First they came for the Jews...

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I welcome last week's homophobes as this week's Allies. I look forward to the coming months when the raw nerve of Orlando gives way to actionable efforts to support LGBT rights. I assume cons crying that they're the true champions of protecting LGBT people want more than just to ban Muslims and murder people indiscriminately overseas right? I mean, the root of this problem is societal. LGBT people need to be accepted. You're all now supporters of same-sex marriage right? Adoption? Transpeople using the bathrooms of their identity? You'll stand up against slurs, the biggotry in media and conversation, gay-bashing, your religious leaders calling them abominations and for their deaths? Can we see you marching in the pride parades this month or waving pride flags in the crowd?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I welcome last week's homophobes as this week's Allies. I look forward to the coming months when the raw nerve of Orlando gives way to actionable efforts to support LGBT rights. I assume cons crying that they're the true champions of protecting LGBT people want more than just to ban Muslims and murder people indiscriminately overseas right? I mean, the root of this problem is societal. LGBT people need to be accepted. You're all now supporters of same-sex marriage right? Adoption? Transpeople using the bathrooms of their identity? You'll stand up against slurs, the biggotry in media and conversation, gay-bashing, your religious leaders calling them abominations and for their deaths? Can we see you marching in the pride parades this month or waving pride flags in the crowd?
Well, the victims were also mostly Latino, so the speculation is that President Trump will order CBP to give 'em a big hug as they deport 'em.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I like to watch leftoids, ......when torn by the choice between islamophobia an homophobia, will deflect the subject to christophobia, which they absolutely feel secure in......

Well, the victims were also mostly Latino, so the speculation is that President Trump will order CBP to give 'em a big hug as they deport 'em.
That's very good......keep practicing that term....may come in handy come November.....:wink:

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I don't know in what garbage AnnaG is now ? But anyhow they are alike; it may be she is the same with another name.

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
I like to watch leftoids, ......when torn by the choice between islamophobia an homophobia, will deflect the subject to christophobia, which they absolutely feel secure in......

That's very good......keep practicing that term....may come in handy come November.....:wink:
I like this guy because his total lack of self-awareness is hysterical.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I like this guy because his total lack of self-awareness is hysterical.

I put him on my "no view" list a couple of months ago along with another pernicious troll on here. They are both as thick as phone books and are really not worth reading.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I would absolutely love it if you came for me, dorkbieber. I could use the live-fire practice.

Yer homosexual inuendo dosn't surprise me. I won't be coming for you any time soon.

Indiginous peasant.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
. . . and then they came for the terrorists and little did I know that I was one of them, just for writing this post.

I would absolutely love it if you came for me, dorkbieber. I could use the live-fire practice.
'They' would probably get you on the first shot, nothing to be proud of as far as I can see.