God Save The Queen

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Trolling FOOL!
Why would anyone elses' belief systems be any of your business?
You don't seem to believe in much of anything.
He hates free speech...even yours.
( He just goes to forums to tell OTHER people to STFU!!!)
;)
Now if you were a dancing Israeli with explosive residue in your van and advance knowledge on your camera...( gotta get the death of those Canadians on TV for posterity!)
:)
well then, you could even go on TV and admit it, and he would still love you.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
That might be one, you seem to have 100 or so phobias as you attack posts made about a lot more subjects than just 'the Jews' That shows them a lot more respect than your dumbass spelling.

Shulamit Aloni, former israeli minister, admits that the holocaust and the "antisemite" accusation are used to manipulate those who criticize zionists.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
And you seem to have a JOO Phobia!
You seem to have a problem with juice.

But it could be mercury damage. I'm kinda glad we paid for it out of taxes...that's fitting
;)

Oh well, keep dancing doood. It's highlarious that YOU think bullets do U turns in mid air.

LOL, forget the cia term 'conspiracy theorist"! Why don't you try MORON on for size.

CIA Coined and Weaponized The Label “Conspiracy Theory”

ver been called a “conspiracy theorist”? Ever wonder where that term came from?

In 1976 the New York Times obtained a document they requested via the Freedom of Information Act.

This document was a C.I.A. Dispatch labeled “psych” for “psychological operations” that was distributed in 1967, indicating they coined the phrase “conspiracy theory” and “conspiracy theorists” to attack anyone who challenged the official narrative from the Warren Commission. It also has a CS indicated on it, which stands for “clandestine services” unit.

These labels have continued ever since they coined the phrase in the 1960’s, with the intention of stifling any truths from getting out.
https://www.coreysdigs.com/c-i-a-3-...oined-weaponized-the-label-conspiracy-theory/

The 1960s CIA
:)
Ya stunned c*nt. ( gotta capt Kirk meme with a face palm handy? )

Someone musta left an old B/W CIA comic book behind in the (repro)bates motel.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory#Walker's_five_kinds
Walker's five kinds

Jesse Walker (2013) has identified five kinds of conspiracy theories:

• The "Enemy Outside" refers to theories based on figures alleged to be scheming against a community from without.
  • The "Enemy Within" finds the conspirators lurking inside the nation, indistinguishable from ordinary citizens.
  • The "Enemy Above" involves powerful people manipulating events for their own gain.
  • The "Enemy Below" features the lower classes working to overturn the social order.
  • The "Benevolent Conspiracies" are angelic forces that work behind the scenes to improve the world and help people.[27]
Barkun's three types

Michael Barkun has identified three classifications of conspiracy theory:

• Event conspiracy theories. This refers to limited and well-defined events. Examples may include such conspiracies theories as those concerning the Kennedy assassination, 9/11, and the spread of AIDS.[28]
  • Systemic conspiracy theories. The conspiracy is believed to have broad goals, usually conceived as securing control of a country, a region, or even the entire world. The goals are sweeping, whilst the conspiratorial machinery is generally simple: a single, evil organization implements a plan to infiltrate and subvert existing institutions. This is a common scenario in conspiracy theories that focus on the alleged machinations of Jews, Freemasons, Communism, or the Catholic Church.[28]
  • Superconspiracy theories. For Barkun, such theories link multiple alleged conspiracies together hierarchically. At the summit is a distant but all-powerful evil force. His cited examples are the ideas of David Icke and Milton William Cooper.[28]
Rothbard: shallow vs. deep

Murray Rothbard argues in favor of a model that contrasts "deep" conspiracy theories to "shallow" ones. According to Rothbard, a "shallow" theorist observes an event and asks Cui bono? ("Who benefits?"), jumping to the conclusion that a posited beneficiary is responsible for covertly influencing events. On the other hand, the "deep" conspiracy theorist begins with a hunch and then seeks out evidence. Rothbard describes this latter activity as a matter of confirming with certain facts one's initial paranoia.[29]
Evidence vs. conspiracy theory

Belief in conspiracy theories is generally based not on evidence, but in the faith of the believer.[7] Noam Chomsky contrasts conspiracy theory to institutional analysis which focuses mostly on the public, long-term behavior of publicly known institutions, as recorded in, for example, scholarly documents or mainstream media reports.[30] Conspiracy theory conversely posits the existence of secretive coalitions of individuals and speculates on their alleged activities.[31][32]
Clare Birchall at King's College London describes conspiracy theory as a "form of popular knowledge or interpretation".[a] The use of the word 'knowledge' here suggests ways in which conspiracy theory may be considered in relation to legitimate modes of knowing.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory#cite_note-35 The relationship between legitimate and illegitimate knowledge, Birchall claims, is closer than common dismissals of conspiracy theory contend.[34]
Theories involving multiple conspirators that are proven to be correct, such as the Watergate scandal, are usually referred to as "investigative journalism" or "historical analysis" rather than conspiracy theory.[35] By contrast, the term "Watergate conspiracy theory" is used to refer to a variety of hypotheses in which those convicted in the conspiracy were in fact the victims of a deeper conspiracy.[36]

I define it as all options being put on the table. The investigation of those 'options' removes the parts that are bullshit. You and other trolls around her remove the facts and only push the bullshit and when that is challenged by anybody you goo full troll rather than present some facts. If you thought I would let it slide like some long forgotten members you were wrong. Being a liar and getting challenged is not a good combination, but then you and the other liars already know that. What is missing is the protection that used to be allowed as well as backed by the mods themselves, the ones that should have banned themselves as they were the biggest trolls.
A grain of truth is many more times destructive than a ton of bullshit.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
We should cut ties with the monarchy. I'm of British background, and I have no connection with the UK. Let's also get rid of the Union Jack from provincial flags. Saskatchewan has the best flag in the country.
But I hear
Much support for the monarchy
I hear
The Union Jack's to remain
I see
Namatjira in custody
I see
Truganini in chains

--Midnight Oil

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
LOL, we thought maybe you might be taking her out on the sea sailor man...
;)
naturally, folks are concerned. Life boats can only get out so far.

Last edited: