COVID-19 'Pandemic'

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Although I would NEVER call you "pigs", I can certainly understand why many do!
Bravo!!!!;-)

I guess, that the number of deaths is just not enough for pgs. It has to be southern states style of numbers before he takes it seriously........maybe.

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Come now JLM you must start to be wondering . We started this lockdown to flatten the curve to allow hospitals to cope with the overflowing conditions that the experts said were coming . All the computer models suggested that we were to be overwhelmed with the dead and dying . Where are they ? Sweden did not lock down , zero deaths in the under twenty age categories, and most deaths in the elderly and comprised demographic consistent with the rest of the world .
I think you have been sold a pig in a poke , but hey as long as you are happy with it .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Bravo!!!!;-)

I guess, that the number of deaths is just not enough for pgs. It has to be southern states style of numbers before he takes it seriously........maybe.
Their numbers aren’t much different. Go ahead listen to the experts , they are right about everything else . Ice free artic anyone ?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I think that whatever country develops the vaccine first........ the priority should go to vaccinating its own citizens first.......but it would be responsible to make it available to other places as soon ass possible.

But the Trump US is determined to go it alone and is demonstrating a lack of cooperation on a world wide crisis It wants to call all the shots.

I view the word "equitable" does not imply that. It would mean that regardless who invents the vaccine, whomever the WHO determines is most "equitable" gets it first. I suspect that is why Trump is not including the USA. He is betting USA will get the vaccine first and then he will set the terms, not WHO.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON

You are attributing personal values to his opinion. While I don't agree with his opinion, I do understand it and respect it. Calling him a derogatory nickname doesn't serve any purpose.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
I view the word "equitable" does not imply that. It would mean that regardless who invents the vaccine, whomever the WHO determines is most "equitable" gets it first. I suspect that is why Trump is not including the USA. He is betting USA will get the vaccine first and then he will set the terms, not WHO.
Agree on Trumps' motives.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
British Columbians asked to scale back social interactions as caseload climbs

https://vancouversun.com/news/local... Weekdays 2020-09-01&utm_term=VS_HeadlineNews

Ok...fellow British Columbians.... lets pull it together. We can do it. !!!
Yup going down to the local after sharing my golf cart with my playing partner . Don’t worry my server will be wearing a mask . It kinda sucks , as am not able to see her face I must look at her skimpy clothes and what they are barely hiding .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
If British Columbia were a state, it would have the least number of COVID deaths per capita in the country at roughly 41/million.

Compare that to:

New Jersey 1,807
New York 1,698
Massachusetts 1,315
Connecticut 1,253
Louisiana 1,072
Yup how inflated are those numbers ? Do you trust Americans ?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
LOL

You're delusional.
I have read that many deaths that are not Covid related have been counted in many states . Is that an accurate statement , probably if money is tied to it . And there is methodology as each state uses their own methods , does that guarantee consistent numbers . And don’t forget Trump .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Why would the US join in with this fraud organization that said the Wuflu was not a danger.
Because they are the experts . Remember there is no reason to stop intercontinental flights . And look at all the millions of deaths their models showed .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Bravo!!!!;-)

I just find it kind of amazing that a decent person would have so little regard for 208 human lives.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Come now JLM you must start to be wondering . We started this lockdown to flatten the curve to allow hospitals to cope with the overflowing conditions that the experts said were coming . All the computer models suggested that we were to be overwhelmed with the dead and dying . Where are they ? Sweden did not lock down , zero deaths in the under twenty age categories, and most deaths in the elderly and comprised demographic consistent with the rest of the world .
I think you have been sold a pig in a poke , but hey as long as you are happy with it .

Never mind Sweden (we don't know how their reporting works) You just have to compare Canada and the U.S. to get your answer.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I just find it kind of amazing that a decent person would have so little regard for 208 human lives.
Why it is a simple statistic. I must have been to fifteen celebrations of life this year . Despite me mourning and missing them all , they are still simply a statistic.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Never mind Sweden (we don't know how their reporting works) You just have to compare Canada and the U.S. to get your answer.
How can you ? Our health systems and reporting protocols are night and day .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.