Fuck Joe Biden and anyone who voted for him

justfred

Electoral Member
Dec 26, 2004
Drumheller
I wonder how much influence that Donalda Tumpet made before the election last year, when he said, go out on Nov 3rd, and vote. Do not vote in advance polls, Mail in voting, or any other voting programs that were set up. Now, as a voter for the other party, upon heating that would think, if the polling stations were going to be filled with Republicans, there is a pandemic going on, there is additional wait times being in place, would it not be prudent for me, and our party voters to use what is available to vote? If the Democrats got more people out to vote, should they not be allowed pick the President?
Secondly, if trump won, why did he loose some 50 law suits in many states? I see on the internet that more Republicans are dying of Covid, than Democrats, so that Trump can use these dead peopl’s votes in the next election.
Maybe Trump abandoned the position of President is why he is not president now. I read with interest that this information was not mention in August when the audit team doing the audit in Arizona first rel the results, 5 months late!

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
I wonder how much influence that Donalda Tumpet made before the election last year, when he said, go out on Nov 3rd, and vote. Do not vote in advance polls, Mail in voting, or any other voting programs that were set up. Now, as a voter for the other party, upon heating that would think, if the polling stations were going to be filled with Republicans, there is a pandemic going on, there is additional wait times being in place, would it not be prudent for me, and our party voters to use what is available to vote? If the Democrats got more people out to vote, should they not be allowed pick the President?
Secondly, if trump won, why did he loose some 50 law suits in many states? I see on the internet that more Republicans are dying of Covid, than Democrats, so that Trump can use these dead peopl’s votes in the next election.
Maybe Trump abandoned the position of President is why he is not president now. I read with interest that this information was not mention in August when the audit team doing the audit in Arizona first rel the results, 5 months late!
he needs to hire better russian hackers. ;)

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

OMG We got a member with TDS

These people can't even see the glaring hypocrisy in their ever-fluid morals.

bzwttsl5py781.png

yse6e2y1bz781.png

fu7exdnnrs781.png

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Is your only news source from the MSM? You should read up on the Arizona audit report and the news coming out from Wisconsin, PA, Mich. and Georgia on what they are finding in their limited audits they are allowed through the courts.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Maybe Trump abandoned the position of President is why he is not president now. I read with interest that this information was not mention in August when the audit team doing the audit in Arizona first rel the results, 5 months late
You just keep believing that 'cuz it must be true - you said it right?