If you're a Republican, you're a

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
stupid son of a bitch.

Joe Biden Calls Fox News Reporter Peter Doocy a “Stupid Son of a B----”

On Monday, Doocy didn’t ask any questions of Psaki. But he did shout one at Joe Biden at the very end of a photo op with the press, and we’re guessing Biden’s answer came as a surprise to the guy—unless he expected to be called a “stupid son of a bitch” by the president of the United States.

Should Biden have kept his thoughts about Doocy to himself, or simply shared them with Jill tonight at dinner? Sure, probably, because this is literally all Fox News is going to talk about for the next month. In, fact, it will probably be known as StupidSonofaBitch–Gate. But can you also kind of see where Biden was coming from? Again, sure!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
stupid son of a bitch.

On Monday, Doocy didn’t ask any questions of Psaki. But he did shout one at Joe Biden at the very end of a photo op with the press, and we’re guessing Biden’s answer came as a surprise to the guy—unless he expected to be called a “stupid son of a bitch” by the president of the United States.

Should Biden have kept his thoughts about Doocy to himself, or simply shared them with Jill tonight at dinner? Sure, probably, because this is literally all Fox News is going to talk about for the next month. In, fact, it will probably be known as StupidSonofaBitch–Gate. But can you also kind of see where Biden was coming from? Again, sure!

To be fair, he's not the first person to call this dipshit out. McCain did it years ago too when he asked him a stupid question.

That said, I don't think it's the "gotcha" thing some are claiming.

I DO think Biden shouldn't have said it though.

Then again after the previous moron-in-chief, what he said is pretty tame.

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario

If you're a Republican, you're a..... stupid son of a bitch​

So, that automatically makes this Doocy guy a Republican?
Impossible.....since all reporters are middle of the road, non partisan reporters who just report the facts.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
stupid son of a bitch.

Well, Democrats certainly know what stupid looks like. They see a sample every time they look in a mirror.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Remember folks, Biden is the same dumbass who didn't understand that he is public SERVANT when he screamed at a Detroit auto worker, "I don't work for you!". Then again, I don't think Biden really gives a fuck about the average American anyway and was likely being brutally honest.

Reactions: taxslave

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Remember folks, Biden is the same dumbass who didn't understand that he is public SERVANT when he screamed at a Detroit auto worker, "I don't work for you!". Then again, I don't think Biden really gives a fuck about the average American anyway and was likely being brutally honest.
Can you show us on the doll where the bad man touched you, ya little poof?

• Haha
Reactions: mentalfloss