Hamas attacks Israel

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Israel goes to extreme measures to avoid civilian deaths but never receives the credit for doing so cuz Hamas majes sure the population can't get out to the safe zones & by telling the population where to go they're giving ing yhe heads up to Hamas. So WTF are they supposed to do? Is Russia being asked to refrain from bombing civilians in the Ukraine? No! But Israel is expected to do something no one in he history of wars were expected to do. Antisemitism reins!
Nah. There has been flat out murders by Israel.

They need a new plan at this point.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
& if the enemy embedded itself in the civilian population (that largely supports the enemy)…let’s say…oh, Hamas-Style?

I get that the Vatican can afford to be hypocrites, but should they be?
I don't believe it would be hypocritical to defend yourself. Not sure where the line would be between hypocritical and eliminating the enemy.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Congrats Spam, you keep that idiocy going...

If people wanted to be gravely concerned about Hamas embedding themselves into the civilian population, then maybe they shouldn't have shoved the near entirety of the Palestinian population into the south.

Fucking idiots.

They shouldn't but they are, because they're Palestinians which means Arab Animals to Israel.

If there are any hostages alive that is... Netenyahu doesn't give a damn about that though.

HAHA - fucking moron.

Oh THAT'S a crock of shit lie.

Another crock of shit lie.

Thus proving PP has no fucking intelligence in the situation what so ever.

Hamas being destroyed will change NOTHING, and will just make a whole new version of Hamas, perhaps even more insane. Not that anyone seems to get that.

Not like Hamas is going to listen either; he's a fucking Canadian and a shit-worthless one too.

Yep, destroy all them Arab Animals!

"Opportunity"; over a million people, and how long do they have again to GTFO?

The West's stance in general is pathetic regardless of what side they're on. It's either World Guilt over Israel, or Anti-Palestinian because fuck them.

No Western leader gives a goddamn about Palestinians, and honestly they don't give a shit about Israel either, though they do care about the appearance of trying to give a shit.

All are worthless.
Oh look, the resident Jew hater is spewing forth with Anti Israel propaganda again. The hate runs deep in this one.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Israel has dropped leaflets into southern Gaza telling Palestinian civilians to leave four towns on the eastern edge of Khan Younis, raising fears that its war against Hamas could spread to areas it previously said were safe.

The flyers told civilians in Bani Shuhaila, Khuza’a, Abassan and al-Qarara that anyone in the vicinity of militants or their positions was “putting his life in danger”, local people told Reuters.
Cuz they're mean...

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I do, but it is obvious you don't. Or do you only care about terrorists lives?

Considering how often I've proven otherwise, and yet you have proven you don't...

That there are Jews out there who support Palestinians and want this stupidity to stop too...

Guess that makes YOU a Jew hater too, huh, disagreeing with them as you are and siding with their fascist leadership?

• Haha
Reactions: Taxslave2

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

So wait; IDF were in the hospital, telling people to leave?

Why? Why the hell didn't they go after the "Hamas" people right then and there? Why demand people leave, who needed the hospital?

Makes no goddamn sense.

Unless you look at it from Israel wanting to destroy Palestine Gaza. Then it makes sense.

Tax, you say you care about humanity - your reaction to this is... what then?

Oh, here's another take.

Non Palestinian.

• Haha

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

So wait; IDF were in the hospital, telling people to leave?

Why? Why the hell didn't they go after the "Hamas" people right then and there? Why demand people leave, who needed the hospital?

Makes no goddamn sense.

Unless you look at it from Israel wanting to destroy Palestine Gaza. Then it makes sense.

Tax, you say you care about humanity - your reaction to this is... what then?

Oh, here's another take.

Non Palestinian.

Take your meds.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Joly proves Trudeau's feminist foreign policy just empty words
Nothing feminist about waiting two months to denounce Hamas using rape as a weapon of war
Now Joly’s parliamentary secretary Rob Oliphant is not towing the official Liberal line, etc…interesting.
Author of the article:Brian Lilley
Published Dec 10, 2023 • Last updated 1 day ago • 3 minute read
It took two months for Minister of Foreign Affairs Melanie Joly to denounce Hamas using rape as a weapon of war.

Two months, that’s how long it took Canada’s foreign affairs minister to denounce the use of rape as a weapon of war in Israel. It looks like Melanie Joly doesn’t really believe in her own rhetoric about a feminist foreign policy.
But…2015? Because it’s 2015-ish! Right?
The rape of women and girls was sadly well documented, not that the proof stopped Hamas supporters from denying it or some politicians acting in a cowardly manner.

Believe all women, unless they are Jewish or Israeli.

Joly was quick to talk about the Me Too movement in 2018. She rushed to the microphones with Justin Trudeau to denounce the United States Supreme Court overturning Roe vs. Wade last year.

On Hamas raping women while carrying out their terrorist attack on Oct. 7, she waited two months to make a statement.

“Using sexual violence as a tactic of war is a crime. We strongly condemn #SGBV (sexual and gender-based violence), including rape, perpetrated by Hamas against women in Israel on Oct. 7. We believe Israeli women.

“Canada will always stand against #SGBV and advocate for justice for all victims,” Joly posted to X.
Well, you’d think denouncing rape as a weapon of war is just a…2015 thing, right?
Two months to denounce something the whole world knew had happened on Oct. 7. In contrast, it didn’t take her long to issue a statement when Hamas made false claims about Israel bombing a hospital.
This was quick though, unfortunately the Palestinians (be it Hamas or some other flavour of Gaza Terrorists) Whoopsied and shelled the parking lot of that hospital, but that’s a different proven story, anyway…
“Bombing a hospital is an unthinkable act, and there is no doubt that doing so is absolutely illegal,” she posted Oct. 17.
And I concur with her assessment of the situation. Shame, she was pointing at the wrong people for her immediate response, but…2015. It happens.
That post, which blamed Israel for purposely bombing a hospital was posted quickly, without any proof, and it is still up. Even after it was shown that the hospital’s parking lot was hit — not the hospital itself — and that the explosion was the result of a rocket fired from inside Gaza by Islamic Jihad, Joly left her statement up.
Hmmmm…that might actually be liberal policy though. Amira Elghawaby would agree.
It’s an odd position for Canada’s foreign affairs minister to be in, believing an accusation from Hamas and repeating it immediately but not accepting the proof and denouncing the rape of Israeli women.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau skirted the question Thursday when he was asked whether one of his key MPs should stay in his parliamentary secretary role after railing against the government's approach to the conflict in the Gaza Strip.

Rob Oliphant, parliamentary secretary to Foreign Affairs Minister Mélanie Joly, was recorded in a Zoom call with a constituent sharply criticizing the Liberal government's response to the genocide case against Israel and the decision to defund a UN relief agency in the middle of a famine. Oliphant also said he's considered stepping down from his parliamentary secretary role.

Trudeau was asked Thursday if he thinks Oliphant should stay on as parliamentary secretary. The prime minister didn't answer the question; instead, he said the "diversity" of opinions among Liberal MPs reflects the communities they serve.
The stance of Joly, and the rest of the Trudeau government to the war Hamas launched against Israel, has been muddled at best. Yes, at the start they clearly denounced the Hamas attacks and stated that Israel had a right to defend itself. Since then, Trudeau has gone back and forth as he deals with pressures from within the Liberal caucus and Canadian society itself.
"The kinds of conversations that go on within our party are not always easy, but they reflect that diversity of conversations happening across the country," Trudeau told reporters during a press conference in Winnipeg.

I had to consult my non-existent Liberal to English Reference Handbook for that translation. “Rob Oliphant has a penis, so not immediately under the bus for him, ‘cuz it’s 2015-ish” or something like that?
As the Israeli Defense Forces closed in on the Al Shifa hospital, Trudeau issued a warning to Israel, saying he was concerned about the humanitarian crisis unfolding there.
Rob Oliphant recently stated,
"When I read that we were pausing money to UNRWA — I'm going to be very clear — it was political. And I don't just mean domestic politics. It has to do with our allies," Oliphant told his constituent. "I thought it was the wrong decision."

Canada was the second country in the world to suspend (I’m assuming that’s not counting Canada in 2010 suspending Funding to UNRWA, & Trudeau reversing that in 2015 assumably with the same access to the same documents as his predecessor had in 2010?) its funding for UNRWA, following the United States. It did so in response to an Israeli claim that 12 or 13 UNRWA staff had participated in various capacities in the Oct. 7 attack on Israel.
“I have been clear that the price of justice cannot be the continued suffering of all Palestinian civilians. Even wars have rules, and all innocent life is equal in worth, Israeli and Palestinian. I urge the Government of Israel to exercise maximum restraint. The world is watching on TV and social media,” Trudeau said.
International Development Minister Ahmed Hussen defended his government's decision to suspend funding to UNRWA when asked about Oliphant's comments on Thursday.

"We haven't ended our relationship with UNRWA. We've paused funding pending the results of this investigation, which is being conducted by the United Nations itself," he said, adding that the government has boosted funding to other aid organizations.

Liberals support entities (like themselves) investigating themselves, So that they can predetermine the outcome in advance.
1708042033756.jpeg

His words to Hamas that day, a gentle nudge not to use civilians as human shields. Yet that is exactly what Hamas has been doing since they launched this war.
…& since then, Hamas has commended the Trudeau administration on at least one occasion. I guess that’s an endorsement. Lord knows the Liberals need one from somewhere…
The Al Shifa Hospital was more of a munitions dump and headquarters for Hamas with a medical clinic attached to it than a hospital. Israel had to go into the hospital to liberate it from Hamas, and they did so with maximum restraint.
Oliphant also criticized the government's response to the genocide case against Israel at the International Court of Justice, which caused widespread confusion about where Canada stands.

"I would not have done what the government did and I advised them not to do that, because I knew it would be misunderstood, and I think it was misunderstood as not agreeing with South Africa's case, and that could be perceived as not believing they should bring the case," Oliphant told his constituent.

Oh….so it’s another one of those communications issues where the general unwashed public in Canada just isn’t up to understanding the concepts coming from their elite betters again? It’s really starting to become a problem.
Before Israel strikes an area in Gaza, it drops leaflets with maps telling residents to evacuate areas the IDF will be taking over. In doing so, the IDF not only tells civilians, it tells Hamas where Israel’s military will strike.
Conservative Leader Pierre Poilievre said Oliphant's comments show the Trudeau government failed to take a clear position on the Israel-Hamas war.

"It's another example of how Justin Trudeau is a two-faced phony on the Middle East," he told reporters Thursday.

"Trudeau's been absolutely incomprehensible on the Middle East. He has no clear position of any kind."

Maybe Rob Oliphant just didn’t understand Trudeau (& by extension Joly’s) stance on the whole goat rodeo? Maybe it was too complicated and subtly layered for him?
Israel is pulling its punches; it is exercising maximum restraint even as Trudeau lectures Tel Aviv.
MP Salma Zahid — one of several Liberals who have been calling for a ceasefire — echoed Trudeau's remarks when asked about Oliphant's comments.

"The Liberal Party reflects the diversity of this country," she said.
(Selina Robinson has lady-bits though, so under the bus…no soup for you…2015-ish)
From the CBC even.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I usually enjoy the different perspectives offered by Beau. This video raises more questions for me than offering a different perspective.

He states that Egypt threatens Israel about its operations into Southern Gaza, and if Israel doesn’t capitulate, then Egypt will stop its efforts “to slow” the leaky sieve of a border between (and below) Egypt and Gaza?? Seriously? They’ll walk away from that treaty?
So Hamas & other Militant Flavours in Gaza will end up with tens of thousands of AK-47’s and explosives and ammunition and rocket motors and launchers and body armour (real body armour and not just Palestinians, etc…)??? Is that the threat?
Where does Egypt think the current armament of Hamas & Islamic Jihad and others in Gaza came from? Has Egypt read about the tunnels under that Gaza/Egypt border? Where does Egypt think that the tens of thousands of AK-47‘s and the ammunition for them and explosives and warheads for the rockets and missiles and missile launches themselves and body armour, and so on and so forth entered into Gaza?

Tunnels from Iceland (damn Icelanders!)? Smuggled in piecemeal in the Palestinians (not all Palestinians are Hamas, but all Hamas are Palestinians) “Prisoner’s Wallets”??? “Bend over and cough!!” & out pops a smuggled rocket launcher from Grandma? Couple rocket motors hidden in each child?
After Israel withdrew from Gaza in 2005, Hamas began importing rockets, explosives and other equipment from Iran, Western intelligence sources have said. They were shipped via Sudan, trucked across Egypt and smuggled into Gaza through a labyrinth of narrow tunnels beneath the Sinai Peninsula, they added.

Since the early 2000s the group has built a tunnel network under Gaza to help fighters melt away, house weapons factories and bring in weapons from abroad, according to a regional security source, who also declined to be named. The group has acquired a range of bombs, mortars, rockets, anti-tank and anti-aircraft missiles, Hamas officials have said.

The above probably aren’t being smuggled in by Hamas frogmen into the tunnels connected to the Mediterranean Sea.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I usually enjoy the different perspectives offered by Beau. This video raises more questions for me than offering a different perspective.

He states that Egypt threatens Israel about its operations into Southern Gaza, and if Israel doesn’t capitulate, then Egypt will stop its efforts “to slow” the leaky sieve of a border between (and below) Egypt and Gaza?? Seriously? They’ll walk away from that treaty?
So Hamas & other Militant Flavours in Gaza will end up with tens of thousands of AK-47’s and explosives and ammunition and rocket motors and launchers and body armour (real body armour and not just Palestinians, etc…)??? Is that the threat?
Where does Egypt think the current armament of Hamas & Islamic Jihad and others in Gaza came from? Has Egypt read about the tunnels under that Gaza/Egypt border? Where does Egypt think that the tens of thousands of AK-47‘s and the ammunition for them and explosives and warheads for the rockets and missiles and missile launches themselves and body armour, and so on and so forth entered into Gaza?

Tunnels from Iceland (damn Icelanders!)? Smuggled in piecemeal in the Palestinians (not all Palestinians are Hamas, but all Hamas are Palestinians) “Prisoner’s Wallets”??? “Bend over and cough!!” & out pops a smuggled rocket launcher from Grandma? Couple rocket motors hidden in each child?
After Israel withdrew from Gaza in 2005, Hamas began importing rockets, explosives and other equipment from Iran, Western intelligence sources have said. They were shipped via Sudan, trucked across Egypt and smuggled into Gaza through a labyrinth of narrow tunnels beneath the Sinai Peninsula, they added.

Since the early 2000s the group has built a tunnel network under Gaza to help fighters melt away, house weapons factories and bring in weapons from abroad, according to a regional security source, who also declined to be named. The group has acquired a range of bombs, mortars, rockets, anti-tank and anti-aircraft missiles, Hamas officials have said.

The above probably aren’t being smuggled in by Hamas frogmen into the tunnels connected to the Mediterranean Sea.
Arms for Hamas came from Lebanon.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Arms for Hamas came from Lebanon.
That’s a looong tunnel. Hezbollah in Lebanon via Iran…but not across Israel into Gaza I’m assuming, even if they could sneak it for for a stretch, they probably couldn’t sneak it the last several miles into Gaza? Right?

There’s only so much that can be smuggled in with dinghies and fishing boats…& that wouldn’t be anti-aircraft missile batteries, etc…so I’m still leaning towards either through Egypt or in Grandma Palestinian’s prison purse.
1708050498771.jpeg

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
That’s a looong tunnel. Hezbollah in Lebanon via Iran…but not across Israel into Gaza I’m assuming, even if they could sneak it for for a stretch, they probably couldn’t sneak it the last several miles into Gaza? Right?

There’s only so much that can be smuggled in with dinghies and fishing boats…& that wouldn’t be anti-aircraft missile batteries, etc…so I’m still leaning towards either through Egypt or in Grandma Palestinian’s prison purse.
View attachment 21166
Boats.

Look up Hezbollah's tunnels.

Hezbollah has dug tunnel network from Beirut to 3km. from Israel border – report
TV network says passages, which run for hundreds of kilometers, were built in parallel to 6 attack tunnels IDF destroyed in 2018
By TOI STAFF
18 May 2021, 11:42 am

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

First, Egypt gave Israel an ultimatum - threat, if you will - that happens in diplomatic situations all the time, especially with treaty nations.

This is the diplomatic way of saying "Yeah no, you should not do this." And actions have consequences; the consequences here being that yes, Egypt will withdraw from the treaty with Israel. And they've every right to do this. I mean, why WOULD they support Israel's genocide of Palestinians?

As for Egypt stopping the flow of equipment - that's right, it's no longer on Egypt to prevent that stuff from going into Gaza because they just need to guard their border about people coming IN, not shit going out. That's ISRAEL's job, not Egypt's. And without a treaty, why should Egypt give a shit?

Not sure what you mean by "Below" Egypt and Gaza but...

No, that's NOT the threat.

The situation is they no longer have a peace treaty. That means Egypt no longer has to guard against shit going out AND IN to Gaza, what would cross over into Gaza, that's on Israel to do. That means that Israel would now have to divert people from their destruction of Gaza to guard the border.

He was pretty clear on it in the video.

Where does Egypt think the current armament of Hamas & Islamic Jihad and others in Gaza came from?

I'm sure Egypt knows where a lot of it comes from; most reports I've read - the sea/coast, Syria, Iran.

Has Egypt read about the tunnels under that Gaza/Egypt border? Where does Egypt think that the tens of thousands of AK-47‘s and the ammunition for them and explosives and warheads for the rockets and missiles and missile launches themselves and body armour, and so on and so forth entered into Gaza?

There's a difference between shit being snuck into Gaza under a border through tunnels, vs. now going outright over only partly guarded border territory because Israel didn't give a damn about human life or treaties with allies.

... WTF are you talking about?

Smuggled, yes.

Not overtly over the border.

Big difference in the game of diplomacy.

Or do you not know that game?

It's called plausible deniability, nations all over do it, including Canada and the US.

How do you think Western Intelligence KNEW about the tunnels?

Point of fact, if they knew, why weren't they dealt with BEFORE now?

Yes, they have.

And not only since 2000.

The world has known about this all this time. ISRAEL has known about this.

Interesting they did SFA about it...

Exactly.

Your chicken little over Egyptian smugglers tunnels is a "So what" to Israel, has been for years.

And you clearly didn't get the point of the video, you just heard that Egypt was holding the end of the treaty as a "threat" to Israel.

Maybe go back and re-watch it, Ron, and listen to everything past minute 3.

Right now, it's a game of chicken to see who blinks, Egypt or Israel.

What matters more to Israel - Destruction of Gaza, or peace with Egypt and other nations in the region.

Considering the past 24 hours... Israel's given the finger to everyone, proving it doesn't give a shit about peace even outside of its borders.

Now it's more on Egypt to follow through, and if it really does... then the region is that much closer to a shitshow and that is all on Israel.

• Haha

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has found himself, once again, at odds with Israel’s war effort, calling on Wednesday for the Israeli military to nix plans to mount an attack on Rafah. But while Trudeau may have, in his own mind, been taking a principled humanitarian stand, his words played right into the hands of Hamas, whose clear endgame has always been to pack as many Gazans as possible into the city for use as human shields.

In a joint statement cosigned by the leaders of Australia and New Zealand, Trudeau said he was “gravely concerned” about the rumoured Israeli ground offensive in Rafah, claiming that such an operation would be “catastrophic” for the roughly 1.5 million Palestinians taking refuge in and around Gaza’s southernmost city.

“There is growing international consensus. Israel must listen to its friends and it must listen to the international community,” read the statement, which heavily implied that an Israeli attack on Rafah would violate international law.

This marks the second time that the trio of anglosphere leaders have publicly given Israel a cold shoulder at a critical juncture of its now four-month-long war with Hamas. In December, the three prime ministers released a similar joint communiqué calling for a “sustainable ceasefire” in Gaza, telegraphing their intention to side against Israel at a then-imminent UN General Assembly vote.

The fallout from the first joint statement was swift and humiliating for all involved. A week later, a senior Hamas official appeared in a video message thanking the three countries for backing the push for a ceasefire in Gaza.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
For decades, Egypt has played a leading role as a mediator in brokering talks and prisoner swap deals between Hamas and Israel. Cairo is currently hosting multiple rounds of negotiations between Israeli and Hamas officials in an effort to achieve a ceasefire in Gaza.

More than 28,000 Palestinians have been killed in the Israeli bombardment since October 7. Tel Aviv says its military goal is to destroy Hamas, but it has faced condemnation for the large number of civilian casualties. How many of those 28,000 are civilians? The Hamas Health Authority won’t say.

The Egyptian president has spoken out against the widespread destruction of Gaza and the killing of thousands of Palestinians amid widespread support for Palestinians in the country. Which Palestinians though? How many of the 28,000 figure from the Hamas Health Authority where Hamas Palestinians as opposed to non-Hamas Palestinians?

Since el-Sisi took power in a 2013 coup, Egypt, as part of its security coordination with Israel, has destroyed hundreds of tunnels (not boats?) that Palestinians used to smuggle goods – and at times, weapons – past the Israeli blockade on Gaza. Cairo has also destroyed thousands of buildings to create a buffer zone between Egypt and Gaza. Egypt has cooperated with Israel in the 17-year blockade of Gaza.

Under the leadership of Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, ties with Israel have increasingly focused on economic and energy relations at a time when Cairo is tackling a severe economic crisis.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
For decades, Egypt has played a leading role as a mediator in brokering talks and prisoner swap deals between Hamas and Israel. Cairo is currently hosting multiple rounds of negotiations between Israeli and Hamas officials in an effort to achieve a ceasefire in Gaza.

More than 28,000 Palestinians have been killed in the Israeli bombardment since October 7. Tel Aviv says its military goal is to destroy Hamas, but it has faced condemnation for the large number of civilian casualties. How many of those 28,000 are civilians? The Hamas Health Authority won’t say.

The Egyptian president has spoken out against the widespread destruction of Gaza and the killing of thousands of Palestinians amid widespread support for Palestinians in the country. Which Palestinians though? How many of the 28,000 figure from the Hamas Health Authority where Hamas Palestinians as opposed to non-Hamas Palestinians?

Since el-Sisi took power in a 2013 coup, Egypt, as part of its security coordination with Israel, has destroyed hundreds of tunnels (not boats?) that Palestinians used to smuggle goods – and at times, weapons – past the Israeli blockade on Gaza. Cairo has also destroyed thousands of buildings to create a buffer zone between Egypt and Gaza. Egypt has cooperated with Israel in the 17-year blockade of Gaza.

Under the leadership of Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, ties with Israel have increasingly focused on economic and energy relations at a time when Cairo is tackling a severe economic crisis.
Egypt has issues on all its borders. If given the chance Hamas would love to fuck up the Suez Canal. Why set it up?

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Nutty professor slammed for 'reprehensible' anti-Semitic cartoons

Author of the article:Brad Hunter
Published Feb 13, 2024 • Last updated 2 days ago • 2 minute read
BLOOD LIBEL: Controversial illustrations by U of Penn prof Dwayne Booth. DWAYNE BOOTH/CLOWNCRACKED.COM
BLOOD LIBEL: Controversial illustrations by U of Penn prof Dwayne Booth. DWAYNE BOOTH/CLOWNCRACK.COM
EDITOR’S NOTE: SOME IMAGES MIGHT BE DISTURBING TO SOME READERS

Julius Streicher called and he wants his art back.

The infamous Nazi pornographer — strung up at Nuremberg for war crimes — would certainly give thumbs up to a University of Pennsylvania professor now under fire for wildly anti-Semitic cartoons.

According to the New York Post, communications school lecturer Dwayne Booth’s portfolio of poison includes an illustration entitled Slaughterhouse — depicting Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu soaked in blood with red glowing eyes and holding a knife.

Professor Dwayne Booth. ANNENBERG SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATIONS
Professor Dwayne Booth. ANNENBERG SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATIONS
In addition:

— Another cartoon shows Israeli and American men drinking blood from wine glasses festooned with the word “Gaza.” Nazis claimed Jews drank the blood of Christian children.

— One masterpiece called “Executioner’s Song” shows a baby with a gun with the Israeli flag on it held to its head.

— A particularly outrageous piece called “Never Again and Again and Again” shows Holocaust-era Jews holding up posters protesting Israel’s actions against Hamas.

— “Birth of a New Nation” features a skeletal hand emerging like the Grim Reaper through an Israeli flag.

X
REPREHENSIBLE: One of Prof. Dwayne Booths masterpieces. DWAYNE BOOTH/ CLOWNCRACK.COM
According to the Post, the shocking images were posted on Booth’s personal website called clowncrack.com. He used the pen name Mr. Fish.

The university’s interim president, J. Larry Jameson, lambasted the twisted illustrations as “reprehensible.” However, Jameson doubled down on the faculty lounge fascist’s academic freedom.

“I find (Booth’s cartoons) reprehensible, with anti-Semitic symbols, and incongruent with our efforts to fight hate,” Jameson wrote. “For me, it is painful to see the suffering and tragic loss of non-combatants in Israel and Gaza be fodder for satire.”

Controversial illustrations by U of Penn prof Dwayne Booth. DWAYNE BOOTH/CLOWNCRACKED.COM
BLOOD LIBEL: Controversial illustrations by U of Penn prof Dwayne Booth. DWAYNE BOOTH/CLOWNCRACK.COM
Booth teaches two courses on cartooning at the Ivy League school but it appears he might be the super-villain.

The cartoon scandal has made Jewish students and professors nervous as America’s top universities spiral downward in a frenzy of anti-Semitism. Freshman Raphael Englander, 18, said in the student newspaper he could never take the class.

Controversial illustrations by U of Penn prof Dwayne Booth. DWAYNE BOOTH/CLOWNCRACKED.COM
Controversial illustrations by U of Penn prof Dwayne Booth. DWAYNE BOOTH/CLOWNCRACK.COM
“As the grandson of a Holocaust survivor, I could never fathom taking these courses now,” he wrote. “How could I? His work simultaneously spreads the conspiracies that killed my own family members and scoffs at their memory by equivocating the Jewish state to their murderers.”

Englander told the Post that for him, the cartoons “flipped a switch.”

“I feel both angry and sad that a lecturer at my university creates and shares antisemitic cartoons,” he said. “While I feel safe on campus, I have many friends and acquaintances who do not feel safe, and there have been many, concrete examples of anti-Semitism — including these cartoons, most recently.”

But the university’s supremo said because the sick cartoons were on Herr Booth’s personal site, there was nothing to be done.

Following the Hamas terrorist attack on Oct. 7 that left 1,300 Israelis dead and the resulting blowback that has killed thousands of Palestinians, the university had been hammered for its indifference to anti-Semitism on campus.

After a less-than-stellar performance in Congress, the former president, Liz Magill, resigned. That did not slow down Kampus Kommandos who chanted “We are Hamas.”

bhunter@postmedia.com

@HunterTOSun
1708095545325.png1708095454096.png1708095320911.png1708095259637.png