CRA to lock 800K Canadians out of accounts tomorrow

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I love that they say there has been no hacking yet they are doing it as a precaution. They got caught yet again with their pants down with shitty security and are now trying to cover it up.

• Sad
Reactions: Twin_Moose

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I love that they say there has been no hacking yet they are doing it as a precaution. They got caught yet again with their pants down with shitty security and are now trying to cover it up.
Dunno about that, Got locked out of my wife's account when I missed out on one security question twice. I was just trying to download and print her assessment.
When I called to get it unlocked I was told that accessing my wife's account was illegal even tho we file joint returns because of retirement income splitting from my company pension. unless I was her agent of record
I spent 2 hours on the phone setting that up.
Their security is too damn good for my taste
Except for one option
The feature that says,"don't ask me security questions when I log in from this computer!

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
"We can't give you what we don't have".

First the Confederation of Canada went broke so it became the Dominion of Canada but that too went broke so in 1982 we became the Corporation of Canada and now that apparently went broke too.

What will call ourselves now? Amazon of Canada?

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose