How the GW myth is perpetuated

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
"stupid"?...lol, No that's the believers not the liars!
You may have spelt "crooked f-tards" wrong, which would describe the liars.
;)
just sayin...
...and for the millions that will die because of the fraud of MMGW, you may also have forgot "murderous"

If it wer'nt for the stupid though the lies wouldn't work as well would they?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
What people will die because we have cleaner air? As usual you have it backwards. But no big surprise there.

Cleaner air is no doubt a thing to be worked toward I don't see it being the main driving force behind the whole exercise however rather I believe the consolodation of global power as the only realistic outcome hoped for by this drive against CO2. As it is now we have to choose between clean environment or productive economies. The way to provide both at the same time seems not to exist at this time. It would be interesting to add up the environmental damage and added pollution by the constant warfare over the same time frame as the clean air campaigne.In this present decade volcanic activity will dwarf any benefit derived from observance of cleaner fuel or so called better environmental awareness.

....in pops the second Pete.

Another well read and known expert.

Thankyou for the compliment.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I'm only going by the imperical truths. You?

Do you have imperical truths kicking around?

At best you can come up with short term recovery in long time cooling trend which happen without fossil fuel induced CO2.

I'll stand by the truth we are in interglacial period in a very very long Ice Age.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

At best you can come up with short term recovery in long time cooling trend which happen without fossil fuel induced CO2.

I'll stand by the truth we are in interglacial period in a very very long Ice Age.

She doesn't have anywhere near the intellectual capacity to understand, let alone comment on this... Mind you, it is entertaining watching her flail around hoping (unsuccessfully) to save face

Musky

Time Out
May 19, 2017

You are 100% right.

What's the issue?

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
In this present decade volcanic activity will dwarf any benefit derived from observance of cleaner fuel or so called better environmental awareness.

What volcanic activity? I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary.

Have you proven me wrong yet?

Have you ever proven yourself right to anyone? I've yet to see it.

Not to you but the kids will understand fully.

Perhaps if they are young enough. Let's say two years and younger. Anyone older than that will only be confused by your utter nonsense.

Wake

Electoral Member
Feb 17, 2017
What people will die because we have cleaner air? As usual you have it backwards. But no big surprise there.

What do you mean "cleaner air"?

If you reduce energy use that means that you have to pay more money for it. And many people cannot afford to. As cheap as energy is in California two winters ago when it was so cold here I drove around the poor neighborhoods and you could see people sitting out in the sun in the mornings because they couldn't afford to heat their homes at night. In colder climates than here that means people dying.

Less energy use means less food production. Do you know what that is? Probably not. You probably live in your mother's basement off of her buck.

Less energy use means less availability of clean water. Less availability of washing clothes which means diseases spread more readily.

Higher prices for EVERYTHING.

Exactly how difficult was this to understand?

And who are the people hardest hit? The poor. So you just don't care about them.