How Canada is Developing the World's Most Advanced Nuclear Technology

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Radiation. FUkushima is still pumping death into our ocean.
Don't go to Fukushima. Our reactors are nothing like Fukushima. It's like comparing a Bic lighter to a 250000 BTU blow torch.

We don't need plutonium reactors.

Metropolitan Tokyo alone is the same population as all of Canada.

You should be more concerned about the 11.0 quake that is long overdue. If the island rises the 5m predicted and moves 30m North it could take years for ferry terminals to be repaired or replaced.

Last edited:
Reactions: taxslave

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Don't go to Fukushima. Our reactors are nothing like Fukushima. It's like comparing a Bic lighter to a 250000 BTU blow torch.

We don't need plutonium reactors.

Metropolitan Tokyo alone is the same population as all of Canada.

You should be more concerned about the 11.0 quake that is long overdue. If the island rises the 5m predicted and moves 30m North it could take years for ferry terminals to be repaired or replaced.
Not seeing the downside to no ferries.
I'ma little worried about the island rising though. If we could sink like other islands in a couple of centuries I will have oceanfront property. The immediate concern about the island rising is the three boat ramps I use most are already landing strips at low tide.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Not seeing the downside to no ferries.
I'ma little worried about the island rising though. If we could sink like other islands in a couple of centuries I will have oceanfront property. The immediate concern about the island rising is the three boat ramps I use most are already landing strips at low tide.
It's the way it is. When it happens, get an airplane.