Idle again

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
They are not gone. They are organizing and have changed their tactics. They realized that no matter what they do, the media will demonize and marginalize them like they have always done. The apple chiefs took over the original agenda, now it has gone back to the grass roots. Education has always been the main focus. I think they will try to avoid the media circus that got out of control last year. All you abophobes can go back to your bigot closets now.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Since Walter appears concerned enough about them to pose a thread on the question I thought I would simplify his quest for info by providing their link.

Hopefully he reports back to us on his findings so everyone can keep up to date on the movement........

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Since Walter appears concerned enough about them to pose a thread on the question I thought I would simplify his quest for info by providing their link.

Hopefully he reports back to us on his findings so everyone can keep up to date on the movement........
Don't hold your breath. The self righteous rarely change their tune.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I know a couple to whom the Movement has begun to look good - since they now have to prove - in writing - a family hunting line granted to a specific forefather over a hundred years ago

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
They are not gone. They are organizing and have changed their tactics. They realized that no matter what they do, the media will demonize and marginalize them like they have always done. The apple chiefs took over the original agenda, now it has gone back to the grass roots. Education has always been the main focus. I think they will try to avoid the media circus that got out of control last year. All you abophobes can go back to your bigot closets now.

Hey Cliffy; the media was on their side in this one as they provided good "news".

Now they don't, so it's back to the "pandas" Media doesn't give a hoot one way or the other.

Your position is a good one, as education and hiring or being lawyers is the only thing that will eventually help.. No fat fu cks like chief whatshername required.

Harper did them a favour by ignoring them.

They should take example from the James Bay Cree. Put the fuc king law ON their side.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The ones that are serious about reform are most likely working hard under the media's radar while the rent a riot crowd are collecting welfare and waiting for the next opportunity to show their ignorance.

Reactions: Dixie Cup