Get-Well Wishes for Trump

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Dear Donald,
Try drinking some Clorox and shoving a UV lamp up your ass.
Hope you feel better soon.

Just hope you don't catch it...

Remember Boris was in the ICU in England, and had to transfer power..

Could you imagine what would happen to the US markets and a lot of retirement funds if Trump ended up in the ICU and transferred power to Pence??

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Just hope you don't catch it...

Remember Boris was in the ICU in England, and had to transfer power..

Could you imagine what would happen to the US markets and a lot of retirement funds if Trump ended up in the ICU and transferred power to Pence??
Temporary transfer of power would , could , should possibly cause a temporary blip in the market .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Dear Donald,

I know that the odds of you dying are roughly 10% but if you do happen to succumb to COVID, can you do us one favor?

Say hello to Hitler and Mussolini in hell.

PS..If you do pass away from COVID, I am sure Melania would not mind.
Wow .

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Dear Donald,

I know that the odds of you dying are roughly 10% but if you do happen to succumb to COVID, can you do us one favor?

And if you happen to succumb to depression and alcoholism, say hello to Stalin and Mao in hell.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Dear Donald,
PS..If you do pass away from COVID, I am sure Melania would not mind.
0.05% of chance of death 5% chance of getting sick and 94.95% it passes with few mild to no symptoms.

By a few scratch tickets, better odds.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
This piece was brilliantly written:

No, I will not wish Donald Trump well
I wish for his convincing defeat on November 3. That is what should preoccupy our thoughts and energy from this moment until that day – nothing more or less.

It will be the defining image of this rancid presidency.

There Donald Trump stood in a near-barren room in the White House doing what he loves to do most – staring into a camera. But, this time, he looked worn, his shoulders slumped. The tissue-thin vitality of his perpetual bronze sprayed-on tan was gone. Instead, Trump’s glaring, almost sheet-white complexion revealed a suddenly small and sick man.

He tried to feign confidence. He tried to convince viewers that he was fine. He tried to be reassuring. But like every other act of this pestilent president, Trump’s latest made-for-TV performance was a choreographed lie.

He looked like a man who understood that he had been infected by a potentially lethal virus. He looked like a man who also understood his blaring bluster and bravado could no longer conceal the truth about who and what he is.

More than anything, Trump looked frightened.

This calculating charlatan who has spent his life burnishing a comic-book-like caricature of himself as a steely, uncompromising tough guy was alone and exposed – reduced to a scared, hollow man abruptly confronting his mortality.

Still, the comely men and women on the US cable news networks and the largely white, centrist-hugging columnists writing for establishment newspapers did what they always do when the rich and powerful fall precariously ill – they scolded and lectured us about how we should behave and respond.

On collective cue, they said we should wish Trump a speedy recovery and resist the urge to acknowledge, let alone celebrate, the obvious and, yes, delicious irony: A president who shouted – again and again – that a pandemic was a politically orchestrated hoax to deny him a second term, had become another one of the more than seven million Americans who have been blighted by COVID-19.

Perhaps the nadir of this condescending and absurd piffle was offered up by that scion of inside-the-beltway journalism, Washington Post editor, Bob Woodward, who suggested that his insensitive colleagues should pause from asking questions about Trump’s condition to recognise what a “warrior” the ailing president was. My goodness.

Blunt note to Woodward and patronising company: By any humane measure, Trump has disqualified himself from inviting any pity or concern for his wellbeing. So, save us the predictably gooey homilies, you sanctimonious revisionists.

We need to remember that this president has mocked and belittled the invalid. He has mocked and belittled those with disabilities. He has mocked and belittled the weak. He mocked and belittled Hillary Clinton while his 2016 Democratic opponent endured a bout of pneumonia.

He has mocked and belittled the scores of women who have accused him of raping or sexually assaulting them.

He has mocked and belittled the scores of people who once worked for him and who have told the world that he is unfit to be commander-in-chief. And, of course, he has mocked and belittled Joe Biden and every other sensible American who knows that wearing a mask, washing your hands and keeping a distance from others protects yourself and others from being infected with COVID-19.

Worse, Trump knew in February that this rampaging virus travelled in the air and that it killed the old, and sometimes the young, with fatal efficiency. Rather than tell citizens – whom this president swore an oath to protect and defend – the truth, Trump sold quackery, stupidity, and lunatic conspiracies to his faithful dupes.

Trump’s manifest negligence has had apocalyptic human consequences: Hundreds of thousands of Americans have already died lonely and horrible deaths and countless more are likely to succumb in the same sad manner during the months ahead.

So, I repeat: Save us the predictably gooey homilies, you sanctimonious revisionists.

We need to remember the infected children who have died of rare neurological disorders. We need to remember the infected mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, partners and grandparents who died after suffering heart attacks, seizures or who slowly suffocated – often alone, out of reach of the people they loved and who loved them in equal measure.

We need to remember, as well, that scientists and doctors tell us that many of these deaths were avoidable. But Trump and his accomplices mocked and belittled the scientists and doctors who not only warned of the pandemic but also how to limit the sorrow and suffering that was to come.

With his signature callousness, Trump dismissed all that suffering and sorrow that he and his accomplices are indeed responsible for. “It is what it is,” he said. We need to remember that, too.

Now, one by one, Trump and his accomplices have become infected. The once-derided masks are belatedly being donned. The once-derided scientists and doctors are belatedly being listened to and their instructions are being heeded in hospitals, not in the comfortable, reality-defying cocoon of the Oval Office.

This is only happening because Trump and his accomplices are facing what, I suspect, they never envisioned they would face – the worry and panic that so many other much less powerful and entitled Americans have had to brave for so long.

Their squalid hypocrisy and deceit have confirmed what we already know: Trump and his accomplices value their lives and not the lives of the people they allegedly serve.

I will not wish Trump well. I wish for his convincing defeat on November 3. That is what should preoccupy our thoughts and energy from this moment until that day – nothing more or less.

https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2020/10/4/no-i-will-not-wish-donald-trump-well/

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Dear Donald,

Try drinking some Clorox and shoving a UV lamp up your ass.
The only people stupid enough to think he suggested drinking Clorox or any bleach are the MSM spin doctors and the inbred troglodytes who actually believed them.

And you obviously have no clue how UV therapy actually worked. They were using it back in the 1940's with great success. And the best part is they didn't have to go anywhere near your ass to do it.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
This piece was brilliantly written:
No, I will not wish Donald Trump well
I wish for his convincing defeat on November 3. That is what should preoccupy our thoughts and energy from this moment until that day – nothing more or less.
It will be the defining image of this rancid presidency.
There Donald Trump stood in a near-barren room in the White House doing what he loves to do most – staring into a camera. But, this time, he looked worn, his shoulders slumped. The tissue-thin vitality of his perpetual bronze sprayed-on tan was gone. Instead, Trump’s glaring, almost sheet-white complexion revealed a suddenly small and sick man.
He tried to feign confidence. He tried to convince viewers that he was fine. He tried to be reassuring. But like every other act of this pestilent president, Trump’s latest made-for-TV performance was a choreographed lie.
He looked like a man who understood that he had been infected by a potentially lethal virus. He looked like a man who also understood his blaring bluster and bravado could no longer conceal the truth about who and what he is.
More than anything, Trump looked frightened.
This calculating charlatan who has spent his life burnishing a comic-book-like caricature of himself as a steely, uncompromising tough guy was alone and exposed – reduced to a scared, hollow man abruptly confronting his mortality.
Still, the comely men and women on the US cable news networks and the largely white, centrist-hugging columnists writing for establishment newspapers did what they always do when the rich and powerful fall precariously ill – they scolded and lectured us about how we should behave and respond.
On collective cue, they said we should wish Trump a speedy recovery and resist the urge to acknowledge, let alone celebrate, the obvious and, yes, delicious irony: A president who shouted – again and again – that a pandemic was a politically orchestrated hoax to deny him a second term, had become another one of the more than seven million Americans who have been blighted by COVID-19.
Perhaps the nadir of this condescending and absurd piffle was offered up by that scion of inside-the-beltway journalism, Washington Post editor, Bob Woodward, who suggested that his insensitive colleagues should pause from asking questions about Trump’s condition to recognise what a “warrior” the ailing president was. My goodness.
Blunt note to Woodward and patronising company: By any humane measure, Trump has disqualified himself from inviting any pity or concern for his wellbeing. So, save us the predictably gooey homilies, you sanctimonious revisionists.
We need to remember that this president has mocked and belittled the invalid. He has mocked and belittled those with disabilities. He has mocked and belittled the weak. He mocked and belittled Hillary Clinton while his 2016 Democratic opponent endured a bout of pneumonia.
He has mocked and belittled the scores of women who have accused him of raping or sexually assaulting them.
He has mocked and belittled the scores of people who once worked for him and who have told the world that he is unfit to be commander-in-chief. And, of course, he has mocked and belittled Joe Biden and every other sensible American who knows that wearing a mask, washing your hands and keeping a distance from others protects yourself and others from being infected with COVID-19.
Worse, Trump knew in February that this rampaging virus travelled in the air and that it killed the old, and sometimes the young, with fatal efficiency. Rather than tell citizens – whom this president swore an oath to protect and defend – the truth, Trump sold quackery, stupidity, and lunatic conspiracies to his faithful dupes.
Trump’s manifest negligence has had apocalyptic human consequences: Hundreds of thousands of Americans have already died lonely and horrible deaths and countless more are likely to succumb in the same sad manner during the months ahead.
So, I repeat: Save us the predictably gooey homilies, you sanctimonious revisionists.
We need to remember the infected children who have died of rare neurological disorders. We need to remember the infected mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, partners and grandparents who died after suffering heart attacks, seizures or who slowly suffocated – often alone, out of reach of the people they loved and who loved them in equal measure.
We need to remember, as well, that scientists and doctors tell us that many of these deaths were avoidable. But Trump and his accomplices mocked and belittled the scientists and doctors who not only warned of the pandemic but also how to limit the sorrow and suffering that was to come.
With his signature callousness, Trump dismissed all that suffering and sorrow that he and his accomplices are indeed responsible for. “It is what it is,” he said. We need to remember that, too.
Now, one by one, Trump and his accomplices have become infected. The once-derided masks are belatedly being donned. The once-derided scientists and doctors are belatedly being listened to and their instructions are being heeded in hospitals, not in the comfortable, reality-defying cocoon of the Oval Office.
This is only happening because Trump and his accomplices are facing what, I suspect, they never envisioned they would face – the worry and panic that so many other much less powerful and entitled Americans have had to brave for so long.
Their squalid hypocrisy and deceit have confirmed what we already know: Trump and his accomplices value their lives and not the lives of the people they allegedly serve.
I will not wish Trump well. I wish for his convincing defeat on November 3. That is what should preoccupy our thoughts and energy from this moment until that day – nothing more or less.

https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2020/10/4/no-i-will-not-wish-donald-trump-well/

This journalist, and many on here, are going to be well disappointed on 4th November. It'll be gold to see the reaction of the lefties when they lose yet again. I can't wait to see what the leftie losers on here will say.

Of course, they'll never stop to ask themselves WHY they keep losing elections.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
This journalist, and many on here, are going to be well disappointed on 4th November. It'll be gold to see the reaction of the lefties when they lose yet again. I can't wait to see what the leftie losers on here will say.
Of course, they'll never stop to ask themselves WHY they keep losing elections.

You're probably right, there will likely be a great number of people who will be disappointed on Nov. 4th should Trump be re-elected. Of course the opposite could also apply. Righties just might crap in their tighties should Biden win, yes? And I find it interesting that you are of the impression that anyone who opposes Trump being re-elected is automatically a leftie. You do realize that there are a growing number of Republicans who don't support Trump right? Who are actively endorsing Biden and asking other Republicans to vote for him? You've heard this right? And yes I know, the same applies to Biden, I'm sure there are Democrats that just can't vote for Biden, I get that.

Anyway, soon we will see this play out, might not have a winner declared on the 4th though, it may take a spell to tabulate all those ballots in what could be a record turnout.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You're probably right, there will likely be a great number of people who will be disappointed on Nov. 4th should Trump be re-elected. Of course the opposite could also apply. Righties just might crap in their tighties should Biden win, yes? And I find it interesting that you are of the impression that anyone who opposes Trump being re-elected is automatically a leftie. You do realize that there are a growing number of Republicans who don't support Trump right? Who are actively endorsing Biden and asking other Republicans to vote for him? You've heard this right? And yes I know, the same applies to Biden, I'm sure there are Democrats that just can't vote for Biden, I get that.
Anyway, soon we will see this play out, might not have a winner declared on the 4th though, it may take a spell to tabulate all those ballots in what could be a record turnout.
Nah, the interesting thing is he thinks somebody cares what a drunken whoremonger who works in a warehouse in Manchester thinks.