Iran under Sanction Pressures – Reaction?

Oil Sanction

• Total voters

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
What does not add up is your inability to see the region and what and how other countries will react to a Nuke capable Iran.
You are right. I think it is irrational and illogical. So far all I have seen from you is speculation and innuendo, which makes wonder why you seem so paranoid. Even if the whole GD place blew up, how would that affect you personally? Why do you think Iranians are so crazy that they would blow themselves up? Because that is exactly what would happen if a nuclear war started over there and they are not so stupid that they don't know that.

There is far more going on here than the media is telling us. There is always a hidden agenda when this kind of sabre rattling is going on and it is rarely what governments say it is.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
There are religious nut bars everywhere, in every country, in every government. There a ton of crack pots who think they know what god wants in our own country and in every country that has nukes. You are not paranoid about them. Why the hell get your balls in a know about Iranians? Iran hasn't attacked anybody. The US, Britain, France and many others with nukes have. What really makes you so crazy about Iran?
Think it was the Ayatollah Khomeini that did it for me, never liked any religious government that turned the (populist ideology) people into as you have said before robots.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
You are right. I think it is irrational and illogical. So far all I have seen from you is speculation and innuendo, which makes wonder why you seem so paranoid. Even if the whole GD place blew up, how would that affect you personally? Why do you think Iranians are so crazy that they would blow themselves up? Because that is exactly what would happen if a nuclear war started over there and they are not so stupid that they don't know that.

There is far more going on here than the media is telling us. There is always a hidden agenda when this kind of sabre rattling is going on and it is rarely what governments say it is.

Not paranoid - Just see what is going to happen. Thats all.
One point - have you noted that when India incurs Terror attacks from groups in Pakistan India goes out of its way to not single out Pakistan's assistance to these groups - why - Because Pakistan is clearly unstable.
Same with Iran - Unstable

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Not paranoid - Just see what is going to happen. Thats all.
One point - have you noted that when India incurs Terror attacks from groups in Pakistan India goes out of its way to not single out Pakistan's assistance to these groups - why - Because Pakistan is clearly unstable.
Same with Iran - Unstable
Oh, so you are clairvoyant then.

Given the presence of the tea party and the present array of religious nut bars running for the Republicans, I would say that if the Repubs ever get to form a government, you should be more worried about them. Now that is a nest of loonie toons if I ever saw one and they are right next door.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States

Given the presence of the tea party and the present array of religious nut bars running for the Republicans, I would say that if the Repubs ever get to form a government, you should be more worried about them. Now that is a nest of loonie toons if I ever saw one and they are right next door.

You always read to much into something. Every country has religious nut bars, point being you should keep them out there at arms length thinking they are winning something. Just because someone is religious is no reason to fear them, we are to smart a country to let a nut bar change anything. Case point being Obama, he thought he had it all, yet he got mired down in that thing called politics and the U.S. Constitution. We are not going to become a one religious group state.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

No, far from it. If Iran goes nuke then there will be another arms race in the Mid East - Except this will be about nukes. How you fail to see this makes me deeply concerned for your Matrix. Perhaps their is a problem with a circuit not processing the data correctly.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
No, far from it. If Iran goes nuke then there will be another arms race in the Mid East - Except this will be about nukes. How you fail to see this makes me deeply concerned for your Matrix. Perhaps their is a problem with a circuit not processing the data correctly.
I think it may be more about the source of the data. I have a healthy disrespect for media and governments who are always making up crap to justify hating someone and going to war. What I don't get is that we were lied to about just about every war we have been conned into and yet people still fall for this demonizing crap we are always being fed about this, that or some other boogy man. I really don't think the problem is with my matrix when it has been proven time and time again that the matrix you bow to has lied through its teeth to justify the profits of war.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I think it may be more about the source of the data. I have a healthy disrespect for media and governments who are always making up crap to justify hating someone and going to war. What I don't get is that we were lied to about just about every war we have been conned into and yet people still fall for this demonizing crap we are always being fed about this, that or some other boogy man. I really don't think the problem is with my matrix when it has been proven time and time again that the matrix you bow to has lied through its teeth to justify the profits of war.

Iran will have the ability to build nukes - it takes material, which they have, enrichment from 20% is quite easy.

Will this stabilize or destabilize the Mid East

Will other countries such as Saudi go nuke as well?

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
Problem solved:

If Iran closes the Strait of Hormuz, the U.S. Navy has a backup plan to save one-fifth of the world's daily oil trade: send in the dolphins.
[RELATED: Iran's Threat to Close Strait of Hormuz Isn't Entirely Empty]
The threat of Iran closing the strait has reached a fever pitch, reports today's New York Times, with U.S. officials warning Iran's supreme leader that such moves would cross a "red line" provoking a U.S. response. Iran could block the strait with any assortment of mines, armed speed boats or anti-ship cruise missiles but according to Michael Connell at the Center for Naval Analysis, “The immediate issue [for the U.S. military] is to get the mines.” To solve that problem, the Navy has a solution that isn't heavily-advertised but has a time-tested success rate: mine-detecting dolphins. [RELATED: This Crisis with Iran Is Exactly Why We Have Oil Reserves]
"We've got dolphins," said retired Adm. Tim Keating in a Wednesday interview with NPR. Keating commanded the U.S. 5th Fleet in Bahrain during the run-up to the Iraq war. He sounded uncomfortable with elaborating on the Navy's use of the lovable mammals but said in a situation like the standoff in Hormuz, Navy-trained dolphins would come in handy:

http://news.yahoo.com/navy-depending-dolphins-keep-strait-hormuz-open-150106787.html

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Iran will have the ability to build nukes - it takes material, which they have, enrichment from 20% is quite easy.

Will this stabilize or destabilize the Mid East

Will other countries such as Saudi go nuke as well?

I don't care. What I care about is being lied to and wars that are started by assholes who make a profit from killing innocent people. There is no justification for war, not WWI, not WWII, not Vietnam, not Korea, not Afghanistan, not Iraq, not Iran, not Libya, none. They were all bullsh!t wars so some rich assholes could get rich killing people. History is BS, politics is BS, democracy is BS, nukes are BS. I'm sick and tired of sheeple who are so willing to follow the corrupt and immoral assholes who start wars. There has never been and never will be a justification for killing innocent women, children or men. There is no justification for sending our children off to die and kill in the name of increasing some dipsh!t's bank account.

If you would look around this forum, the majority of those who support war or any military action whatsoever are ex-military types like yourself, eaglesmack, ironsides, RCS, and those who are invested in the military/industrial complex. Not one of the wars mentioned above had anything to do with protecting our freedom, or democracy or our sovereignty. If you realize that history is just His Story, the version of the victor, and really look into the reasons for any of those wars you will see that all of them were justified by BS, and BS is not worth dying or killing for.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I don't care. What I care about is being lied to and wars that are started by assholes who make a profit from killing innocent people. There is no justification for war, not WWI, not WWII, not Vietnam, not Korea, not Afghanistan, not Iraq, not Iran, not Libya, none. They were all bullsh!t wars so some rich assholes could get rich killing people. History is BS, politics is BS, democracy is BS, nukes are BS. I'm sick and tired of sheeple who are so willing to follow the corrupt and immoral assholes who start wars. There has never been and never will be a justification for killing innocent women, children or men. There is no justification for sending our children off to die and kill in the name of increasing some dipsh!t's bank account.

If you would look around this forum, the majority of those who support war or any military action whatsoever are ex-military types like yourself, eaglesmack, ironsides, RCS, and those who are invested in the military/industrial complex. Not one of the wars mentioned above had anything to do with protecting our freedom, or democracy or our sovereignty. If you realize that history is just His Story, the version of the victor, and really look into the reasons for any of those wars you will see that all of them were justified by BS, and BS is not worth dying or killing for.

I don't care - Why - Afraid that you may be wrong.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I don't care - Why - Afraid that you may be wrong.
Wrong about what? That war is a fools' game? 90% of the crap about Iran is crap. Just a bunch of hardons looking for a pissing contest. The middle east is a powder keg because of the west's interference and constant threats. There would be no problems there if the west didn't constantly keep pissing on everybody who challenges their right to have everything their way and steal all the resources for themselves to fuel their war machines so they can keep pissing on everybody. The real threat to peace in the middle east is the US and Great Britain, not Iran or anybody else. And now Canada has joined in because we have a Prime Minister who has a small dick and wants to piss with the big boys. It is all totally insane.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
Bottom line is that if Iran makes a nuclear weapon, it will start a arms race with the other Arab countries. None of them want to see nuclear armed Iran.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Bottom line is that if Iran makes a nuclear weapon, it will start a arms race with the other Arab countries. None of them want to see nuclear armed Iran.
That has nothing to do with what is going on. That is just another BS excuse to flex muscle, demand obedience and subjugation. There has been this constant BS flooding the airways for the last 5 years with no proof except that manufactured by the west. I said five years ago that it would come to this and everybody said I was just a conspiracy theorist and here we are on the brink. You guys just don't get it. It is all BS, always has been and always will be and you keep buying into it. This pattern has been repeated over and over for a century and none of you see it. War is inevitable as soon as the demonizing starts. If they can't find a real reason they will manufacture one.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
That has nothing to do with what is going on. That is just another BS excuse to flex muscle, demand obedience and subjugation. There has been this constant BS flooding the airways for the last 5 years with no proof except that manufactured by the west. I said five years ago that it would come to this and everybody said I was just a conspiracy theorist and here we are on the brink. You guys just don't get it. It is all BS, always has been and always will be and you keep buying into it. This pattern has been repeated over and over for a century and none of you see it. War is inevitable as soon as the demonizing starts. If they can't find a real reason they will manufacture one.

It has everything to do with it. You think that just because we see and know what will happen we all join on some ffn bandwagon to go to war.In our cases send others.
You summed it all up in a nutshell - You don't care.
You are the one that thinks Police are all the enemy
You have lived most of your life almost of the grid.
You have decided not to know, so equals don't care.
Perhaps we do care.

Lastly I have lost a substantial number of friends so do not get into calling me a ffn war monger type.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
It has everything to do with it. You think that just because we see and know what will happen we all join on some ffn bandwagon to go to war.In our cases send others.
You summed it all up in a nutshell - You don't care.
You are the one that thinks Police are all the enemy
You have lived most of your life almost of the grid.
You have decided not to know, so equals don't care.
Perhaps we do care.

Lastly I have lost a substantial number of friends so do not get into calling me a ffn war monger type.
I don't care if Iran has nukes because all who have them are crazy, so one more crazy in the crowd does not make the crowd any more or less dangerous.
The police are just enforcers for the real enemy, which is the ruling class.
I do know what is going on and is not what you believe it is.
I don't think you are a war monger but I do think you are an unwitting shill for the war mongers by constantly repeating their BS hate propaganda.