Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
thank you, thank you but your fellow was full of sanity when he said that /Folks don’t recruit easily to a different religion online/ ? right ?
probably. there's some evidence that would support that. Changing people's minds about ANYTHING on the net is very difficult at the best of times. Research shows that only about 14 percent of people are even open to the possibility, and that's for subjects far less polarizing and complex than religion. Religion makes it even harder by an order of magnitude. If only 14 percent would change their minds about political issues or whether they should bring back the McRib burger, you'd be very lucky to have even half of one percent even open to the possibility of changing religions online.

Further, the decline in support for religions since the internet became a thing suggests strongly that any attempt to do so would be more likely to turn the person away from ANY religion.

So the statement that folks don't recruit easily to a new religion on line certainly has a lot of credible facts behind it.
because he is self proclaimed representative of everyone here right ?
Or he can do a little reading and has a brain. It's one of the two i'm sure. But if you'll recall
and gentle behavior with gentleman, not with street dogs like you. ( rascal idiot )
Wow - I haven't said a single word to you or even about you, and you attack me with false accusations and insults. Sounds like your religion is making you into a really great person :) LOL

Well if i ever needed proof that YOUR religion is a false one, there you go :) Keep spreading the good word sparkiy!! Say hi to your imaginary friend for me! :) ROFLMAO!

tevere

Jan 30, 2023
probably. there's some evidence that would support that. Changing people's minds about ANYTHING on the net is very difficult at the best of times. Research shows that only about 14 percent of people are even open to the possibility, and that's for subjects far less polarizing and complex than religion. Religion makes it even harder by an order of magnitude. If only 14 percent would change their minds about political issues or whether they should bring back the McRib burger, you'd be very lucky to have even half of one percent even open to the possibility of changing religions online.

Further, the decline in support for religions since the internet became a thing suggests strongly that any attempt to do so would be more likely to turn the person away from ANY religion.

So the statement that folks don't recruit easily to a new religion on line certainly has a lot of credible facts behind it.

Or he can do a little reading and has a brain. It's one of the two i'm sure. But if you'll recall

Wow - I haven't said a single word to you or even about you, and you attack me with false accusations and insults. Sounds like your religion is making you into a really great person :) LOL

Well if i ever needed proof that YOUR religion is a false one, there you go :) Keep spreading the good word sparkiy!! Say hi to your imaginary friend for me! :) ROFLMAO!

so what do you want to say ? that i should not post my thread at all ? huh? who are you ? to say that ? huh? who do you think yourself to be ? to say such things to others ? are you above the rest of us all ? huh? ARE YOU REALLY ABOVE ?

and let people do whatever they likes and i will do whatever i want to. who are you to say stop posting your threads? huh? who are you ? admin ? or mod ? if not then keep your mouth shut. because you are just like me ( idiot ) but disease is you wants to act like an admin or mod or leader or any representative.

now mind your damn business. and let me mind mine! stay within your limits for you are just an member of this forum as i am. you are nothing above the rest so that you are acting with great precedence here. ( snowflake ) cure yourself, seek medical help. because you very badly need it.

but fun is, wants to have debates and pose like president or lord of britain or america enact some laws. but you do not have any powers at all. ( unfortuantely ) so be satisfied by fucking words only. fuck them like an whore. grab them if it feeds your passion for rubbish debates. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
first of all ( pony ) be competent to recognize your daddy.
Never met the gentleman, to my knowledge.
and than when you are sure that who tilled your mum,
Nobody's sure. In my case, any of a cast of. . . well, not thousands, but probably dozens.
than you surely tell us what is what and what is surity and what is guess work.
Well, your attempts at semi-coherent English are certainly guesswork.

• Haha
Reactions: Jinentonix

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
so what do you want to say ? that i should not post my thread at all ?
well you'd have to be 10 different kinds of stupid to think that's what i said. Oh.... wait..right, sorry.

In actuality you made a statement - i responded to it's veracity. I didn't say you should or shouldn't do anything at all.

are you above the rest of us all
No, just above you. And you sound like you're about to blow a blood vessel, how's that religion working out for you?

who are you ?
A guy with a brain. It's little surprise you don't recognize what one of those is.
but fun is, wants to have debates and pose like president or lord of britain or america enact some laws
So english is, what, your third language? Fourth? Or are you just using google translate :)

Listen to yourself - you sound like a lunatic. Nobody tried to stop you doing anything or even suggested you shouldn't. You've made up this entire big argument in your mind where i tried to stop you from posting somehow :) ROFLMAO - and then having made it up in your head you're arguing with ME about it ;)

Buddy - you don't need religion. You need medication. You have nicely demonstrated that you're mentally unhinged and incompetent.

Oh - and Britian doesn't have presidents, and the US really doesn't have lords. But thanks for coming out :) LOLOL!!!!!

Ps - the voices in your head are NOT your friends!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Mountain from mustard seeds? that seems oddly specific - why mustard seeds? Is he pro-relish and this is his way of lashing out or something?
I figure somebody once quoted the verse about faith the size of a mustard seed being able to move mountains, and he's been mangling it ever since.

Went over his head like a Chinese balloon.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
I figure somebody once quoted the verse about faith the size of a mustard seed being able to move mountains, and he's been mangling it ever since.

Went over his head like a Chinese balloon.
Well times have changed, maybe he should katchup!! HA AHAAHAHHAAHAHAHA!!!

(i'm getting smote for that arne't i. Don't smite me dude! I don't want to get smoten!)

tevere

Jan 30, 2023
well you'd have to be 10 different kinds of stupid to think that's what i said. Oh.... wait..right, sorry.

In actuality you made a statement - i responded to it's veracity. I didn't say you should or shouldn't do anything at all.

No, just above you. And you sound like you're about to blow a blood vessel, how's that religion working out for you?

A guy with a brain. It's little surprise you don't recognize what one of those is.

So english is, what, your third language? Fourth? Or are you just using google translate :)

Listen to yourself - you sound like a lunatic. Nobody tried to stop you doing anything or even suggested you shouldn't. You've made up this entire big argument in your mind where i tried to stop you from posting somehow :) ROFLMAO - and then having made it up in your head you're arguing with ME about it ;)

Buddy - you don't need religion. You need medication. You have nicely demonstrated that you're mentally unhinged and incompetent.

Oh - and Britian doesn't have presidents, and the US really doesn't have lords. But thanks for coming out :) LOLOL!!!!!

Ps - the voices in your head are NOT your friends!
You're an moron, nothing else. And your just an member like myself. So stay within your limits. ( dull headed idiot)

And it's public's option what they do and what they don't do.

Now it's my duty to my master that I'm carrying snd you're uselessly ranting and giving your superior lecture. Keep it to yourself. And get out of here.