D.Cheney undergoes Heart Transplant.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
And how many times did they make a decision that saved ten thousand lives? :lol: (As far as I know there have been no more terrorist attacks on American soil since 9/11)

I'll assume you are joking JLM.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Now if they could only do something about his brain we could make a real human being
out of him wouldn't that be nice.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
There is another way of looking at this:

How many times did Bush and Chaney sit down and make a decision that resulted in the deaths of a thousand people? Or ten thousand?
To be completely honest, I don't give a $hit what happens to that SOB. If he was on fire I wouldn't pi$$ on him.

I agree 100% juan, and on the other side, bin laden is dead, at least he has paid for his, um shall I say,
indescretions.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I agree 100% juan, and on the other side, bin laden is dead, at least he has paid for his, um shall I say,
indescretions.

If people are going to blame Bush and Cheney, what about Blair, what about Saddam, what about all the insurgents? While were at it we may as well lay some blame on Churchill for W.W.2 casualties. War is hell, should never ever happen, but that won't change as long as man's primary instinct is survival, and after 9/11 that instinct was threatened. On the day of 9/11 Bush said he was going to hunt down and make those responsible pay and I don't think anyone voiced any objection at the time. Hindsight is always 20/20! :smile:

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
If people are going to blame Bush and Cheney, what about Blair, what about Saddam, what about all the insurgents? While were at it we may as well lay some blame on Churchill for W.W.2 casualties. War is hell, should never ever happen, but that won't change as long as man's primary instinct is survival, and after 9/11 that instinct was threatened. On the day of 9/11 Bush said he was going to hunt down and make those responsible pay and I don't think anyone voiced any objection at the time. Hindsight is always 20/20! :smile:

the subject is cheney, so it is cheney I am referring to, and I agree with Juan, that is my take
on the subject, after following all of the bloodshed for all of that time.

Churchill and any of the others is for another time, and I was just a little girl, did not have
a direct opinion, didn't pay attention like I did with this particular 'war', I paid very close
attention.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005

"Insurgents", Isn't that what people defending themselves against the U.S. are called?

Have you any idea why Bush abandoned Afghanistan and went into Iraq? I don't think Bush has any idea either.

JLM Churchill didn't start W.W. 2

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Dick got a heart transplant. At age 71. Did he shoot the donor himself or did he have someone else do it? Is he going to use the old one as a doorstop?

I wanted to write something a little tongue in cheek, get a little laugh going but, the more I thought about it the angrier I got. At 65 a lot of people are told that their age is a disqualifier for this kind of surgery. Who paid for it? Was this a part of his "government health care"? That stuff that doesn't work and that would destroy our nation if it were given to the common people?

Dick Cheney Gets New Heart    : Information Clearing House

something to think about.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island

hindsight is 20/20, but you can also look at it this way, hindsight is knowing how something happened,
as one has followed it very carefully.

Knowing it was going to happen didn't give the information as to 'how' it was going to happen.

Seeing it all go down right before my eyes gave me that information.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
"Insurgents", Isn't that what people defending themselves against the U.S. are called?

Have you any idea why Bush abandoned Afghanistan and went into Iraq? I don't think Bush has any idea either.

JLM Churchill didn't start W.W. 2

Absolutely not, but a lot of people still accused him of being an old war monger. :lol:
I think Iraq was poorly conceived, but we can't be sure as we have no idea how many more civilians Saddam would have killed had he been allowed to continue. Whether the bastard had W.M.D.s at the time we don't know but we do know from his past shenanigans he was capable of having them. As far as insurgents go they were mostly Sunnis and S*itties blowing each other up. Actually had nothing to do with the war per se. They've hated each other for centuries.

hindsight is 20/20, but you can also look at it this way, hindsight is knowing how something happened,
as one has followed it very carefully.

Knowing it was going to happen didn't give the information as to 'how' it was going to happen.

Seeing it all go down right before my eyes gave me that information.

At least as the media decided to present it to you. :lol:

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Absolutely not, but a lot of people still accused him of being an old war monger. :lol:
I think Iraq was poorly conceived, but we can't be sure as we have no idea how many more civilians Saddam would have killed had he been allowed to continue. Whether the bastard had W.M.D.s at the time we don't know but we do know from his past shenanigans he was capable of having them. As far as insurgents go they were mostly Sunnis and S*itties blowing each other up. Actually had nothing to do with the war per se. They've hated each other for centuries.

At least as the media decided to present it to you. :lol:

yes, and one has to sift thru many many different medias before coming to a conclusion as to just
how to receive it, and I did that.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Not having wars is the survival solution, greed for material riches is the reason there are wars at all, it's one cog in the supply/demand gearset