Deputy Prime Minister Chrystia Freeland Threatens Convoy Donor Bank Accounts

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I thought this was outrageous enough to warrant it's own thread.

So what if old pensioner Mildred likes trucks and donated $25.00 to the convoy cause? Off to the salt mines?

This has really gone off the rails.

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
I thought this was outrageous enough to warrant it's own thread.

So what if old pensioner Mildred likes trucks and donated $25.00 to the convoy cause? Off to the salt mines?

This has really gone off the rails.
Guess old Mildred would learn where her bread is buttered, won't she. The fact that she helped pay for all her pension money is secondary. Justin rules the roost.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
The doxing continues

Banks grapple with new Emergencies Act powers to curb the flow of funds to support blockades​

JAMES BRADSHAWBANKING REPORTER
PUBLISHED YESTERDAYUPDATED 4 HOURS AGO

The Truckers are being given cash now, so that's good. The more the government tries to stop this, the more innovative the Truckers & their supporters are. Good on them!! I believe I heard the term "whack a mole" LOL. I absolutely love it!!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
This is what happens when you're not paying attention! It'll be interesting to see if (or when) the Emergencies Act will be withdrawn. I suspect Trudeau is on the rampage and will decide he rather likes this and, with the support of the Commie NDP, will continue for as long as he can get away with it. Trudeau is rather self-centered so it wouldn't surprise me at all. He is a disgusting human being, that's for sure.