of an Atheist if it is conflict with what is expected of others. If that means one laws applies equally to the elite and the common man the that's just the way I am, for good or bad, get used to it and quit trying to redefine what I say. All that shows is you cannot understand some basic sentences. (your zone of attention most often doesn't get past simple phonetic errrors, that doesn't speak well for being able to 'thoroughly explore a topic.

I don't know. Why does it take that long for them to restart reactors in Canada? Are our reactors infected as well?
An hour longer than expected for a specific pump. It was a different pump system from the other ones mentioned, the cooling system always had problems from when it would have been automatically shut down.

"On 23 March, it was reported that the cooling pump at reactor No 5 stopped working when it was transferred from backup power to the grid supply.[285][286] This was repaired and the cooling restarted approximately 24 hours later. RHR cooling in unit 6 was switched to the permanent power supply on 25 March[287"

"On 17 March, Unit 6 was reported to have operational diesel-generated power and this was to be used to power pumps in unit 5 to run the Make up Water Condensate System (MUWC) to supply more water.[2]"

"Government spokesman Edano stated on 15 March that reactors 5 and 6 were being closely monitored, as cooling processes were not functioning well."

So in other words, it's based onyour imagination. One that sets higher standards for Joo, then anyone else. OK.
No, I'm all for transparency of all 'operations' that affect people on this scale and on a lesser scale. Like a petition results in true investigations taking place by independent bodies so any attempt at a whitewash would be found and corrected. That is not possible in any Nation these days.

If you don't like that portion why respond to it when you could have commented on how stuxnet could have executed itself.
I didn't say I didn't like it. I actually love it. It just keeps stripping away the facade you think you have.
The one that thinks the elite would act quite differently if they had to live up to the standards they place on the 'others'. It isn't like making the life of the least would actually affect their lifestyle. The biggest problem implementing something like that (after the one that eliminated any desire to see any changes from the ay it is today) is the ones just below the 'elite' status would probably want to be the first to 'receive more' rather than having to 'donate' to others bringing them (and the elite) down one notch so the 'others' can be brought up two notches' when 'quality of life'.

To be effective it would have to remain hidden and when executed there would be no turning back in that the affected equipment would be in places that could not be accessed after the damage intended had happened.
Of course. I mean those Joos have been trying to annex Japan since WWII!
If they were their friend they would still be chowing down on Japanese Sushi, no such luck, they are just shopping elsewhere, as would anybody else. If Jews are benign lets see them move back to 1948 borders meaning Gaza gets the gas.

You say I am unreasonably unfair to Israel. Here is an example of how 'fair' Israel is when dealing with neighbors, in this case Lebanon. The gas field Israel is laying claim to is located a fair distance off-shore and if you drew a line straight from the border that whole area is in Lebanese water, Israel would have to slant drill to get any gas, instead she (all on her own) simply moves the line representing the border yp a few degrees (like 10 or more) and claims that 'extra territory' as hers. That's bad enough, when buying gas from Egypt she wants a discount that is unavailable to any other Nation, yet as soon as she might be an exporter of NG she slaps a 60% tax on it to 'go to the people', something her friend the US frowned on when Iran and Venezuela went that route. I don't see that as being actions that build respect, if anything I would avoid making deals with them if they change conditions as soon as a contract is made.

Neither is you saying it was, isn't proof either.
I didn't say/claim that is was, I was asking how that virus worked as reports have it being able to interact with pumps used in many industries.

If it could be investigated would it get more attention than it did when it was Iran that was 'hit'?

Those hackers would be stuck with the price of all damages would they not?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Does she receive more aid than she gives out?
What does that have to do with supporting you claim?

How is saying they would have been 'compensated' for materials left their hatred. The Meds would have been UN supplied and if the hospital was from 1969 it would have been replaced any an 2008 edition, free of charge.
So in other words, no yuou don't have anything to back up your hate. OK.

Me, next to nothing,
Well then, by your own standards, you're worse then them Joos.

Legally nothing
Well then, they gave more then they had to then.

Same as any first responder. You go home when the disaster is over rather than when it's supper time.
Says who?

I don't like the conduct of false Christians
Why don't you like your own conduct?

An hour longer than expected for a specific pump. It was a different pump system from the other ones mentioned, the cooling system always had problems from when it would have been automatically shut down.
Why can't you just answer the questions?

No, I'm all for transparency of all 'operations' that affect people on this scale and on a lesser scale. Like a petition results in true investigations taking place by independent bodies so any attempt at a whitewash would be found and corrected. That is not possible in any Nation these days.
So in other words you're styill using your imagination, and not fact.

The one that thinks the elite would act quite differently if they had to live up to the standards they place on the 'others'.
What standards are you talking about? Your ecver changing multi tiered standards, that make different rules for Joos and non Joos?

If they were their friend they would still be chowing down on Japanese Sushi, no such luck, they are just shopping elsewhere, as would anybody else. If Jews are benign lets see them move back to 1948 borders meaning Gaza gets the gas.
So the Joos are malignant are they. Well so much for the survival of your facade.

You say I am unreasonably unfair to Israel.
You are.

Here is an example of how 'fair' Israel is when dealing with neighbors, in this case Lebanon. The gas field Israel is laying claim to is located a fair distance off-shore and if you drew a line straight from the border that whole area is in Lebanese water, Israel would have to slant drill to get any gas, instead she (all on her own) simply moves the line representing the border yp a few degrees (like 10 or more) and claims that 'extra territory' as hers. That's bad enough, when buying gas from Egypt she wants a discount that is unavailable to any other Nation, yet as soon as she might be an exporter of NG she slaps a 60% tax on it to 'go to the people', something her friend the US frowned on when Iran and Venezuela went that route. I don't see that as being actions that build respect, if anything I would avoid making deals with them if they change conditions as soon as a contract is made.
Yep, nationalist agenda for sure. So that means all them Joos is up to no good, all the time.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
No explanation was given for why it took an hour longer than expected ( that means it went they went through the proper steps and it refused to execute the sequence) for that one, you can't even show it was Gen-set problems with the other reactors rather than it being the starting of pumps. You saying stuxnet was definitely not involved is not proof.

I'm confused. Where did I say that stuxnet was definitely not involved?

How many industrial plants have you been involved in, since you seem to understand what it takes to restart equipment after an unexpected shutdown?

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
UPDATE - Radiation surging in Ibaraki, Japan. IS A SECOND REACTOR COMPLEX IN TROUBLE?

Tags: FUKUSHIMA DISASTER

Webmaster's Commentary:

The real time radiation monitoring by prefecture showed radiation levels in the city of Ibaraki going from 639 to 2040 over a period of 12 hours March 20th!

Click for larger image

However, Ibaraki is 83 miles from the Fukushima power station!

Click for larger image

But there is another nuclear power station right next to Ibaraki, the Tōkai Nuclear Power Plant, which has one operational reactor and one decommissioned reactor, with an undetermined status of the spent fuel rods. It seems unlikely that radiation from Fukushima is the reason for the radiation surge at Ibaraki in the last 12 hours, without corresponding increases in other cities within 80 miles of the Fukushima reactors. Of course, there are no readings from Fukushimna or Miyagi prefectures at all and maybe the entire coastline for 100 miles is rapidly becoming hotter. But given the nearly identical circumstances of nuclear power stations on the shoreline added to massive quake and tsunami, one must wonder if there is more damage to the other coastal nuclear power stations than is being admitted to.
One thing is obvious from the radiation surge; something bad just happened somewhere!

UPDATE: Confirmation of problems at Tokai-2 reactor, March 13, 2011.
The Fire and Disaster Management Agency said a cooling system pump stopped operating at Tokai No. 2 Power Station, a nuclear power plant, in the village of Tokai, Ibaraki Prefecture.​
UPDATE 2: Tokai Reactor has had prior criticality accident.
Update 3: April 2, 2011. I find and load a free app for my iPhone that shows real time radiation levels collected by an ad hoc network of science enthusiasts with radiation meters. This is what the screen shows.

The tiny radiation symbol towards the top of the display is the location of the wrecked Fukushima nuclear power station. Since the area surrounding the Fukushima plant has been evacuated, it makes sense there will be no radiation readings in that area. Yet to the south we see an obvious hot spot where radiation readings are much higher. It turns out those higher radiation readings cluster around Ibaraki and in particular the nuclear power station located at Tokai! Taking a look at the same data through a Google Earth View, we again see a high radiation spike.

In the following framecap, the location of Fukushima relative to the radiation hot spot is indicated with the green arrow.

It should be obvious from this data that something bad happened or is happening at Tokai, which is much closer to Tokyo. Aside from the initial report of cooling failure on the 13th, there has been no reports at all of conditions at Tokai. Yet the raw data suggests all may not be well at that facility.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
This isn't so dynamic that you can't follow it from the couch. We are still in the 'lining up all the pins stage'