Ferguson grand jury makes decision; announcement tonight

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
The Wilson case was rigged in his favour. Micheal Brown was just a tool, like a starters pistol. The race is on now and obviously so, and nation wide, I expect increased incidents like this of increased violent nature as the economy flounders.

Well, network and cable ratings both are down, so...

anyway, smart money is on the cops in any future 'incident'.

oh and...this just in:

Conflict News ‏@rConflictNews

Darren Wilson's Resignation Letter via @deray #Ferguson

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
The Wilson case was rigged in his favour. Micheal Brown was just a tool, like a starters pistol. The race is on now and obviously so, and nation wide, I expect increased incidents like this of increased violent nature as the economy flounders.
It's a conspiracy .....I tell ya......

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
I don't post them like you do. So how would you know?

Why, sure you don't. That's why you were banned so many times.

Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!

+

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Yeah, that's why I'm still laughing at you:

Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaah ahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahaha ha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!! Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaah ahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahaha ha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!! Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaah ahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahaha ha!!!

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Yeah, that's why I'm still laughing at you:

Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaah ahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahaha ha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!! Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaah ahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahaha ha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!! Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaah ahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahahaha!!!Bwaahahaha ha!!!
Looks more like over compensation to me.

The Capt hit the nail on the head me thinks.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
another group of 'adults' who obviously can't read and didn't to listen to McCulloch's report.

yo, yo...look at me, look at us.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Don't know the meaning of that li'l fishhooky-looking thing at the end of a sentence?

How bout another rant on how a thread about U.S. law and the U.S. Constitution is Canadian?

I'm in the mood for some concentrated stupid, and you're my most reliable source.

Don't know the meaning of that li'l fishhooky-looking thing at the end of a sentence?

How bout another rant on how a thread about U.S. law and the U.S. Constitution is Canadian?

I'm in the mood for some concentrated stupid, and you're my most reliable source.

Sorry I upset you, Walter. Rest assured that you're still very high on my list of reliable sources.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
BROKEN RECORD

As for "truth" or truthers, I do believe you commented on my past posts about Tower Seven which miraculously fell to the ground without being touched.

+

Because it was touched. Geez. A full blown Truther! I never would have guessed! No wonder you are a fan of Alex Jones.

+

+

/

+
^
Is that your new thing Gopher?

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
I heard Wilson left WITHOUT any severance pay.. an obviously with out any prospects for a job in Law Enforcement.

Frankly all this has got me doing something i never thought i would.. Sympathizing with Darren Wilson. I actually thought his resignation letter showed some class.

That said, I think there were ways to diffuse this situation.. as there almost always are when you have a unarmed suspect in a minor shoplifting incident. But i also think this was a product of systemic problems with the Ferguson Police Department's policies of engagement and training.. and its attitudes toward policing in general. These are widespread across the U.S. It was a failure of leadership and Wilson is being scapegoated by BOTH sides for something that was largely out of his control.

I realize Wilson's continued employment on the Police Force would have been untenable.. but i still would have given him a few months severance.. since he's going to have a hell of a time getting another job.

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I heard Wilson left WITHOUT any severance pay.. an obviously with out any prospects for a job in Law Enforcement.

Frankly all this has got me doing something i never thought i would.. Sympathizing with Darren Wilson. I actually thought his resignation letter showed some class.

That said, I think there were ways to diffuse this situation.. as there almost always are when you have a unarmed suspect in a minor shoplifting incident. But i also think this was a product of systemic problems with the Ferguson Police Department's policies of engagement and training.. and its attitudes toward policing in general. These are widespread across the U.S. It was a failure of leadership and Wilson is being scapegoated by BOTH sides for something that was largely out of his control.

I realize Wilson's continued employment on the Police Force would have been untenable.. but i still would have given him a few months severance.. since he's going to have a hell of a time getting another job.
You might think that, but there are many, many cases of police officers in the U.S. who were fired for gross violations of police regulations and even felonies, and found employment as police officers elsewhere. Wilson shouldn't have too much trouble.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving