Covid 19 is one of God's host

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
God afflicts whomever He likes to afflict, and avert anyone He likes to avert from it. It is very serious. The chiefs of the world have been infected. The most advanced nations in science and knowledge are completely unable to do anything to get rid of it.
Most recently: the UK is besieged and isolated.
There is God's wisdom.
I think this pandemic may herald a messenger coming from God: Al-Mahdi.

محمد علي حسن الحلّي .jpg

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
This is only my idea and the idea of some of my friends; although it is believed by a large number of people all over the world, and belonging to many religions and in fact most of the peoples all over the world.

I add also that: when God sends a messenger, He afflicts people by plagues or afflictions [because of the wrong-doing and idolatry of people] heralding the coming of the messenger or in the early days of his coming.

Quran 7: 94, which means:
(Whenever We sent any prophet to any city [and his people denied him], We would afflict its people with tribulation and adversity a, that haply they might supplicate [God, and repent from their disbelief and association.])
.............................................................................................................................................................

a i.e. We afflicted them with drought and disease.

More explanation, by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly, of this aya and the next ayat in the link:
quran-ayat.com/pret/7.htm#a7_94

Last edited:
  • Haha

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
All the hosts of the earth and the hosts of the heavens belong to God.

The hosts of the earth include bacteria, viruses, and other microbes that cause the destruction of man's health and life.
Also include floods, earthquakes, volcanoes.. etc.

The hosts of the heavens are the angels and also include hurricanes, comets, hailstones.. etc.

Quran 48: 4, which means:
(To God belong the hosts of the heavens c and the earth d; God is All-Knowing e, Most Wise f.)
.............................................................................................................................................

4 c His hosts of the heavens are the angels.

4 d His hosts of the earth are the microbes and the insects which carry the microbes; so if He intends to destroy a people, He sends on them the plague or another kind of fatal diseases, and so He terminates them within a short period of time.

4 e About the sins of His servants.

4 f In the way He deals with them.

The interpretation by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly
quran-ayat.com/pret/48.htm#a48_4

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Examples:
The plague before the coming of Prophet Mohammed,
the drought before Prophet Elijah prayed for the rain.
the plagues of Pharaoh's people by the hand of Prophet Moses, etc.

Aetheric

Nominee Member
Jul 9, 2020
Examples:
The plague before the coming of Prophet Mohammed,
the drought before Prophet Elijah prayed for the rain.
the plagues of Pharaoh's people by the hand of Prophet Moses, etc.

It definitely gets people's attention focused on what truly matters (well some people, unfortunately not all).
I think this has spooked them into making rash decisions that lead to more covering, which leads to more uncovering by us.
They thought we were all so invested in their system that threats of its removal would make us compliant chattel slaves,
but many of us saw and felt the pull back to the simple pleasures of life (family, friends, creation, the newness of each morning, etc.)

Also remember that Pharaoh's magicians were able to fake the first two plagues, which I believe is what is occurring today, a magician's trick.
Will that equate to them trying to fake and/or mislead the real and actual moves of God?

LewisScott

Nominee Member
Dec 7, 2020
Whenever We sent any prophet to any city [and his people denied him], We would afflict its people with tribulation and adversity
The world is affected by this pandemic and I don't think anyone in countries like Iran and Saudi Arabia would have denied him. It's probably just a thought by some people and a line that fits apt in the situation. To prove that God actually sent someone is within the capability of none.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
They thought we were all so invested in their system that threats of its removal would make us compliant chattel slaves,
but many of us saw and felt the pull back to the simple pleasures of life (family, friends, creation, the newness of each morning, etc.)

Also remember that Pharaoh's magicians were able to fake the first two plagues, which I believe is what is occurring today, a magician's trick.
Will that equate to them trying to fake and/or mislead the real and actual moves of God?

I will reply to the phrases underlined:
we you cannot speak in the name of all people: whether you accept or not; it does not matter: if you believe it is to your own advantage; if you disbelieve it is to your own disadvantage; none can compel you to believe or not.

many of us saw and felt the pull back to the simple pleasures of life This is concerning all people, not you in particular; but the pleasures of life are not forbidden with the exception of unlawful pleasures like adultery, fornication, homosexuality, drinking of wine, eating the pork and the meat of dead animals, etc.

Pharaoh's magicians were able to fake the first two plagues
The magicians could not do any real thing; their trick of deluding people about their sticks and ropes: which was only a trick and their only trick which was disproved by Moses (God did that for him.)

This is explained in many ayat in the Quran; like this:
(115. [The wizards] said: "Moses, will you [be the first to] cast [your staff], or shall we be the casters [at first, of our ropes and rods?]"

116. Said [Moses]: "You cast [first your ropes and rods.]"

And when they cast [their ropes and rods] they deluded the people's eyes, and frightened them, and brought about a mighty magic.

117. And We revealed to Moses: "Cast your staff." [So he cast it on the ground], and lo, it started to bite [with its mouth, the ropes] to which they drew attention [to be snakes before the eyes of the people.]

118. Thus the truth was vindicated [for the wizards, and so they believed], and all [the magic] that they did was made of no effect.

119. So, at that time and place, they [: the wizards] were defeated, and turned submissive [to Moses.]

120. And the wizards submitted themselves [complying to Moses.]

121. Said they: "We believe in the Lord of the worlds."

122. "Lord of Moses and Aaron.")

See the interpretation of these ayat by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly
quran-ayat.com/pret/7.htm#a7_116

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The world is affected by this pandemic and I don't think anyone in countries like Iran and Saudi Arabia would have denied him. It's probably just a thought by some people and a line that fits apt in the situation. To prove that God actually sent someone is within the capability of none.
I mean God may compel them to submit themselves to the Quran and His law (or to guide them when they see many miracles or they may become obliged to do so when they will be afflicted extremely. While their guidance is up to God to guide anyone He pleases to guide.
quran-ayat.com/

Last edited:
  • Haha

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The only Pandemic is the media, hyping the shit out of COVID-19 and scaring people..

The virus is 99.9% survivable

Get a grip people.. You're sheep to be sheared
In summary, I tell you this: The wicked Zionists are so haughty; they did not believe the prophets and messengers; they only want to worship God in the manner that they like not as God likes.. so that no prophet, messenger or miracle may avail them .. neither in the past nor the present nor the future ... unless God Himself crushes them with His might, as did He so many times in the past.

• Haha

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
In summary, I tell you this: The wicked Zionists are so haughty; they did not believe the prophets and messengers; they only want to worship God in the manner that they like not as God likes.. so that no prophet, messenger or miracle may avail them .. neither in the past nor the present nor the future ... unless God Himself crushes them with His might, as did He so many times in the past.
Your gawd is a fake and your prophets liars and con men.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Humans out of balance, polluting and pillaging, have become the most deadly virus to the planet earth. Covid and other deadly diseases as well as climate disasters are her vaccination against her human plague.

LewisScott

Nominee Member
Dec 7, 2020
But "Mother Earth" deified is real?
Nothing is real. It's all in the mind. Mother Earth is a concept created to honor the earth so that people make less use of the earthly resources and at least take time to preserve the earth by not polluting it. If people use these terms, I don't think there is any harm. But to prove something that is wrong is really harmful.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The person I responded to does believe that Gaia is a living being.

The Gospel According To Petros

Chapter2
(1)Pollution isnt real, it's in your mind. (2)One species pollution is another species' meal because life itself is just a parasite cruising the universe gobbling up dieing star debris. (3) Life pollutes the atmospheres of planets so the parasite can survive a few Billion years until the dieing star blasts them off into the galaxy like spores from a fungus to the next solar system. (4)Life is the pollution of the Universe.(5)You are composed of pollution. You consume pollution. You create pollution and the more pollution you create the more life you create. (6) Unpolluted water is incapable of supporting life. Its needs pollution.(7)Life has only 200,000 Million years left on this planet before our star goes into its death throws.(8)Earth is currently in the Quaternary glaciation, known in popular terminology as an Ice Age.(9)Continental glaciation is inevitable and unpredictable as to when it returns and it could in this decade or another few thousand year.(8)Humans although far fewer will go on but millions of new species that filled the lands at the start of this temporary glacial retreat due to climate change won't and new adaptions of the parasite will thrive take hold.(9)Cross your fingers and hope you dont have to see that happen.(10)If you dont you'll be creating more of the parasite known as life until you end up as food.(11)Have a nice day!

Last edited:

AureaOlivas

Time Out
Feb 15, 2021
Interesting take but plenty of innocent lives were also lost due to the affliction primarily brought by insensitive neighbors or strangers. Doctors, nurses, volunteers, and simple workers forced to work far from home due to life's circumstances. Not to mention those that died due to being stranded or deprived of supplies caused by the changes. This pandemic may have been brought by nature or God but the spread of the affliction could have been prevented or controlled by altruism and proper management. In the end, it is our actions or lack thereof that determines the fate of the less fortunate.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Interesting take but plenty of innocent lives were also lost due to the affliction primarily brought by insensitive neighbors or strangers. Doctors, nurses, volunteers, and simple workers forced to work far from home due to life's circumstances. Not to mention those that died due to being stranded or deprived of supplies caused by the changes. This pandemic may have been brought by nature or God but the spread of the affliction could have been prevented or controlled by altruism and proper management. In the end, it is our actions or lack thereof that determines the fate of the less fortunate.
It is a natural thing brought by God Almighty.
Like what happened to Pompey: the vice city of disbelievers.
The end or the increase of this disease is up to people and to God: if people obeys God Almighty: the Creator and glorify Him alone without associate or peer, they will prosper and the disease will disappear: if not then it will be like Pompey the vice city.