In Brexit vote, echoes of Trumpism minus Donald Trump

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
There’s the nationalism, the romanticized nostalgia for an earlier time, the mistrust of political and financial elites, and the fears that migrants are bringing crime and stealing jobs.

What time exactly do these people romanticize? Britain has had a pretty rough 20th century.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Wow!! What a liar..

I love that gif :lol:

What time exactly do these people romanticize? Britain has had a pretty rough 20th century.

Same time all the racists romanticize.

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
*snicker*

Why, it's not our problem.. by the way, being you're so willing to spend Canadian tax payer money on immigrants, how much have you personally sent to the Red Cross to help these kids.

It's the USA's problem.. not ours.

U.S. sends first planeload of moms, children back to Honduras

Just cut aid off to these Leftist Banana Republics and watch how quickly the flow of illegals stop.

ALL DAY!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Yeah seems you spent all day looking for that.. :lol:

Man... you've got so many racist posts out there it is like shooting fish in a barrel. I simply take one word, add B00mer and BAM...pages of the stuff.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Man... you've got so many racist posts out there it is like shooting fish in a barrel. I simply take one word, add B00mer and BAM...pages of the stuff.

Sure... seems like a waste of time, but I guess you being unemployed because some Mexican stole your jobs at McDee's.

No wonder your Trump supporter, build that wall, so you can get your job back. :lol:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Dude... you are seriously going to start talking about other people's employment after your admission earlier?

lmao