Fail: Stuff used to take down Trump candidacy/presidency

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
"Obliterated " is the word used to describe the democratic case against trump, not to mention the reputation of the whole party, after the so called gossip blowers were done with all the FOURTH HAND testimony.
;)
Wow.

HEH, If I was cliffy, I'd be so embarrassed at this point, I would have to change my face.
:)

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Four years of promises that the Dems have the goods on Trump and all they ever have are nothing burgers.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Yes only over half of Americans want him impeached and removed from office.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yes only over half of Americans want him impeached and removed from office.
Really ? They have everything but the crime . And the smartest and brightest Congress People America can find are giving the 2020 Presidential Election to the bad orange man on a silver platter . You must be proud , those members have the same Mensa qualities as you .

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Really ? They have everything but the crime . And the smartest and brightest Congress People America can find are giving the 2020 Presidential Election to the bad orange man on a silver platter . You must be proud , those members have the same Mensa qualities as you .
These are the same people who handed Trump the worst beating anyone has ever taken in the mid terms?

It seems they have already proven themselves

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Don't be fooled. The midterms were not a bad night for Trump

Republicans lost many races, but they still held on to most of their positions. And Trump will see that as a victory

...and many other far-right Republicans were re-elected, including Louie Gohmert, Steve King and Ted Cruz in Texas, while old-school Republicans were replaced by more brazenly Trumpian ones – as, for example, Katie Arrington in South Carolina (House of Representatives), Brian Kemp in Georgia (governor), and Ron DeSantis in Florida (governor).
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/nov/07/midterms-not-a-bad-night-for-trump

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
These are the same people who handed Trump the worst beating anyone has ever taken in the mid terms?

It seems they have already proven themselves
I seem to recall President Obama coming into office with a Democrat controlled House and Senate , how did that work for him ?

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
The Media Is Always, Always Wrong About Trump And National Security
Trump almost started World War III. Trump almost catalyzed the entire destruction of the Kurds. Trump almost started war with North Korea. Trump almost started a full-blown war between the Palestinian-Arabs and the Israelis. Trump almost devastated the economy by slapping tariffs on Chinese goods. See how much heavy-lifting the word “almost” is doing? It’s utterly bizarre, because these predictions never happen

Yep.

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The Media Is Always, Always Wrong About Trump And National Security
Trump almost started World War III. Trump almost catalyzed the entire destruction of the Kurds. Trump almost started war with North Korea. Trump almost started a full-blown war between the Palestinian-Arabs and the Israelis. Trump almost devastated the economy by slapping tariffs on Chinese goods. See how much heavy-lifting the word “almost” is doing? It’s utterly bizarre, because these predictions never happen

Yep.
He almost started a recession .