Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It's meant for human uses. Instead of giving some services as you are trying to give me by grabbing my legs from leaving here. 🤣
Winds up like a dollar-store toy car, don't he?

Seriously, dude (or whatever) you should hang around until the next time TorchLight starts slobbering about Al's Snackbar. You two would have your own li'l holy war on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: Jinentonix

tevere

Jan 30, 2023
Winds up like a dollar-store toy car, don't he?

Seriously, dude (or whatever) you should hang around until the next time TorchLight starts slobbering about Al's Snackbar. You two would have your own li'l holy war on the internet.
I don't understand what you are saying nor wish to understand either.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
You're an moron, nothing else. And your just an member like myself. So stay within your limits. ( dull headed idiot)

And it's public's option what they do and what they don't do.

Now it's my duty to my master that I'm carrying snd you're uselessly ranting and giving your superior lecture. Keep it to yourself. And get out of here.
Awwww muffin :) Sounds like someone needs a cookie and a nap :) Guess your master can't help you as much as you'd hoped :)

Y'know - it's stupid to willingly be a slave. But you have to be the long lost heir to the kingdom of stupid to be a willing slave to something that doesn't even exist.

Especially when it's CLEARLY bringing you so much happiness and peace in your life :LOL: ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Aren't you supposed to be bothering people with telemarketing scams?
I think that WAS his product pitch - as in you should get "Out Attention Seeking Whore" disinfecting foam spiritual spray! Cleans bathrooms and scrubs the stains from you soul with super-bubble action!"

• Haha
Reactions: Jinentonix

tevere

Jan 30, 2023
Awwww muffin :) Sounds like someone needs a cookie and a nap :) Guess your master can't help you as much as you'd hoped :)

Y'know - it's stupid to willingly be a slave. But you have to be the long lost heir to the kingdom of stupid to be a willing slave to something that doesn't even exist.

Especially when it's CLEARLY bringing you so much happiness and peace in your life :LOL: ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who are you? Any role model for people in general to guide them? Huh? Who are you first of all? You're doing what you like in your life and im doing what I like in my life.

So i have not checked you. So why are you after any random person like myself? Huh? Mind your business. Goofy

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Who are you?
I am who am.

So why are you after any random person like myself? Huh?
Well first off i wasn't after you. You were the one who started talking to me :) I didn't say a word to you or about you, and you suddenly went bat crap crazy insisting i was out to get you.

Like i said, the voices in your head are not your friends :)

And of course secondly at this point you're just plain entertaining, like watching a monkey in a zoo jump around and freak out :ROFLMAO: It's pretty funny. I even made popcorn.