Davos WEF Smack Down 2023

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Probably because I know what it is.
Well if that's true then if you can learn something else you'll know TWO things :) (nyuck nyuck nyuck)

Either politicians, corporate execs, and big-time academics are in the game for all they can get, or they're executing the EEE-vil master plan of the Overlords. Can't be both.
Of course you can have both. In fact one can often lead to the other. Why wouldn't you be able to have both? That makes no sense. A person can still maximize their 'returns' while exercising another's plan.

The WEF states that it's overarching philosophy is to ensure the continuation and dominance of stakeholder capitalism. Do you find that idea disagreeable?
Define what they mean by that specifically. I doubt it's something most would be happy with. As they seem to see it the definition is more of a wealth distribution scheme, specifically OTHER people's wealth, not theirs.
Consider they're people who've done pretty well out of stakeholder capitalism, that's not exactly a big surprise. To me, anyhow.
I think you'll find most earned what they have from shareholder interests. Or non-capitalism based companies such as academia or gov't work or charities. Take gates for example - he got rich through aggressive shareholder capitalism, it wasn't till much much later in life that he got interested in the stakeholder's of the world.

So make no mistake - what they're interested in is wealth redistribution where it's OTHER people's wealth and they can syphon a portion off for themselves, and they're also interested in the power to force people to conform with the 'perfect world' ideology of their choice. You'll notice the whole 'misinformation' portion of the event.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I’ve googled news about Davos today to see what’s actually going on if anything, and the bulk of the new stories are about the prostitutes there. Spring break for billionaires & who is they get the party like billionaires for the week? Meh…
1674090682643.jpeg
Maybe they’re back-up back-up security (behind the private security, which is behind the Swiss Guards).

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I’ve googled news about Davos today to see what’s actually going on if anything, and the bulk of the new stories are about the prostitutes there. Spring break for billionaires & who is they get the party like billionaires for the week? Meh…
View attachment 17008
Maybe they’re back-up back-up security (behind the private security, which is behind the Swiss Guards).
What ever happened to slapping a fifty dollar bill on the forehead . Yikes inflation .

Reactions: petros

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
If Russia uses gas or chemicals.......YES!

Putin made a no beard policy yesterday so expect gas or chemicals soon. Gas masks are almost useless with beards.
I really no nothing about the subject and would rather just watch .

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
What ever happened to slapping a fifty dollar bill on the forehead . Yikes inflation .
Slap another $2,450.00 (in USD I’m assuming) & you’d probably be able to rent a Davos Prostitute….assuming you had the means and reason to be there.
Stakeholder Capitalism as opposed to Capitalism?
Define what they mean by that specifically. I doubt it's something most would be happy with. As they seem to see it the definition is more of a wealth distribution scheme, specifically OTHER people's wealth, not theirs.

I think you'll find most earned what they have from shareholder interests. Or non-capitalism based companies such as academia or gov't work or charities….
That's what they say.

Really, it's on their webpage. You don't have to look too far.
I’m sure it’s on their webpage. Stakeholder capitalism with respect to public policy would make governments just another stakeholder, and it would make corporations another stakeholder.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Slap another $2,450.00 (in USD I’m assuming) & you’d probably be able to rent a Davos Prostitute….assuming you had the means and reason to be there.

I’m sure it’s on their webpage. Stakeholder capitalism with respect to public policy would make governments just another stakeholder, and it would make corporations another stakeholder.
Are governments not stakeholders in societies?