For lunch today I had.....

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
mrmom2 said:
Never seen Super size it hey Twila 8O You wouldn't eat there if you did :lol:

I'm sure can control herself, unlike a particular movie maker....

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: For lunch today I had

I was only able to eat half the fries and 1 and a half of the cheese burger. I'm still working on the yoghurt. But just like the little ant and the rubber tree plant.........

I have never supersized anything! lol I'm not large enough to do a super size..........

Hard-Luck Henry

Council Member
Feb 19, 2005
Boring anecdote, re. McDonald's. Planning regulations in the UK mean that, in certain areas, shops etc are required to blend in with the surrounding buildings. Hence in the historic city of Chester we have a mock Tudor McDonalds. i kid you not; a black and white timber-framed McDonalds, replete with bronze arch. 8O How quaint. The food's still shit, though.

Oh, yes, the thread. I had spag. Bol.

Sy

Electoral Member
May 17, 2005
Kingston, Ontario
mrmom2 said:
Never seen Super size it hey Twila 8O You wouldn't eat there if you did :lol:

I saw Supersize Me and I still eat at "Rotten Ronnies". But only cause it's cheap and on my way to work =)

Today I had a spicey chicken burger, fries and coke from wendy's. :rr:

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC

I had leftover Canadian bacon and cheese pizza. Of course I didn't have the patience to wait for the microwave to heat it completely, so ended up gnawing on it cold, but everyone knows pizza is always better cold the next day! Oh, and it was actually breakfast, not lunch. :)

Derry McKinney

Electoral Member
May 21, 2005
The Owl Farm

I haven't had lunch yet, but for breakfast I had pancakes and pilsner with deer sausage and a couple of double-yoked eggs on the side.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

Derry. We may need to know your exact address...for...uh...scientific reasons...yeah that's it.

We would accept a invite for breakfast in liue of your address...hint hint hint.

Or at the very least a recipe for your deer sausage...

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

Has there ever been anything so misnamed as headcheese or sweet breads?