Gun Control is Completely Useless.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Last time I was stopped coming from the wine and beer store the officer made me blow , after the third failed attempt he threatened me with failure to blow . Finally after about five attempts I found enough air to make it work . The officer was pissed off the breathalyzer showed zero blood alcohol.
RCMP of course .

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Last time I was stopped coming from the wine and beer store the officer made me blow , after the third failed attempt he threatened me with failure to blow . Finally after about five attempts I found enough air to make it work . The officer was pissed off the breathalyzer showed zero blood alcohol.
I’m assuming that you can’t consume alcohol at the beer and wine store? It’s just the point of sale purchase place?

If so, prior to this previous government, what you describing would probably have been seen as harassment I would guess. Previous to the current government, what reason would they have to suspect that you’ve been drinking as you’re leaving a retail establishment where you can’t consume alcohol on site?

Were you driving erratically (?) or walking in a zigzag pattern as if you were avoiding gunfire (?) or some other reason to raise their curiosity and suspicion? Just lucky?

Reactions: petros