Donald Trump, Justin Trudeau handshake memes: Truth behind ‘awkward’ photo

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
True. But then, previous Presidents were also smart enough to know that smooth talking dupes the people.
Trump hides nothing. That might be preferable.
You can't hide that kind of ignorance and blatant stupidity. Trump is nothing more than a bloated ego on a rampage. He was a failure at business and he will crash a burn long before this term is up.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Oh Boy! It's really stretching when a handshake has to be scrutinized and analyzed. How petty can we get?
It will be soooooo nice when something other than Trump's presidency dominates the news.
So far he's be analyzed and criticized for the way he looks, the way he talks, his handshake, his age, his marital status, he business dealings, his wealth, his policies. People even know how and what he thinks. According to them!
The media and the public are so damned wise and all-knowing, it's amazing that some of them haven't run for the Presidency!
Arm chair critics, all.
Apparently any idiot can get the job. Your hat next in the ring?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You can't hide that kind of ignorance and blatant stupidity. Trump is nothing more than a bloated ego on a rampage. He was a failure at business and he will crash a burn long before this term is up.
You just described yourself.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Oh Boy! It's really stretching when a handshake has to be scrutinized and analyzed. How petty can we get?
It will be soooooo nice when something other than Trump's presidency dominates the news.
So far he's be analyzed and criticized for the way he looks, the way he talks, his handshake, his age, his marital status, he business dealings, his wealth, his policies. People even know how and what he thinks. According to them!
The media and the public are so damned wise and all-knowing, it's amazing that some of them haven't run for the Presidency!
Arm chair critics, all.

Uh, huh.........and the same of course can't be said for when Obama was elected. Sheesh.

but the Dumpster just keeps on sticking his head up like a dandelion waiting for a lawnmower.

LOL! How very apt that statement is, DS.

What would be preferable is a President who actually knows how to act like one - you know, with a bit of decorum and class. Losing one's cool during a press conference because you prefer cable news over actual news serves only to illuminate how stupid this guy really is, DM.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
U
What would be preferable is a President who actually knows how to act like one - you know, with a bit of decorum and class. Losing one's cool during a press conference because you prefer cable news over actual news serves only to illuminate how stupid this guy really is, DM.
Dave is so embarrassed by his own opinions that he has to masquerade as his mom.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

The problem I see with Trump's removal from office - if that ever happens, Cliffy - is that VP Pence would be elevated to the position and he is even more of a threat then Trump because he is in control of his emotions and is well able to get his points across when delivering a speech. He also is in lock-step with Bannon's platform of transforming America into a country that will bear no resemblance to the America that proudly celebrated all that Lady Liberty stands for.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The problem I see with Trump's removal from office - if that ever happens, Cliffy - is that VP Pence would be elevated to the position and he is even more of a threat then Trump because he is in control of his emotions and is well able to get his points across when delivering a speech. He also is in lock-step with Bannon's platform of transforming America into a country that will bear no resemblance to the America that proudly celebrated all that Lady Liberty stands for.
Oh, if Trump goes, they would have to find a way to take down his entire cabinet. I think that is why it is taking so lone to rid the world of this disease.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
True. But then, previous Presidents were also smart enough to know that smooth talking dupes the people.

Actually I think the real reason for the Dumpster's straight answers isn't that he isn't afraid of telling it like it is. Instead it is because he isn't quick-thinking enough to think of anything else to say; that and the fact that he is used to bossing around obsequious underlings who don't dare contradict him for fear of being fired. Sadly for the Dumpster he can't fire the media when they dare to report what he says.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Actually I think the real reason for the Dumpster's straight answers isn't that he isn't afraid of telling it like it is. Instead it is because he isn't quick-thinking enough to think of anything else to say; that and the fact that he is used to bossing around obsequious underlings who don't dare contradict him for fear of being fired. Sadly for the Dumpster he can't fire the media when they dare to report what he says.
What gets me is that so many are duped by the rantings of this man boy and his over inflated ego. It makes me wonder at the pathology of someone who would take this human excrement as their hero.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
What gets me is that so many are duped by the rantings of this man boy and his over inflated ego. It makes me wonder at the pathology of someone who would take this human excrement as their hero.

He wants to fire the Media. Stay tuned for the next goofy, unconstitutional Presidential proclamation.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
He wants to fire the Media. Stay tuned for the next goofy, unconstitutional Presidential proclamation.

I guess the Dumpster is ignorant of the First Amendment to the Constitution. Just add that to the enormous list of common knowledge he is ignorant of.