Dalton McGuinty - I never voted for this freak, did you?

MapleOne

Worlds greatest Dad'n
Jul 19, 2010
Kitchener, Ontario
www.MapleOne.com
I am denied the opportunity of voting for anyone in Ontario due to the fact that I don't live there, but it is interesting to note that many of MapleOne's grievances sound very familiar. Is it possible that they are common problems in many other parts of Canada? Just curious - I don't condone or condemn any of them.

Like I said, it was an email I received and I found it interesting but I had to edit out inaccurate parts and I'm sure there are some more inaccuracies there. However the tone of the email does reflect my view.

MapleOne

Worlds greatest Dad'n
Jul 19, 2010
Kitchener, Ontario
www.MapleOne.com
Now here is one that made me chuckle

A teacher asked her 6th grade class how many of them were McGuinty fans.

Not really knowing what an McGuinty fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raised their hands except for Little Johnny.

The teacher asked Little Johnny why he has decided to be different... again.

Little Johnny said, "Because I'm not a McGuinty fan."

The teacher asked, "Why aren't you a fan of McGuinty?" Johnny said, "Because I'm a Conservative."

The teacher asked him why he's a Conservative. Little Johnny answered, "Well, my Mom's a Conservative and my Dad's a Conservative so I'm a Conservative ."

Annoyed by this answer, the teacher asked, "If your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot, what would that make you?"

With a big smile, Little Johnny replied, "That would make me a McGuinty fan."

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
I left Ontario in 2007.

I never voted for provincial Liberals while I lived there. I never thought that Dalton the Gimpy could ever generate this much hate.

I was sure Ontarians spent all their hate on Mike Harris.

Somebody said something about karma?

Last edited:

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Politicians are always scum, but the good-will of canadian citizens is also a farce. Until people start thinking about what essential priorities exist for the province as a whole and not merely their own specific agenda - we'll never get anywhere.

Basically the voting citizen needs to be more altruistic, and the government needs to be more transparent.

Reactions: AnnaG

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Having never lived in Ontario it is not my place to comment on Mr. McGinty, but I feel I must point out that $1500 annually for health care for a couple is dirt cheap coverage. Makes you really wonder how much some people value their health. Besides family I consider it my most valuable possession.

That might be palatable if it were the only backdoor tax hike he put upon us.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Politicians are always scum, but the good-will of canadian citizens is also a farce. Until people start thinking about what essential priorities exist for the province as a whole and not merely their own specific agenda - we'll never get anywhere.

Basically the voting citizen needs to be more altruistic, and the government needs to be more transparent.
That's about the crux of the matter.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Now here is one that made me chuckle

A teacher asked her 6th grade class how many of them were McGuinty fans.

Not really knowing what an McGuinty fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raised their hands except for Little Johnny.

The teacher asked Little Johnny why he has decided to be different... again.

Little Johnny said, "Because I'm not a McGuinty fan."

The teacher asked, "Why aren't you a fan of McGuinty?" Johnny said, "Because I'm a Conservative."

The teacher asked him why he's a Conservative. Little Johnny answered, "Well, my Mom's a Conservative and my Dad's a Conservative so I'm a Conservative ."

Annoyed by this answer, the teacher asked, "If your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot, what would that make you?"

With a big smile, Little Johnny replied, "That would make me a McGuinty fan."

....................or a teacher...........;-)

MapleOne

Worlds greatest Dad'n
Jul 19, 2010
Kitchener, Ontario
www.MapleOne.com
This would be funny if it weren’t true.

Having already downed a few power drinks, she turns around, faces him, looks him straight in the eye and says,
"Listen here good looking, I screw anybody, anytime, anywhere, your place, my place, in the car, front door, back door, on the ground, standing up, sitting down, naked or with clothes on , it doesn't matter to me. I just love it."

Eyes now wide with interest, he responds,

"No kidding. I'm in Government too, what Province are you from?"

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
I think I hear your organ grinder calling again....

Taxes are lower and breaks are better for pensioners. Too bad about you.
What an infantile post. The Liberals loweredtaxes and raised fees, levies, etc to compensate. They figured that the dumb Liberal drones wouldn't notice.

You are the definitive proof that they were correct.