God's Prophet almost dies.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
2 lions died for this zealot.

For the religious, how do you know he is NOT god's prophet? IF you believe he is, why?

Man Strips Off His Clothes, Jumps Into Lion Pit

A guy reportedly stripped naked and tried to feed himself to lions at a zoo in Santiago, Chile, on May 21, claiming to be a prophet of God.

Franco Ferrada, 20, took off all of his clothes and jumped into the lion pit at Santiago Zoo, while a large group of terrified zoo visitors could do nothing but watch, according to the Daily Mail. Ferrada shouted about religion as he ran at the lions, which began to maul him.

Ferrada had also left a note in one of his pockets, claiming he was God's prophet. Ferrada also said the apocalypse was coming.

"The apocalypse has arrived, and I will know when it shall come," said Ferrada in his note. "I am the prophet and I have returned for my people."

Ferrada's mother died of breast cancer when he was 11 years old, and his grandmother told Chilean media outlets that it was difficult for him. Friends say he never forgave his father, who was an alcoholic, for abandoning him and his eight siblings. Ferrada was raised in the country's orphanage system.

On Mother's Day, Ferrada wrote an emotional message grieving his mother's death. "How I would love to have you here, to hug you and kiss you and feel your protecting warmth, just as when I was born," he wrote.

The zoo is considering taking legal action against Ferrada, claiming his actions may be trespassing.

"There were a lot of children there, and parents covered their eyes while it was going on. He was screaming religious things," said a witness who watched Ferrada throw himself to the lions.

Zookeepers had to kill two lions attacking Ferrada to save his life, and he is currently recovering from injuries to his head and pelvic area. Zoo director Alejandra Montalba said she and her staff were "deeply affected" by the decision to kill the lions, according to the Mirror.

Dr. Sebastian Ugarde, from Indisa Clinic, said Ferrada's heart almost stopped during his time at the clinic, but that he is no longer in life-threatening condition and that the clinic has high hopes for his recovery.

Man Strips Off His Clothes, Jumps Into Lion Pit - You Can Probably Guess How It Ended

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
7+ billion people on this planet and only a few hundred lions left. The choice should have been easy. Let the kitties play with their willing prey.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
When these nuts are saying there is a gawd they are lion
;)
I wonder if he was on SSRIs

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
No sound religion (of God) orders such acts.
But the idolatry religions - by the suggestions of Satan and the devils - did many things like this like the sacrificing of young girls for their idols, and so on.

Quran 6: 137, which means:
(( c Thus the associates, of a large number of associaters, made fair-seeming to them the killing of their own children d; in order to let them fall into destruction, and to confuse for them their [original] religion e.

If your Lord [O Mohammed] willed [to guide them], they would not have done that f;

so leave them and their lies [against God g.] ))

137 c i.e. as do they assign to their idols a portion of the cattle, thus do their associates among the jinn, make fair-seeming to the associaters that they should kill their children.

137 d Some associaters vowed as a sacrifice to the idols that he should slaughter his son or daughter as a sacrifice to the idols. While Quraish tribesmen used to bury their daughters alive for the fear of the dishonor.

137 e Because before that they had been following the religion of Abraham, then the devils deceived them and changed their religion.

137 f But He let them to do their deeds because they are wrong-doers.

137 g Because they will receive their punishment.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_137
quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_137

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
But religions like Islam figure it's okay to rape underage girls or chop heads off in judgment. As you demonstrate every time you post, Nassir, you and your religion are two faced and evil.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
But religions like Islam figure it's okay to rape underage girls or chop heads off in judgment. As you demonstrate every time you post, Nassir, you and your religion are two faced and evil.

This is only your lies with which you want to obscure the truth before people.
So give your objection: one aya each time so that I may answer point by point.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Your lies, not mine.

You just have to open your mouth, and camel sh!t comes pouring out. The world is tired of your hateful, lying religion. You will beg for your life soon, when the Iron Rain begins. You will cry out to Allah, but he won't hear you. It is very easy to fire Tomahawks at any target in the ME and reduce the sand to glass.

Let's see how peaceful Islam was last week.

Jihad Report, Apr 15 - Apr 21, 2017

Attacks 36
Killed 404
Injured 204
Suicide Blasts 4
Countries 15

source: www.thereligionofpeace.com

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Your lies, not mine.

You just have to open your mouth, and camel sh!t comes pouring out. The world is tired of your hateful, lying religion. You will beg for your life soon, when the Iron Rain begins. You will cry out to Allah, but he won't hear you. It is very easy to fire Tomahawks at any target in the ME and reduce the sand to glass.

Let's see how peaceful Islam was last week.

Jihad Report, Apr 15 - Apr 21, 2017

Attacks 36
Killed 404
Injured 204
Suicide Blasts 4
Countries 15

source: www.thereligionofpeace.com

Interesting numbers.

Just for the sake of balancing criticism on religion, how many Christians have engaged in attacks upon each other and against Muslims in African conflicts and how many attacks has the USA made on Afghanis and Iraqis in the continuing occupation of those lands? After all, the worshipers of the Prince of Peace are not without their share of violence and bloodshed.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
A 2013 study by the Brookings Institute found that 77% of terror attack plots in the United States were motivated by Islam.

A 2015 study found that 99.5% of all suicide attacks worldwide were also motivated by Islam.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
A 2013 study by the Brookings Institute found that 77% of terror attack plots in the United States were motivated by Islam.

A 2015 study found that 99.5% of all suicide attacks worldwide were also motivated by Islam.

White supremacist/ultra right wing domestic terrorism:

The Terror Attacks Trump Won't Talk About | Mother Jones

White Supremacists Have Killed More People Than Islamic Terrorists in the U.S. Since 9/11

While you continue to mention suicide attacks, I am referring to continued occupation or imperialistic terrorism committed by the USA on Afghanistan and Iraq. Recall that traitor Bush claimed to have been told by God to launch his invasion and these crazed white supremacists often claim the same motivation.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Only the one study talked about suicide attacks. The other was about terror attack in the US. The religion of peace gathers their information by compiling statistics from any nation that has reported attacks by Muslims on others. Others include other Muslims.