Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State

Happy Birthday USA!!!

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Who told you it will be my niece's birthday!? Wow, such fanfare... how nice of you. :lol:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Okay... now on a serious note....

Happy Independence Day y'all. Enjoy your July 4th festivities. :smile: I hope it's a great long weekend for you.

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Happy July 4 to our American friends!

Americans should think about taking their nation back. Currently the United States is a pawn in the political and religious ideology of Zionists, so long as these people are making decisions for American, the United States is neither "free" nor "independent".

As long as the petroleum cartels that squeeze the life out of the United States are in control of the American government, the United States is neither "free" nor "independent".

As long as the wealthy elite can escape the law and the American consumer is victim to mortgage comanies, banks, multinationals and petroleum cartels the United States is neither "free" nor "independent".

Take back your nation from the failed government that's put your children's future on the line in the name of Israel and profitability without conscience. The excesses of your appetites and a government out of control are destroying what was once ...and might again some day be a great nation.

If your "Commander inChief" and his cabal of petro-elitists lied to you about weapons of mass destruction and a fantom nuclear weapons program in Iraq....impeach the president and bring the rule of law back to the United States.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Took a while for the U.S. bashing to start on this thread. C'mon folks, you're slowing down.

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
How about a Happy 400th Anniversary for Quebec City today?? After all this is a Canadian site!!!

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
America and Americans need our support. Their nation has been taken over by people who don't care about their well-being and put the prosperity and quality-of-life of the citizens of the United States below that of the wealthy elite and of course Israel.

America needs a second revolution. Canadians are too stupid to realize it's needed here as well.

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Maybe your brothers Colpy. It's wonderful you come from a "blended" family.... what with American brothers and Jewish sisters.....

Maybe if you search long enough and deep enough you'd find a Canadian you're related to...wouldn't that be a surprise!

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Funny, this was posted yesterday.... and today it's still the 3rd of July.

I think a few people prematurly-ejaculated their celebrations here. Even with the Canada Day celebrations in most areas I seen, nobody was saying "HAPPY CANADA DAY" until Canada Day..... but the US get's a three day head start?

Happy Alien Hunting Day anyways :p