Hyperinflation is coming...

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
You really want Kamala Harris to be president, don't you?

No.. I want to see this fixed before it gets worse..

I feel bad for people out there, who have to make a choice to put fuel in the tank to get to work, or putting proper food on the table..

This is really beyond politics at this point..

If the California governor would let older trucks and independent owners on the dock, they could clear up the LA port backlog..

But California is to worried about the emissions on older trucks.. this is all about climate..

Empty shelves and people losing their businesses is okay.. all for the climate..

If Biden opened up the public lands to pumping oil and gas again, and released the strategic oil supply it would drop the fuel price at the pump..

If folks truly gave a shit about climate, lets put away the iPhones.. I mean the cloud really isn’t the cloud.. it’s a server farms, using lots of electricity..

Bitcoin another power hog.. and where does all this power come from?? Oil, coal, gas

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Well, if somebody makes your wish come true and assassinates Biden, Harris will succeed to the Presidency.

You won't actually get the crazy fat kid back. Ain't how the Constitution works.

DeSantis/Owens 2024

but we will see..

Then she would be a VPILF 😂

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
No.. I want to see this fixed before it gets worse..

I feel bad for people out there, who have to make a choice to put fuel in the tank to get to work, or putting proper food on the table..

This is really beyond politics at this point..

If the California governor would let older trucks and independent owners on the dock, they could clear up the LA port backlog..

But California is to worried about the emissions on older trucks.. this is all about climate..

Empty shelves and people losing their businesses is okay.. all for the climate..

If Biden opened up the public lands to pumping oil and gas again, and released the strategic oil supply it would drop the fuel price at the pump..

If folks truly gave a shit about climate, lets put away the iPhones.. I mean the cloud really isn’t the cloud.. it’s a server farms, using lots of electricity..

Bitcoin another power hog.. and where does all this power come from?? Oil, coal, gas
It's about training the public to get used to not affording shit, thus the reference to the European model, so they can take more from your paycheck and you wont notice or complain

Reactions: taxslave

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It's about training the public to get used to not affording shit, thus the reference to the European model, so they can take more from your paycheck and you wont notice or complain
It's about draining half a trillion from the savings of baby boomers and Gen X.

Freeland didn't stutter when she said it was going to happen.

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Well, if somebody makes your wish come true and assassinates Biden, Harris will succeed to the Presidency.

You won't actually get the crazy fat kid back. Ain't how the Constitution works.
OMG - one would have to get rid of Harris & Pelosi because they're next in line - both of whom are as bad as Biden if not worse. The GOP needs to get their act together and, fingers crossed, win Congress & the Senate in 2022!!

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
DeSantis/Owens 2024

but we will see..

Then she would be a VPILF 😂
Ya, I can see DeSantis & Owens but I doubt if Owens will run - at least not yet. But I'm hoping someone of her ilk will run as they'd be dynamite together, that's for sure!