Greta

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Well the accusation is made on the premise of air pollution and 97% of the scientist agree that it is CO2 pollution that is warming our planet, the science is settled proclaimed by the church of climatology at the center of the Climate change thingy (credit Captain Morgan).
What else is someone gonna assume what you are talking about?

I wasn't referring to C02.

Maybe don't assume next time.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
You're in the Greta (read: global warming thread) Einstein... Besides, you're very existence in a Western nation is proof that you are nothing more than a parasitic polluter.
So, whatcha gonna do about this?

Looks to me like you're in the a teenage girl hurt my wittle feelings thread.

What am I gonna do?

The best I can in my own back yard while supporting policies that reduce pollution.

If you want to burn tires in your back yard to own the Libs go right ahead fella.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

What am I gonna do?

The best I can in my own back yard while supporting policies that reduce pollution.

If you want to burn tires in your back yard to own the Libs go right ahead fella.

So, the short answer you offer is, ummmm, nothing.

Great to hear, but do continue with all of the hypocrisy, pretend sciencey stuff, catechisms, tantrums and maybe a protest here and there.

Lemme help you get the ball rolling

You're welcome

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
So, the short answer you offer is, ummmm, nothing.
Great to hear, but do continue with all of the hypocrisy, pretend sciencey stuff, catechisms, tantrums and maybe a protest here and there.
Lemme help you get the ball rolling

You're welcome

Poor fella, I didn’t even mention CO2 and he gets triggered.

Take your pills.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
I know that you're old and senile so it comes as no surprise that you post about pollution in a thread about a girl that is all about CO2 being eeevvviiilll and yet you forget... But don't fret, we can forgive your stupidity (maybe)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
What am I gonna do?
Can you see CO2 like Greta?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I know that you're old and senile so it comes as no surprise that you post about pollution in a thread about a girl that is all about CO2 being eeevvviiilll and yet you forget... But don't fret, we can forgive your stupidity (maybe)
You cant separate CO2 from emissions driven air pollution.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020

If you go back you will see I was responding to a post about pollution(PM2.5).

I'll accept your apology if given.

Take the pills old fella.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
There she is and claiming to be a survivor of COVIDD as well, without being tested

Tackle coronavirus and climate crisis together, says activist Greta Thunberg

STOCKHOLM (Reuters) - People need to tackle both the coronavirus pandemic and the climate crisis together, Swedish climate change activist Greta Thunberg told an Earth Day event on Wednesday.
Thunberg, who shot to fame as a 15-year-old when she started skipping school on Fridays to protest outside Sweden's parliament building over carbon emissions, said that concerted actions to tackle the outbreak of the coronavirus did not mean the climate crisis had gone away.
"Today is Earth Day and that reminds us that climate and the environmental emergency is still ongoing and we need to tackle both the corona pandemic ... at the same time as we tackle climate and environmental emergency, because we need to tackle two crises at once," Thunberg said.
Taking part in a live-streamed event to mark Earth Day, launched 50 years ago to highlight environmental challenges, Thunberg said the outbreak of the coronavirus meant it was more important than ever to listen to scientists and other experts.
"That goes for all crises, whether its the corona crisis or whether it is the climate crisis which is still ongoing and is not slowing down, even in times like these," she said.
Last year was the hottest on record in Europe, extending a run of exceptionally warm years driven by record levels of heat-trapping greenhouse gases in the atmosphere, according to a study released on Earth Day.
Thunberg's school strike sparked a global movement and transformed the now 17-year-old into the equivalent of an environmental rock star.
Founder of the Fridays for Future youth movement, Thunberg's impassioned demands for action over the climate has captured the imagination of many young people, but irked some world leaders - such as U.S. President Donald Trump - in the process.
Thunberg said in March she had probably had been infected with the coronavirus after travelling to affected countries, though her symptoms were mild and she had not been tested.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Greta really needs a new marketing shtick, maybe something along the lines of climate zombie apocalypse or warming armageddon .. Something with a nice ring to it
Y'know, you could probably find a nice young lady of the evening who'd agree to scrub off her makeup and tie back her hair like Greta, for the right price.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Greta really needs a new marketing shtick, maybe something along the lines of climate zombie apocalypse or warming armageddon .. Something with a nice ring to it

AS I suggested a while back - GRETA IS ON THE SHELF for now!

She will not be useful to the corporate over lords till our economy re-opens!

And there is a real chance that the worlds airlines WILL BE THE LAST BIZ to re-open since nobody wants any more

PESTILENCE CARRYING TOURISTS to cross their borders!

As for the Greta HATRED of cars - LIE-berals have screwed themselves by not closing the borders and minimizing the influence

of the Wuhan Pestilence - thus their War on Cars is essentially ON HOLD!!

LIE-berals have been forced to send us into RECORD DEBT territory!

When LIE-berals talk about HOW TO RE-START the economy - one of their BIGGEST WORRIES will be

HOW TO AVOID GETTING CRUSHED by all the new debt!

LIE-berals will NEED car makers to sell LOTS of machines - so LIE-berals can grab that gravy from sales taxes and from gasoline tax

as well! And LIE-berals WILL WELCOME oil drillers back to Canada - bringing that nice worker income tax with them!

LIE-berals NEED EVERY PENNY from every source they can think of!

LIE-berals wont admit it BUT THEY NEED EVERY PENNY OF OIL REVENUE they can get!