Freeland: Canadians should brace for economic collateral damage

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
So, PM material or what?
She is a carbon copy of the twit, Tec - nothing more. She like her boss, is also a proponent of the post-national state. Both her and Carney are in lockstep with their boss who is but a puppet of that left-wing nutjob - Buttface.
1646259854776.png
I imagine there actually might be one or two liberals that would be worth a vote but they are all way too cowed to stand up to the boss especially after seeing what he did to the women in his caucus.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Sorry, The South to me bypasses the US entirely & starts again in Cancun.
Sorry as well. I recently got into a very fun argument over that. The Confederacy had three flags, none of which were the flag on top of the General Lee, nor even close (I call it the Traitor's Cross). A square version of the Traitor's Cross was the battle banner of some of the armies of the Confederacy, which were organized by state. The only official use of the elongated Traitor's Cross was as the second Confederate naval jack. Who the hell knows why they picked that to be the Klan flag?

I'm a bit of a history and heraldry buff. Part of my lifelong interest in the strange superstitions and beliefs of the White people.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I had no idea, I direct truck traffic all over Hells 1/2 acre, but I’ve only dipped my toe into the northern US, & my only real experience with the southern US was knowing it was somewhere below the aircraft I was in.
It's certainly no flaw to be unaware of the obscure history of failed rebellions in foreign countries. Directing the trucks is at least as complex, and more useful.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Sorry, The South to me bypasses the US entirely & starts again in Cancun.
I hear you.

The Hispanic culture that I have knowledge and awareness of completely skips our hemisphere.

Hopping on a 737 and partying with people from Edmonton and Saskatoon at a resort isn't "going to Mexico".

If you want a cultural experience start in Santiago and make your way to Cusco by rail and bus.

No plan, no reservations, no tour package and no clue. Just go.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I hear you.

The Hispanic culture that I have knowledge and awareness of completely skips our hemisphere.

Hopping on a 737 and partying with people from Edmonton and Saskatoon at a resort isn't "going to Mexico".

If you want a cultural experience start in Santiago and make your way to Cusco by rail and bus.

No plan, no reservations, no tour package and no clue. Just go.
Our last trip, we really didn’t even look around our resort until the night before we were leaving because we were too busy elsewhere. We went everywhere up and down the #307 in Collectivo’s visiting friends & making new ones.

The night before we would have a rough plan of two or three things for potentials the next day…. and the next morning we will pick one & just go. We might grab breakfast at our resort and then the next time we would see it would be about 14hrs later. No planned or formal excursions.

Reactions: Mowich and petros