Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
That is the leftard way.
You mean like the Trump tax cut?

I'm just gonna conclude that you're blinded by self-pity and ideology, cuz I'd hate to think you're that stupid.

Hate to hit you with reality, but the lowest deficit turned in by an American President since Nixon was Bill Clinton in '97.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

I'm just gonna conclude that you're blinded by self-pity and ideology, cuz I'd hate to think you're that stupid.

Hate to hit you with reality, but the lowest deficit turned in by an American President since Nixon was Bill Clinton in '97.
Oh yeah, ( pass the bill clinton) stole the money from all the then current and future old folks ( social security) who are now being covided to death in new york old age homes by people like cuomo and his friends.
;)
Yay, I guess...if you are into chasing hearses for a living.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

And we care about what happens in a foreign country because?

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
The only way trudeau as Prime Minister would have as much power as a U S President is if he did like his daddy did during the October crisis,
Invoke the war measures act!
Actually, I was surprised that our PM has more power than the President of the U.S. - found that rather interesting.

• Sad
Reactions: Danbones

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Actually, I was surprised that our PM has more power than the President of the U.S. - found that rather interesting.

Sadly for us: "absolute power corrupts absolutely"​

No wonder he admires the Dick-tatoe for life Poo...and his good buddy Sore @$$

• Haha
Reactions: B00Mer

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Nope Trudeau.. he has bought my vote.. lock, stock and barrel, for the cool figure of $80,000.

It's amazing that happened all while Trudeau caused an economic calamity of epic proportions, just as it was foretold.

Won't someone think of the poor, Albertan children?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
It's amazing that happened all while Trudeau caused an economic calamity of epic proportions, just as it was foretold.

Nope, I'm not a fan of Biden, ATool or Jason Kenney..

A strong USA helps Canada, Trump would have kept it that way..

However Canada a smaller nation and needs to care for it's people, good social programs, good environment for business, most important #1 in the world for Quality of Life..

www.JasonKenneySucks.com 👈 one of my domains..

I want Jason and his boy friend gone..

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Nope, I'm not a fan of Biden, ATool or Jason Kenney..

A strong USA helps Canada, Trump would have kept it that way..

However Canada a smaller nation and needs to care for it's people, good social programs, good environment for business, most important #1 in the world for Quality of Life..

www.JasonKenneySucks.com 👈 one of my domains..

I think you're dooming and glooming Biden just like conbots doom and gloom anyone left of Milton Friedman.

The reality is that the economy is subservient to Covid and the accelerated mandate on handling the virus will spank Trump's failure the last year.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I think you're dooming and glooming Biden just like conbots doom and gloom anyone left of Milton Friedman.

The reality is that the economy is subservient to Covid and the accelerated mandate on handling the virus will spank Trump just like he did in the election.

Biden is a puppet.. and in 4 years YOU will turn against him as well.. mark my words.

I would have prefered Bernie.. besides, I would have loved to see that match, Bernie vs Trump.. would have been fun.

tenor.gif