Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
You poor wee lamb.

maybe this will brighten-up your day

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I notice that Cliffy yearns to pin every problem on Earth on white Conservatives. Easy to rely exclusively on broad, over-used, antiquated, over-generalizations.

Mind you, it's doubtful that his ideological driven ideas of causation have any force whatsoever
It's because he's a wannabee...
And he hates those of us with Native ancestry like CDnBear, Geryh and me...
You must have Native blood in you too....

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
It's because he's a wannabee...
And he hates those of us with Native ancestry like CDnBear, Geryh and me...
You must have Native blood in you too....

I don't know if I have any native blood coursing through my veins, but I have full respect for all folks regardless of heritage, background, etc that approach life (and all of the curve-balls thrown at them) with an open mind.

Ultimately, some people are so caught up in obsessing over problems that they refuse to look at the spectrum of possible solutions

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I'm not sure if I have any native blood ... maybe ... it's possible. The pioneer population that I come from intermarried fairly freely with various Six Nations peoples. All of that became verbotten during later Victorian times.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
I'm not sure if I have any native blood ... maybe ... it's possible. The pioneer population that I come from intermarried fairly freely with various Six Nations peoples. All of that became verbotten during later Victorian times.

The 'purity' of the average person walking the Earth today is more or less a myth.

Other than select royal families that pursued a directed program of inbreeding, but then again, look how well that worked out.

Ultimately, we are all mutts.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

If your family has been in North America for more than two generations, it's a virtual certainty you have Native blood.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
No taxes, no LAWYERS, no bills, and the wives did all the work...
;)
and we dumped all that for white privilege...

What's in YOUR wallet?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Actually, it is the older conservatives on this forum that are depressing and can make a body lose faith in humanity, bunch of old selfish, greedy, white privileged assholes.

Hey! What's mine is MINE!!

commie pinko

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Diamond And Silk About Being Censored By Facebook

[youtube]Qz6eYiP7Y3I[/youtube]

looks like zuckie the dem lied to congress.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Hey! What's mine is MINE!!

commie pinko
Is it? How much of what you earn is paid out in taxes and fees for owning property than is taxed and can be taken away any time the government deems it necessary to have in their possession. Really, you don't own anything. You are allowed to use stuff and you pay through the wazoo for the privilege. You don't have any rights if they can be taken away on a whim.