COVID-19 'Pandemic'

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Lets hope it is, everyone would like to see that. Unfortunately though the chart I linked was reflective of the numbers for October.
Only 11% of all UK deaths this year have been from covid. But even that figure is exaggerated because, of course, people falling off ladders or getting hit by juggernauts are routinely recorded as covid deaths.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Sweet. More to spend on weapons instead of keeping useless carcasses alive.

Is a prison you can walk away from really a prison. I have I been in? Hell no, my wife worked for Corrections Canada in the thick of shit. So perspective wise, I'd say I know more than you.
Is a prison still a prison if you can walk away from it? Well sure it is for the fact that if you do choose to walk away and get caught, you're headed back to lockup. A friend of ours years ago was in what can only be described as a prison "hotel" in BC, if I remember correctly it was in Kamloops, but I could be wrong. Anyway it was minimum security that would have been easy to walk away from however that seldom happened because to do so and be caught, you were screwing yourself.

You probably do know more about it than I do, from your perspective, but from my perspective in knowing people who have been in prison I bring a bit to the table.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
I live in Sask. but our neighbors in Man. are locked right down as I described, a lot of Alta. residents I talk to would like to see the same restrictions to flatline their province
I don't know if I would like to see Alberta locked down as much as other places. If people practice common sense and follow the guidelines set out I think that could go a long way to keeping things under control.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Only 11% of all UK deaths this year have been from covid. But even that figure is exaggerated because, of course, people falling off ladders or getting hit by juggernauts are routinely recorded as covid deaths.
Well of course they are, because who said so?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
1607111447603.png

Yeah, this totally leaves me brimming with confidence in Pfizer products I must say.
"The UK government has granted pharmaceutical giant Pfizer a legal indemnity protecting it from being sued, enabling its coronavirus vaccine to be rolled out across the country as early as next week.
The Department of Health and Social Care has confirmed the company has been given an indemnity protecting it from legal action as a result of any problems with the vaccine.
Ministers have also changed the law in recent weeks to give new protections to companies such as Pfizer, giving them immunity from being sued by patients in the event of any complications.
NHS staff providing the vaccine, as well as manufacturers of the drug, are also protected."
"In a press conference with journalists on Wednesday, Ben Osborn, Pfizer’s UK managing director, refused to explain why the company needed an indemnity.
He said: “We're not actually disclosing any of the details around any of the aspects of that agreement and specifically around the liability clauses."
,.... and these are pharmaceutical products, mind. Or in other words, drugs. You are being offered these drugs, by a manufacturer, who, along with NHS staff, are free of any criminal or civil liability for any damage their product causes you. So, as a potential consumer you are entitled to say no to contracting with them, or accepting their offer to put their product inside your body. Especially if they have absolutely no liability should their product fuck you right up immediately, or in the years to come.
Think about that.
NB: I am not anti vax... I am Pro informed, individual consent.
https://www.independent.co.uk/.../coronavirus-pfizer...

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
View attachment 3510

Yeah, this totally leaves me brimming with confidence in Pfizer products I must say.
"The UK government has granted pharmaceutical giant Pfizer a legal indemnity protecting it from being sued, enabling its coronavirus vaccine to be rolled out across the country as early as next week.
The Department of Health and Social Care has confirmed the company has been given an indemnity protecting it from legal action as a result of any problems with the vaccine.
Ministers have also changed the law in recent weeks to give new protections to companies such as Pfizer, giving them immunity from being sued by patients in the event of any complications.
NHS staff providing the vaccine, as well as manufacturers of the drug, are also protected."
"In a press conference with journalists on Wednesday, Ben Osborn, Pfizer’s UK managing director, refused to explain why the company needed an indemnity.
He said: “We're not actually disclosing any of the details around any of the aspects of that agreement and specifically around the liability clauses."
,.... and these are pharmaceutical products, mind. Or in other words, drugs. You are being offered these drugs, by a manufacturer, who, along with NHS staff, are free of any criminal or civil liability for any damage their product causes you. So, as a potential consumer you are entitled to say no to contracting with them, or accepting their offer to put their product inside your body. Especially if they have absolutely no liability should their product fuck you right up immediately, or in the years to come.
Think about that.
NB: I am not anti vax... I am Pro informed, individual consent.
https://www.independent.co.uk/.../coronavirus-pfizer...
This will just make more people less likely to have it.

There's definitely something strange going on.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I've heard this rumor as well, but has it been definitively proven? What do you suppose their agenda is?
In England, anyone who dies for whatever reason - being run over by a traction engine or in a plane crash, for example - within 28 days of testing positive for coronavirus is recorded as a coronavirus death.

Just days ago, a man who died after falling off a ladder was recorded as having died from coronavirus.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
And then there's the thousands of people who have received letters saying they tested positive for coronavirus even though they didn't even have the test. So even the case numbers are being inflated.

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
In England, anyone who dies for whatever reason - being run over by a traction engine or in a plane crash, for example - within 28 days of testing positive for coronavirus is recorded as a coronavirus death.

Just days ago, a man who died after falling off a ladder was recorded as having died from coronavirus.
Is this not more a matter of keeping track of the number of people who tested positive? I'm sure if someone was hit by a bus and killed, the cause of death would reflect that and not wholly be attributed to covid.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
And then there's the thousands of people who have received letters saying they tested positive for coronavirus even though they didn't even have the test. So even the case numbers are being inflated.
I would be interested in seeing an article about this claim.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Is a prison still a prison if you can walk away from it? Well sure it is for the fact that if you do choose to walk away and get caught, you're headed back to lockup. A friend of ours years ago was in what can only be described as a prison "hotel" in BC, if I remember correctly it was in Kamloops, but I could be wrong. Anyway it was minimum security that would have been easy to walk away from however that seldom happened because to do so and be caught, you were screwing yourself.

You probably do know more about it than I do, from your perspective, but from my perspective in knowing people who have been in prison I bring a bit to the table.
Its definetly not prison or even jail.

Being broke is what holds them in.They have nothing else. If they had money to run to theyd be gone.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Its definetly not prison or even jail.

Being broke is what holds them in.They have nothing else. If they had money to run to theyd be gone.
Not necessarily true, the friend I spoke of had money, a wife, a house, and a life waiting for him but he didn't run because he was aware of the consequences should he do so. He didn't want to end up back in lockdown.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Is this not more a matter of keeping track of the number of people who tested positive? I'm sure if someone was hit by a bus and killed, the cause of death would reflect that and not wholly be attributed to covid.

And you often see in the news about how someone has died "with coronavirus." There's a difference between "with coronavirus" and "of coronavirus." Someone who died with coronavirus didn't necessarily die of it, yet the former as well as the latter are included in the number of deaths.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

1607126319380.png

The Covid-19 Data is a ‘Travesty’ - How the UK and US Covid Death Data is an Inflated Mess​

Covid-19 Data is a ‘Travesty’ - How the UK and US Covid Death Data is an Inflated Mess (Part 2) - Because correlation does not equal causation, simply recording Covid-19 deaths as any deaths involving a positive Covid-19 test within a given period of time is an extremely poor way to measure how many people have died. For instance, in the UK, the main figure being used for Covid-19 deaths is coded, as stated on the official Coronavirus website, as the “number of deaths of people who had had a positive test result for COVID-19 and died within 28 days of the first positive test.” This completely ignores the problem of causality, and thus, produces a much larger death toll than there actually is.