Dinning Alone

RomSpaceKnight

Council Member
Oct 30, 2006
London, Ont. Canada
"Grimoire for the Apprentice Wizard" by Oberon Zell-Ravenheart. Reading again as I don't have new book on the go. A good all around reference, written for young teens, I think. Cover most every thing pagan, and magick.

"The Botany of Desire" by Michael Pollan was the book I just finished. It discusses the relationship between man and four plants, apples, tulips, cannabis and potatoes.

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
Interesting. Im finishing up my 3rd Rae Beth book This one is on past life regressions, something Im very interested in. Ive been told that I have self worth issues in every life but this life Im on the fast track lol

RomSpaceKnight

Council Member
Oct 30, 2006
London, Ont. Canada
Proper meals, in proper quantities, at proper times, is the key to good health. I promptly forgot that after I left home and it took a heart attack and open heart surgery for me to relearn it.

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
Proper meals, in proper quantities, at proper times, is the key to good health. I promptly forgot that after I left home and it took a heart attack and open heart surgery for me to relearn it.

I know I know I know....I still havent started Pilates I eat to late at night, I eat one meal a day and I stress over stupid shyte BUT........Im cute ;)

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
PERSEPHONE'S MASQUERADE
The 6th Annual Spring Charity Gala, Dinner & Ball
The Hilton Of Silver Spring, Silver Spring, Maryland
Saturday, April 14, 2007. 7 pm to 1 am. Dinner at 8.
Save the date! Less than three months remain before Persephone's Masquerade - the 6th Annual Open Hearth Foundation Spring Ball taking place Saturday, April 14, 2007 at the Hilton of Silver Spring in Silver Spring, MD.
A formal dinner, dance, masquerade, and charity auction with live music, floor shows, three-course-meals, cash bar, and raffles; Persephone's Masquerade is a charity gala benefiting The Open Hearth Foundation and the Washington, DC Pagan Community Center Project.
With over 200 in attendance, the masquerade has evolved into a landmark social for both the Pagan and Pagan-friendly in the DC region. As a charity fundraiser, the masquerade is also one of the most exciting ways you can support the creation of open, dedicated, and permanent Pagan space in the National Capital Region. Find out how your group can become a table sponsor or how you can get your tickets today for the Pagan masquerade!
You've seen them outside at area festivals. Now catch them indoors! The OHF is proud to feature KIVA in concert this Saturday, February 3 at 8 p.m. as part of the next Pagan Band Jam - a free admission concert series taking place each month at the College Perk Coffeehouse in College Park, MD.
A nonprofit and federally recognized 501(c)(3) charity serving the National Capital Region - The Open Hearth Foundation, Inc. (OHF) is a Pagan community center initiative working to create gathering space and resources for Pagans of all paths. See: www.openhearth.org

Wanna play Hades? ;)

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
Kris came by. It is more apparent to me everytime I talk with him that it takes a great maturity and selfreliance to be a young Pagan let alone a young gay Pagan. That child is so on the ball.

Well the PT released me and I started my Pilates today....kind proud of myself. By the way I like your new Avatar :)

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
My Sis is on the Phone with me now, She has friends with an eight year old thats in Boston Childrens for his 21st operation. The underlining cause is a lazy colon and he's had an infection. Im asking all religions , all people send this little one healing, he is in dire need.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
My Sis is on the Phone with me now, She has friends with an eight year old thats in Boston Childrens for his 21st operation. The underlining cause is a lazy colon and he's had an infection. Im asking all religions , all people send this little one healing, he is in dire need.

Poor little guy. A friend of mine has the same sort of issue. Two days in the hospital, on massive meds to flush her system, and she walked out 30 lbs lighter, that's how bad it can be. The infections it causes are horrific. Her whole digestive system at one point quit moving entirely. The docs thought it was dead and going to have to come out. It's scary when something we take so much for granted goes so terribly wrong. I'll say a prayer for him.

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
GUESS WHAT!!!? My Sis and her family are coming to visit me for a week this month! She'll be here the 17th. Im soooooo excited Im in tears LOL I told her her and Pat get the bed and Bobby and I will take the floor. My house is the size of a single car garage LOL Oh Boy LOL