COVID-19 'Pandemic'

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
No, they only lie flat - But there are those that put a low value on everyone ELSE's life...they have weaponized everything
:(
That is the problem.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
We're having a meeting tomorrow in work as a result of the latest lockdown we were plunged into last night. I don't know what they are going to say but it could result in me being furloughed on 60% wages or being made redundant. I've got a mother who is starting to suffer depression and anxiety because of the lockdowns. Having COPD she's not allowed to go out anywhere and see me and other family members and friends. Nothing is open. We can't go to cinemas, theatres, football matches, swimming pools and gyms. Kids haven't been to school for months and schools may not reopen until after the summer, so millions of children in this country have had their education completely destroyed - along with their future prospects. It's going to be decades on the slagheap and alcohol and drugs and suicide for them. All these kids who were looking forward to great careers are buggered now. And yet, worryingly, you see mobs of pro-lockdown yobs on YouTube and Twitter saying schools shut be shut, despite the science saying they are extremely unlikely to catch and to transmit covid. Yet anyone who attacks these measures that are putting people out of work and causing them or family members severe depression and anxiety and an increase in suicides are attacked and even censored by the pro-lockdown mob - who are largely a group of people mainly unaffected by the lockdowns. Unemployment is going through the roof. We're fucked. People like me were saying from the start that lockdowns are wrong and we've been proven right.

• Sad
Reactions: Danbones

Rockybird 1949

Nominee Member
Jan 2, 2021
Abbotsford BC Canada
We're having a meeting tomorrow in work as a result of the latest lockdown we were plunged into last night. I don't know what they are going to say but it could result in me being furloughed on 60% wages or being made redundant. I've got a mother who is starting to suffer depression and anxiety because of the lockdowns. Having COPD she's not allowed to go out anywhere and see me and other family members and friends. Nothing is open. We can't go to cinemas, theatres, football matches, swimming pools and gyms. Kids haven't been to school for months and schools may not reopen until after the summer, so millions of children in this country have had their education completely destroyed - along with their future prospects. It's going to be decades on the slagheap and alcohol and drugs and suicide for them. All these kids who were looking forward to great careers are buggered now. And yet, worryingly, you see mobs of pro-lockdown yobs on YouTube and Twitter saying schools shut be shut, despite the science saying they are extremely unlikely to catch and to transmit covid. Yet anyone who attacks these measures that are putting people out of work and causing them or family members severe depression and anxiety and an increase in suicides are attacked and even censored by the pro-lockdown mob - who are largely a group of people mainly unaffected by the lockdowns. Unemployment is going through the roof. We're fucked. People like me were saying from the start that lockdowns are wrong and we've been proven right.
:cry: In my part of the world we have managed to keep the numbers down compared to other provinces with partial closures the schools have remained open with some cases of Covid reported .

The hardest hit is our care homes they account for most of our deaths they hope to stop transmissions with this vaccine roll outs I'm not totally sold on these vaccines not sure what I'll do when my turn comes.

Reactions: Danbones

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

1610064521587.png

Shameful Boris Politically Correct Vaccination Volunteers Form 🇬🇧 Laughing Stock “Pettifoggery”​

There’s no hope with this kind of bureaucracy! Astounding clip from Parliament 😳

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
:cry: In my part of the world we have managed to keep the numbers down compared to other provinces with partial closures the schools have remained open with some cases of Covid reported .

The hardest hit is our care homes they account for most of our deaths they hope to stop transmissions with this vaccine roll outs I'm not totally sold on these vaccines not sure what I'll do when my turn comes.
I think care homes have been the worst hit in most countries. Covid is a disease which hits almost exclusively the over 80s. Less than 400 people under the age of 60 have died in the UK. So it shows how unnecessary the lockdowns are. We should be shielding the silver tops and let everyone else get on with their lives.

As for the vaccine, I think I'll take my chances with covid's 99.7% survival rate.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
The Scots " Nationalists" who run Scotland don't like admitting that Scottish vaccines have come from England - they refuse to call it the Oxford vaccine. Meanwhile, their beloved EU still struggles to rollout vaccines.