Fail: Stuff used to take down Trump candidacy/presidency

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
No this is definitely the smoking gun . Pointing right at Joe Biden . Warren for president . Wow won’t that just burn Hillary’s ass if she was to win .
I would think and competition would have to be squeaky clean, there are none in US Politics. Trump is clean because he just entered the 'game'.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
No this is definitely the smoking gun . Pointing right at Joe Biden . Warren for president . Wow won’t that just burn Hillary’s ass if she was to win .
Hillary's not running. Your glue is, though.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
So, why would Warren winning have anything to do with Hillary's ass, pigs?

Logic issues ...
Maybe Hillary will be jealous that her sister will be the first female poutus stealing it from the rightful owner .

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Maybe Hillary will be jealous that her sister will be the first female poutus stealing it from the rightful owner .
Maybe, they have nothing to do with each other and the constant allusions to Hillary by the Alt-Reich is just to muddy the truth about their insane POTUS.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
So, why would Warren winning have anything to do with Hillary's ass, pigs?
Logic issues ...
Warren just got busted lying again - she is weener toast now.
;)

Now, she’s told another story that is prompting scrutiny.

On Wednesday, during a town hall in Nevada, she told the crowd she lost her teaching job in the early 1970s because she was “visibly pregnant.”

“By the end of the first year, I was visibly pregnant, and the principal did what principals did in those days — wish me luck and hire someone else for the job,” she told the crowd in Carson City.

Warren, 70, seemed to be implying that she was terminated simply because she was pregnant.

But a YouTube clip posted in January 2008 shows Warren giving a completely different reason for why she left that school.

Jeryl Bier, who pointed out her conflicting comments in a post on The Script Wednesday, notes that the interview was conducted in 2007 at the University of California Berkeley as part of a series called “Conversations with History.”
https://www.dailywire.com/news/eliz...ibly-pregnant-thats-not-what-she-said-in-2008

Warren winning?..LOL, what frickin' planet are you on anyway? Heh, trumphaters and never a clue.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I love Trumpite salt
You lick it in the field do ya Bessy?...or is it...FLOSSY???

Never eat a-hole block of salt doood.

Last edited: