Happy Eid to Muslims everywhere

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Congratulation from Iraq to Muslims in Canada and Muslims everywhere for the Eid of the conclusion of Ramadan month!

Happy Eid in sha Allah! :D

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Holy Land Living Water - Short Film

During the first week of February 2020, UNITY EARTH, URI, EcoPeace, and other partners brought 94 spiritual leaders to the Middle East for a special event "Holy Land Living Water". The group travelled for 7 days to sacred sites in Jordan, Palestine and Israel. The journey was part of the U Day Festival series of events, building on Ethiopia 2018 and Thailand 2012.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Holy Land Living Water - Short Film

Soora 109

[This soora was revealed concerning a group of Quraish tribesmen including: Harith son of Qais Al-Sahmi, Al-‘As son of Abu Wa’il, Walid son of Mughira, Aswad son of Abd Yaghooth Al-Zuhri, Aswad son of Muttalib son of Asad and Umayya son of Khalaf;

they said:
“Mohammed, come and follow our religion, and we shall follow your religion and share with you in our affair: so you will worship our gods one year and we shall worship your god one year.

Therefore, if that which you have brought is better than what we have, we will share with you in it and we shall have the advantage;
and if that which we have is better than what you have, you will then share with us in our affair and you have the advantage!”

He – salam to him – said: “I seek refuge in God: I will not associate with Him anyone else!”

They said: “Then pray like our prayers, and we shall follow you.”

He said: “I will wait for what God will reveal to me concerning this.”

Therefore, this soora was revealed to him:]

Soora 109

(In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)​

1. [O Mohammed] say: "O unbelievers!"

2. I will never worship [the idols] that you worship [together with God.] a

3. Nor do you worship as do I worship. b

4. Nor will I worship like your worship.

5. Nor are you going to worship like my worship. c

6. To you, is [the punishment of] your religion, and to me is [the reward of] my religion.)
.................................................................................

2 a i.e. I will not associate your idols with God in the worship.
3 b i.e. nor do you worship like my worship.
5 c i.e. nor will you agree to pray like my prayers.

The interpretation by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/109.htm#a109_1
quran-ayat.com/pret/109.htm#a109_1

Here is the recitation of this great soora 109:

Last edited:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
There is a special place in hell for the self righteous. "No man is an island". That also applies to religions. Until everybody realizes that we are all in this together, that there is no separation, there will never be peace on Earth. Your god is no better than anybody else's god. This whole, "my god is bigger than, more mighty than your god" shit is laid to rest, there will always be war.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Morpheus says "Cliff needs to blow dead billy goats". Its true, he spoke of it after I took the purple pill and he sent my heartburn packing into the Matrix

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017

This is true for most of people, but man should not believe blindly or imitate others or do like the fathers or ancestors did.

So your trick is that you want to mix the belief in God Most Gracious alone as in the Quran.. you want to mix this with other beliefs of the idolatry and atheism.

While what I am trying to tell you is that the belief in God alone and in all the prophets and in all the heavenly books including the Quran is the true and should be followed: seeing that the Islam is the last heavenly religion, but your haughtiness cannot consider this.

And your belonging to some wrong ideology prevents you from the belief in God's religion which is the same taught by all God's messengers including the Mahdi and his teachings.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Therefore, it is true that man should not follow the ancestors if they are wrong .. but if they are correct, then following the ancestors for God's religion and the 'devotion to Him alone' is very good.

This is like what Prophet Joseph son of Prophet Jacob (Israel) said to his prison inmates, as in the Quran 12: 38, which means:
("And I have followed the religion of my fathers: Abraham, Isaac and Jacob;
we ought not to associate anything with God;
that is [some] of God's bounty to us and to people, but most of people give no thanks [about God’s bounties to them.]
")

More explanation by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/12.htm#a12_38
quran-ayat.com/pret/12.htm#a12_38

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
But you are not like Prophet Joseph who believed in all the prophets of God,
while Jews and Christians discriminate in their belief: they believe in some and deny other prophets:
so Jews disbelieve in Jesus and Mohammed, and Christians disbelieve in Mohammed, while Muslims believe in all God's prophets including Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Mohammed.

[Prophet Mohammed – salam to him – invited the People of the Bible [: Jews and Christians] to the Islam, and some of them converted and became Muslims, while others denied his prophet-hood and demanded many impossible requests from him; therefore, God revealed these ayat about them:]

Quran 4: 150-151, which mean:

(150. Those who disbelieve in God a and His apostles [: messengers], and intend to discriminate God from His apostles [by denying some of the apostles], and say: "We believe in some [of the prophets] and disbelieve in others", and intend to take a course midway [between guidance and misguidance.]

151. These really are the disbelievers, and We have prepared for the disbelievers a humiliating punishment.)

150 a i.e. Jews who worshiped the idols.

And Christians who also disbelieved in God: because they claimed about the Trinity, and said the Christ is the son of God

((while the Christ himself rebuked Peter and drove him away, because he said about him: “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”; and he did not accept him till the disciples interceded for him; the Christ said to him: “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.” – Gospel of Matthews chapter 16: 22))

while other Christians said: the Christ is God Himself. Therefore, this is their disbelief in God.

More explanation by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/4.htm#a4_150

quran-ayat.com/pret/4.htm#a4_150

Last edited: