Does Meghan have a right to crap on the Royal Family ?

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Meghan was a nobody before she married Harry, the Royal Family gave her everything she has today, and now she is publically crappy on the Royal Family in the Obrah interview.
She should fix her own family first.

Is this a characteristic of black women ?

Reactions: Blackleaf

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Meghan was a nobody before she married Harry, the Royal Family gave her everything she has today, and now she is publically crappy on the Royal Family in the Obrah interview.
She should fix her own family first.

Is this a characteristic of black women ?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
She used to hiss like a snake at her staff whenever she was angry.

Behind the scenes she's not the lovely kind innocent victim she and others make her out to be.

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
Not exactly a nobody........

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex (born Rachel Meghan Markle; August 4, 1981) is an American member of the British royal family and a former actress.

Markle was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. Her acting career began while she was studying at Northwestern University. As an actress, she was known for her role as Rachel Zane in the American legal drama Suits for seven seasons (2011–2017). Markle's lifestyle blog, The Tig (2014–2017), featured a column profiling influential women. She also gained recognition for creating and releasing two fashion lines of clothing in 2015–2016.

Wife wants to watch Oprah do her thing tonight.....OK by me, it's either that or American Idol.....Plus I have a big screen in the bedroom.....lol

Reactions: taxslave

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Not exactly a nobody........

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex (born Rachel Meghan Markle; August 4, 1981) is an American member of the British royal family and a former actress.

Markle was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. Her acting career began while she was studying at Northwestern University. As an actress, she was known for her role as Rachel Zane in the American legal drama Suits for seven seasons (2011–2017). Markle's lifestyle blog, The Tig (2014–2017), featured a column profiling influential women. She also gained recognition for creating and releasing two fashion lines of clothing in 2015–2016.

Wife wants to watch Oprah do her thing tonight.....OK by me, it's either that or American Idol.....Plus I have a big screen in the bedroom.....lol
This still ranks as a nobody in my book.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Yes, she as a right to crap on the royal family. Everybody does. She is just in a position to get herself on Oprah to do it. You have a right not to watch it. I will exercise that right. Not because I give a crap about the royal family -- I don't a bunch of rich freeloaders -- but I really don't care about her or Oprah or any of them.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
She's 10 days younger than me. Three years older than her husband.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
1615160806707.png

Meghan Markle to face 'massive blowback' if she 'takes on the Queen'​

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
And if the US want Prince Andrew they'll only get him if they hand over Anne Sacoolas to Britain.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Meghan claims royals changed rules so Archie did not get title

Meghan is asked by Oprah about baby Archie - who was not made a prince at his birth.

She says she found the news "really hard" - not because she wanted the title but because it meant he wouldn't receive security.

"All the grandeur surrounding this stuff is an attachment I don't personally have, right.

"The most important title I will ever have is 'mom'. But the idea of our son not being safe and also the idea of the first member of colour in this family not being title nod in the same way that other grandchildren would be..."

She says the convention, meaning her children would be prince or princess, was changed while she was pregnant.

"It's not their right to take it away... While I was pregnant they said they want to change the convention for Archie. Well, why?"

1615169063817.png

At present Archie is 7th in the line of succession after his grandfather, uncle, three older cousins and his father. Since he is the son of the second son of the Prince of Wales, he is not entitled to any royal title or style.

He is, however, entitled to be styled as the child of a Duke and use his father’s subsidiary title – Earl of Dumbarton – becoming Lord Archie, The Earl of Dumbarton. However, shortly after his birth, his parents opted for him to not use subsidiary titles or alternate styles “at this time.”

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Meghan: One royal was concerned how dark Archie's skin would be

Oprah asks Meghan about why she thinks the Royal Family didn't want to make Archie a prince.

"Why do you think that is? Do you think it's because of his race? I know that's a loaded question," says Oprah.

"I can give you an honest answer," says Meghan.

"In those months when I was pregnant, all around this same time so we have in tandem the conversation of he won't be given security, he's not going to be given a title, and also concerns and conversations about how dark his skin might be when he was born."

Oprah asks her who said that.

Meghan doesn't answer, and Oprah asks again. "There are several conversations about it," says Meghan. The conversation was with Harry, she says, and about how dark the baby's going to be "potentially and what that would mean or look like".

She refuses to say who it is, saying: "I think that would be very damaging to them."

Meghan adds: "That was relayed to me from Harry. Those were conversations that family had with him. And I think it was really hard to be able to see those as compartmentalised conversations."

1615170127431.png

Stop lying Meghan, and stop trying to turn it into a race thing Oprah..

In 1917 King George V issued Letters Patent declaring that the children of the sovereign, the children of any sons of the sovereign, and the eldest living son of the eldest living son of the Prince of Wales would be granted the style of HRH.

This meant that going forward – and until 2012 when things were changed – all of the monarch’s children were automatically styled HRH Prince/ss at birth, as were any male-line grandchildren.

Additionally, the eldest son of the eldest son of the Prince of Wales (ie: the 3rd in line to the throne) would be given a royal and princely status – but his siblings would not.

In 2012, prior to the birth of Prince George, new Letters Patent were issued by Queen Elizabeth II declaring that all children of the eldest son of the Prince of Wales (in this case, all children of Prince William, regardless of gender) would be eligible to be styled HRH Prince/ss upon birth.

This closed the loophole that would have prevented a first-born daughter, who was now able to succeed the throne due to the changes in succession laws, from not being styled as a Princess at birth.

Notably, this set of Letters Patent did not include a provision for all grandchildren of the Prince of Wales – only the children of his eldest son. So, as it stands now, Prince Harry’s children are not eligible for any royal style or title.