Conservative Infighting Over Racist Members

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Erin's the Conservative, right?

I know, I could google it before any of you morons could give an accurate answer, but I figured I'd give you the chance to exercise your limp-dick senses of humour.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
correction:
erin is a globalist running as a conservative

you won't likely find out that unless you doos your two plus twos

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Erin's the Conservative, right?

I know, I could google it before any of you morons could give an accurate answer, but I figured I'd give you the chance to exercise your limp-dick senses of humour.
More like Liberal Lite. I don't believe he has as much interest in doing what is right for the country as being in power. Much like turdOWE.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
90% of bald white men are racist, isn't it?

Or is it just the ones that drive pickups?

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Conservatives care about freeze peach.

Conservatives have voted to expel Derek Sloan from caucus​

Conservative MPs today voted to expel Derek Sloan from caucus after the eastern Ontario MP accepted a donation from a notorious white nationalist.

Conservative Leader Erin O'Toole initiated the ouster earlier this week after news emerged that Paul Fromm — whose ties to white supremacist and neo-Nazi causes have long been documented — had contributed $131 to Sloan's leadership campaign.

Sloan fought against the vote, saying he was unaware of the source of the donation because Fromm used his full name, Frederick P. Fromm.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The only way trudeau as Prime Minister would have as much power as a U S President is if he did like his daddy did during the October crisis,
Invoke the war measures act!
When was the last budget presented to parliament ?

Reactions: Danbones

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015