God Save The Queen

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I always thought, when singing "God Save The Queen, the words were
"Centre Victorious, happy and glorious, was that she scored the winning goal.
Its great she plays hockey.
Jose can you seeeee by the dawn's early light ...

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
The Indians aren't. Every time she comes around the best children go missing. Missed opportunity, 2 minutes for cross-checking the Queen. She get about $10M for that gig.

There's another psychotic red for you, hertzie.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
That is the only kind psychopaths can post. You sure you live in the right country. The National Anthem starts off right but then it turns us int servants of the Queen. Slaves really, you can be happy with that I would prefer Canada declare the wars and the UK come and fight rather than the last 2 bullshit wars show Canadians are nothing but cannon fodder for you and your lunatic handlers.

https://www.warmuseum.ca/firstworldwar/history/after-the-war/legacy/the-cost-of-canadas-war/
The Cost of Canada’s War

Close to 61,000 Canadians were killed during the war, and another 172,000 were wounded. Many more returned home broken in mind and body. The small colony of Newfoundland suffered 1,305 killed and several thousand wounded.
The Dead

Some 619,636 Canadians enlisted with the Canadian Expeditionary Force during the war, and approximately 424,000 served overseas. Of these men and women, 59,544 members of the CEF died during the war, 51,748 of them as a result of enemy action. The small Royal Canadian Navy reported 150 deaths from all causes. No accurate tabulation exists for Canadians who served as volunteers in the Royal Navy or British Army. An additional 1,388 Canadians died while serving with the British Flying Services.
The Wounded

Of the more than 172,000 Canadians who reported wounds during the war, medical authorities classified approximately 138,000 as battle casualties. The rest were injuries suffered away from the war zone. Of the wounded who survived, 3,461 men and one woman had a limb amputated. One soldier, Curley Christian, was the only Canadian to lose all four limbs and survive. No reliable method existed for tracking or treating psychological casualties, but authorities identified over 9,000 Canadians as suffering from “shell shock”.

http://www.bac-lac.gc.ca/eng/discov...ad-1939-1947/pages/files-second-war-dead.aspx
Introduction

During the Second World War, approximately 1,159,000 Canadians and Newfoundlanders served.
The number of deaths totalled 44,090.

• 24,525 of the 709,000 who served in the Canadian Army
  • 17,397 of the 250,000 who served in the Royal Canadian Air Force
  • 2,168 of the 200,000 who served in the Royal Canadian Navy
The records

Second World War service files contain documents relating to:

• enlistment
  • military units with which they served (Canadian Army)
  • names of ships on which they served (Royal Canadian Navy)
  • squadrons with which they served (Royal Canadian Air Force)
  • medical records
  • evaluation reports
  • medal entitlements
  • cause of death, burial details and estate records

You claim your side is filly sane. You should be able to explain why any of the dead were required to give up their lives and the rest of Canadians to shoulder a burden they did not bring on themselves but so a few Jews could claim Palestine as their homeland and route out almost a million people to get it done. All the while claiming the God of the Bible is the force behind events rather than it being another power grab by the group you admire the most, The Rothschild Jewish Banksters. They are a criminal network based on the very laws they provided that all of us must obey to the letter or pay a harsh price.
You can add in the $5T for the Cold War as another fake war in that not one shot was ever fired by anybody. Your support is fully noted, I want to make sure you know what dress you are wearing when they take you under their wing. So far you have posted nothing in their defense other than I am an asshole for even mentioning their name let alone 'the facts' that were included.

You have a stench about you that cannot be washed off. Alcohol addiction is a 12 step program, stop lying is a 24 step program. Everybody gives up something. Everybody falls for a good lie, everybody hates to hear the truth. That is what I gave up and why you and the loco collective will never be able to give up. You have to be able to stand alone, when is the last time you even felt like you were alone??

Joh:12:42-43:

Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him;

but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him,

lest they should be put out of the synagogue:
For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.

You still want to see me as the one stuck in a rut I can't get out of? I am above that and I know what a deep rut is like. I remember what it took to get out, lets see if the whole collective is that smart. It took me 30 years, they have been at the same task for 3,000 years.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Get help.
Why, you pricks are not making me feel sad.

That is the whole program, paper fukking tigers and I am (more than) the match, hahaha. If stress is the package why is it all on your side? Because I know how fukking low you will all stoop and it way lower than I will ever go as I said 'whoa' quite some time ago.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
That is the whole program, paper fukking tigers and I am (more than) the match, hahaha. If stress is the package why is it all on your side? Because I know how fukking low you will all stoop and it way lower than I will ever go as I said 'whoa' quite some time ago.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Do you need some fresh fruit?